Region 23

icanpickem
All Conference

Re: Region 23

Post by icanpickem »

efarns wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:07 am
EasternDspy wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:19 pm
Whs95fan wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:44 pm FF is gonna have to get better on the backend, especially if they face WJ again.
You realize they played that game without top 2 corners? Game was much closer than score. Fort dominated LOS. I wish we could have played that game with Miller and Snodgrass. West Jeff lost top 3 WRs. I do think they had a wr out as well. West Jeff Qb is a stud.
And here is Fort Frye's challenge. They do a great job with the kids they have. But they have 130 boys in the school, and I don't know if a third of them are on the football team. Starting in week 3, you're going to start hearing the injury list every week, and the roster gets thin pretty quickly. More boys going through 4 years of the varsity football program would be a big step up for The Cadets.
The 130 enrollment number is only counting 3 grades so they have approximately 170 boys in the high school

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

icanpickem wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:59 am
efarns wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:07 am
EasternDspy wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 9:19 pm You realize they played that game without top 2 corners? Game was much closer than score. Fort dominated LOS. I wish we could have played that game with Miller and Snodgrass. West Jeff lost top 3 WRs. I do think they had a wr out as well. West Jeff Qb is a stud.
And here is Fort Frye's challenge. They do a great job with the kids they have. But they have 130 boys in the school, and I don't know if a third of them are on the football team. Starting in week 3, you're going to start hearing the injury list every week, and the roster gets thin pretty quickly. More boys going through 4 years of the varsity football program would be a big step up for The Cadets.
The 130 enrollment number is only counting 3 grades so they have approximately 170 boys in the high school
Right. So when fewer than 25% of your available boys are making it through the program, that's an area where you could grow. How many does West Jefferson have on the team?

BIGOHC
Waterboy

Post by BIGOHC »

I believe they had around 55 sign up. By game one they will probably sit between 45-50.

Return to “Football”