Have a question for southeastohio

RBH23
S

Re: Have a question for southeastohio

Post by RBH23 »

Tri_State79 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:27 pm
greygoose wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:20 pm
Tri_State79 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:39 pm If southeast Ohio kids are just as talented as anywhere else how come CJ Hicks passed 4 star Carrico on the depth chart as an underclassman, AND - how come carricos latest tweet is asking college coaches to look at his film but players like Cam Ward or Chip Traynum will just have to sit back and have their picks of offers?

Why is that southeastohio?
:lol: :lol: You're picking out CJ Hicks, has to be one of the dumbest comparisons ever I mean it really shows the lack of knowledge or the little information you try and work with. CJ Hicks the guy that was ranked #2 NATIONALLY for LB's and #10 overall with a grade out of 99, oh my gosh I can't believe a player of that caliber was ahead of SO many other guys. Julian Fleming was a 5 star, #1 ranked WR coming out of HS and he's never panned out. There's always high-ranking players that never get to see the field but I know you chose to ignore that, Joe Burrow from SEO wasn't good enough to play at OSU but was good enough to break records and win a Heisman at LSU and playing against SEC talent why is that?? Trae Williams from Athens went on to play Corner at Northwestern as well.
I agree. Comparing a slow white seo kid to CJ Hicks is RIDICULOUS. The Ohio State coaches agreed too huh? 🤣
Mr Race Card, why do you keep talking about Carrico’s race?

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Click the username. Click add foe. It’s so easy. He is just trolling you guys.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Tri_State79 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:29 pm
noreply66 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:16 am
Tri_State79 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:39 pm If southeast Ohio kids are just as talented as anywhere else how come CJ Hicks passed 4 star Carrico on the depth chart as an underclassman, AND - how come carricos latest tweet is asking college coaches to look at his film but players like Cam Ward or Chip Traynum will just have to sit back and have their picks of offers?

Why is that southeastohio?
probably stayed up all night thinking up this question then leaving out a lot of side question or answers.
I didn't have to stay up all night to figure out the seo kids always flame out in Columbus.
Was it something you goggled?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Tri_State79
Varsity

Post by Tri_State79 »

noreply66 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:10 pm
Tri_State79 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:29 pm
noreply66 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:16 am

probably stayed up all night thinking up this question then leaving out a lot of side question or answers.
I didn't have to stay up all night to figure out the seo kids always flame out in Columbus.
Was it something you goggled?

Nope. I observed it. They ALL flame out because seo is SOFT BUTT 🤣

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:30 pm
greygoose wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:20 pm

:lol: :lol: You're picking out CJ Hicks, has to be one of the dumbest comparisons ever I mean it really shows the lack of knowledge or the little information you try and work with. CJ Hicks the guy that was ranked #2 NATIONALLY for LB's and #10 overall with a grade out of 99, oh my gosh I can't believe a player of that caliber was ahead of SO many other guys. Julian Fleming was a 5 star, #1 ranked WR coming out of HS and he's never panned out. There's always high-ranking players that never get to see the field but I know you chose to ignore that, Joe Burrow from SEO wasn't good enough to play at OSU but was good enough to break records and win a Heisman at LSU and playing against SEC talent why is that?? Trae Williams from Athens went on to play Corner at Northwestern as well.
I agree. Comparing a slow white seo kid to CJ Hicks is RIDICULOUS. The Ohio State coaches agreed too huh? 🤣
Why do the majority of starters in Columbus not look like carrico? Lmao

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:47 pm

Again with race? You make blatant racist statements, yet are the first to cry “racism” on this site at anything that slightly offends you. LOL!!!

Tri_State790
Varsity

Post by Tri_State790 »

RBH23 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:45 pm

Again with race? You make blatant racist statements, yet are the first to cry “racism” on this site at anything that slightly offends you. LOL!!!
Was my observation factually incorrect? Lets not pretend like this is the same as some yt guy from bfe ohio screaming "what about Chicago violence" because that trope is just that. A factually incorrect trope. However what I stated is an observation.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tri_State790 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:19 pm
RBH23 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:45 pm

Was my observation factually incorrect? Lets not pretend like this is the same as some yt guy from bfe ohio screaming "what about Chicago violence" because that trope is just that. A factually incorrect trope. However what I stated is an observation.
So if you make an observation that’s okay. If another person makes an observation, that’s racist? Wow the hypocrisy is deep!

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

SEO lives rent free in your brain, I used to have no issues with your posts and observations buts it clear now that the season is over you are continuing to kick this can down the road

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion

Return to “Football”