The same old song.

Tri_State79
Varsity

The same old song.

Post by Tri_State79 »

I discovered an interesting trend on seops.

No matter the sport. When seo teams are still in the post season or reg season competing they are "great" and "I really think they can win it" and "hard working farm kids who know how to work hard" etc etc etc etc the superlatives about "hard work" and "humble" etc etc etc ad nasuem.

THEN when a city school or private city school beats lil small town jimmy it's NOT FAIR and the OHSSA DEATH STAR has it out for the farm boys and its a conspiracy against their "wholesome" hometown of 5. Or whatever. 😭

That record is worn out. Nobody cares what a town of 10 and a school of 200 think or feel about anything. 😭

Maybe Farm boy jimmy aint talented enough to compete and he is gettin outworked by the city kids. Maybe the small town kids are sheltered and soft like the excuse making adults who allegedly support them?

Trans_State69
Waterboy

Re: The same old song.

Post by Trans_State69 »

Another theme I see is overrated former athletes who move away and pee in someone elses gene pool like getting on here and throwing shade.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

This is funny. Someone using two accounts so he can talk to himself as if his opinion is important. Makes me think these accounts are owned by some girl in junior high.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Baldeagle wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:03 pm This is funny. Someone using two accounts so he can talk to himself as if his opinion is important. Makes me think these accounts are owned by some girl in junior high.
Here. Not here. Doesn't matter cause ya gonna be singing the same weak ahh song. 😭

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Many posters on here always cry that their team lost to a private school because of recruiting but never complain about recruiting when their team beats a private school.

Valley91
Waterboy

Post by Valley91 »

Tri_State79 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:47 pm I discovered an interesting trend on seops.

No matter the sport. When seo teams are still in the post season or reg season competing they are "great" and "I really think they can win it" and "hard working farm kids who know how to work hard" etc etc etc etc the superlatives about "hard work" and "humble" etc etc etc ad nasuem.

THEN when a city school or private city school beats lil small town jimmy it's NOT FAIR and the OHSSA DEATH STAR has it out for the farm boys and its a conspiracy against their "wholesome" hometown of 5. Or whatever. 😭

That record is worn out. Nobody cares what a town of 10 and a school of 200 think or feel about anything. 😭

Maybe Farm boy jimmy aint talented enough to compete and he is gettin outworked by the city kids. Maybe the small town kids are sheltered and soft like the excuse making adults who allegedly support them?
So is that the reason Ironton cannot win it all they get out worked by the city or private school kids. Js

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Tri_State79 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:58 pm
Baldeagle wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:03 pm This is funny. Someone using two accounts so he can talk to himself as if his opinion is important. Makes me think these accounts are owned by some girl in junior high.
Here. Not here. Doesn't matter cause ya gonna be singing the same weak ahh song. 😭
all you got is two left feet and f'ing ugly shoes.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:12 pm Many posters on here always cry that their team lost to a private school because of recruiting but never complain about recruiting when their team beats a private school.
Ironic huh? lol

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

Valley91 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:30 pm
Tri_State79 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:47 pm I discovered an interesting trend on seops.

So is that the reason Ironton cannot win it all they get out worked by the city or private school kids. Js
The entire seo area gets outworked by them in every aspect of life bruh. This is not new. 😭

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

Congrats you get to hear the same song and repeat the same dance.

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
gobucs20
Freshman Team

Post by gobucs20 »

Teams from southeastern ohio statisticly rarely win on the big stage in any sport. . As with Ironton all the turnovers and dumb penalties dont help either. And when they once in a while when they play a clean game deep in the playoffs they usually get completely dominated by much smaller and quicker kids on borh sides of the line.

gobucs20
Freshman Team

Post by gobucs20 »

gobucs20 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:54 pm

So is that the reason Ironton cannot win it all they get out worked by the city or private school kids. .

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

gobucs20 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:54 pm

Teams from southeastern ohio statisticly rarely win on the big stage in any sport. . As with Ironton all the turnovers and dumb penalties dont help either. And when they once in a while when they play a clean game deep in the playoffs they usually get completely dominated by much smaller and quicker kids on borh sides of the line.
I noticed the same song on the basketball threads. When things are good for the seo teams theres never a loss for superlatives and prognostication of glory. But then, the seo get above their head vs the city kids and the private city kids, and here comes the song. You know the one.

Giants and contenders and helpless innocent victims of an ohssa death star conspiracy all in the same year, every year. 😭 Entire region. Btw we are on the latter half of a decade now and Ironton is the only seo team to even get THAT far so I really dk why any other team in that area would be talking & particularly the Yale of scioto county that has only made it outta their region something like 3 times in 30 years or something absurd. 😭 Fairland in Ironton colors. Speaking of latter halfs I think Yale Scioto University has a coaching staff maybe on the latter half of their penacle. lol

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

He appears to be saying that.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:21 pm

He appears to be saying that.
Yes, he made that point very clearly.

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

Ironton has one of the toughest schedules in recent memory they will be battle tested for playoffs.
How far will they go only time will tell their weakness was the OVC no excises this year they can go 6-4 and still host a playoff game if not 2 that is how strong the schedule is .
As for private schools big deal.
Still have to play the game on the field and anyone can win on any given night if the team is coached well and plays smart.

Frequent Flyer
Riding the Bench

Post by Frequent Flyer »

I think trans state offers all this stuff up because deep down his HS team choked and it’s easy to feel better about yourself when all you do is sling shade. He a coward.

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

Frequent Flyer wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:35 am I think trans state offers all this stuff up because deep down his HS team choked and it’s easy to feel better about yourself when all you do is sling shade. He a coward.
Makes sense he belittles teams for no reason

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

fielddaddy wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:03 am
Frequent Flyer wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:35 am I think trans state offers all this stuff up because deep down his HS team choked and it’s easy to feel better about yourself when all you do is sling shade. He a coward.
Makes sense he belittles teams for no reason
He just feels the need to project his personal insecurities on someone, something else…his personal inadequacies can’t be his own fault so in his mind it must be that terrible place that he’s totally obsessed with.

Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

I dont live in seo. We dont think about high school after its over cause we have lives and more to do than high school sports and the scioto ribber. 😭💯

Return to “Football”