2024 Ironton Fighting Tigers

RBH23
S

Re: 2024 Ironton Fighting Tigers

Post by RBH23 »

TigerBob wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 3:50 pm Ironton will have a much tougher time if the OVC schools they are still playing decide to stop. Finding Weeks 8-10 games that make sense is nearly impossible.
Very true.

Portsmouth is as close to a sure game as any on the schedule. Don’t see Gallia going away unless they switch conferences. Fairland could become a problem…

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

Senior-Graves from Huntington High enrolled at Ironton today. This kid is a beast 💪🏾

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

BigSpoon wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:05 pm Senior-Graves from Huntington High enrolled at Ironton today. This kid is a beast 💪🏾
:lol: ..another ironton kid sent to the sideline... ashland will take you guys...plus we win championships.. :lol:

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

BigSpoon wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:05 pm Senior-Graves from Huntington High enrolled at Ironton today. This kid is a beast 💪🏾
RB/LB 6’1 - 220 lbs

HatTrick
Riding the Bench

Post by HatTrick »

Also hearing 6'7 receiver from East Carter enrolling in the next couple days. Clocked a 4.67 40yd at EKU combine a few months back.

I believe he has potential to play so Safety as well.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

HatTrick wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:52 pm Also hearing 6'7 receiver from East Carter enrolling in the next couple days. Clocked a 4.67 40yd at EKU combine a few months back.

Awesome, hope he plays Basketball too.

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

HatTrick wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:52 pm Also hearing 6'7 receiver from East Carter enrolling in the next couple days. Clocked a 4.67 40yd at EKU combine a few months back.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PSA: ironton kids who are being replaced with other kids...ashland is just across the bridge...we will take you...

...ironton fans will be able to brag another year how great they are... :lol: :lol: :lol:

..weak sauce... cant build a program the real way... :lol:

TigersGameDayFan
JV Team

Post by TigersGameDayFan »

mustard wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:15 pm

PSA: ironton kids who are being replaced with other kids...ashland is just across the bridge...we will take you...

...ironton fans will be able to brag another year how great they are... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then Ashland kids get replaced by Ironton kids as starters. Then Ashland brags about how great they are. Weak Sauce, cant build a program the real way... :lol:

T-I-G-E-R-S
Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Sonny Weaver wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:15 pm
art_vandelay wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:57 pm
Footballfan96 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:40 pm 1. Hide your wives and daughters before they are caught in the janitors closet

2. Kasey has blown so many plays and games for the burg you guys have his worthless a$$ people outside Wheelersburg has been trying to get rid of him for years he deserves no credit for the 2017 state champs cause Trent salyers audible many times like the state game cause of kaskeys poor play selection

3. You guys can have all our worthless rejects Kaleigh Pendleton, Chris prater, Scott Schmidt, and now kaskey
What Scott Schmidt ever do to Burg other than fully support all their athletic programs? Pretty sure “worthless” not applicable to him either. :lol: :lol:
iykyk
Enlighten us all......

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

TigersGameDayFan wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:40 pm
mustard wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 1:15 pm

Then Ashland kids get replaced by Ironton kids as starters. Then Ashland brags about how great they are. Weak Sauce, cant build a program the real way... :lol:
:lol: :lol: who came over?... i wanna find them and shake their hand... coming to program that can finish the job.. :lol:

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

That is a bold schedule to put up.

Staying healthy, focused, & disciplined will be ParaMount for the entire schedule.

Love the depth I see being created each year since Pendleton’s arrival.

#GoTgo

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Ironton has already sent two youngsters to Ashland. Guessing mustard don’t have the keyes to the kingdom just yet…

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

TigerBob wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 4:05 pm Ironton has already sent two youngsters to Ashland. Guessing mustard don’t have the keyes to the kingdom just yet…
:lol: :lol: cant name em??? lol... sure could name the kids coming in from huntington and carter... :lol: you all about naming those boys but cant name the kids who went to ashland? whats their measurments and forty times... :lol:

:lol: ..if o pendelton finally does win the big one...he will be known as tha coach that won by pluckin other teams players... :lol:

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Literally named one. You KY boys just too dumb to pick up what I’m putting down.

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

TigerBob wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:11 pm Literally named one. You KY boys just too dumb to pick up what I’m putting down.
:lol: u mean the kid that went with his dad… isn’t he like in junior high?? :lol:

u ironton fans are delusional … 8-)

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

mustard wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:20 pm
TigerBob wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:11 pm Literally named one. You KY boys just too dumb to pick up what I’m putting down.
:lol: u mean the kid that went with his dad… isn’t he like in junior high?? :lol:

I talked to Ashland people daily that have kids playing for them. They always mentioned kids from other schools. Raceland, Boyd County, Fairview and Greenup just to name a few. So stop talking about home grown players!!

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

osu 77 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:08 am

I talked to Ashland people daily that have kids playing for them. They always mentioned kids from other schools. Raceland, Boyd County, Fairview and Greenup just to name a few. So stop talking about home grown players!!
:lol: :lol:

when did i deny our transfers...u ironton tigers think ur team is homegrown and pendleton has built a program .. facts are ur program is homegrown players get pushed to the side and recrutied over :D :lol:

psa; ashland wins champiopships if any tigers that get pushed to side want to come over... :lol:

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

mustard wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:52 am

when did i deny our transfers...u ironton tigers think ur team is homegrown and pendleton has built a program .. facts are ur program is homegrown players get pushed to the side and recrutied over :D :lol:

psa; ashland wins champiopships if any tigers that get pushed to side want to come over... :lol:
Ok Coach, get over it lol….

mustard
Varsity

Post by mustard »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 9:11 am
mustard wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:52 am

Ok Coach, get over it lol….

:lol: :lol: .... weak

Old Time Tiger
Waterboy

Post by Old Time Tiger »

mustard wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 12:13 pm
:lol: ..another ironton kid sent to the sideline... ashland will take you guys...plus we win championships.. :lol:
And yet Ashland's roster is loaded w/ Boyd County, Fairview kids... Tell your coach to grow a pair and schedule Ironton...
It's just Ashland

Return to “Football”