Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
packers80
SE

Re: Rival: Valley @ Minford

Post by packers80 »

I'll take the Indians. They play hard start to finish. They are not an un-inspired ball team.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Is Pica and Caudill playing in this one? If they are I'll go with Minford

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Minford by 15

purplegold
Riding the Bench

Post by purplegold »

This game is always interesting no matter what the records show. Hoping the Indians can pull one out, but feel as though the offense is going to have to be able to get some scores. I have a feeling that the Indians will struggle stopping the run.
Either way, I'm proud of the way the young kids from Valley have competed this year. They have kept their heads up and have never given up no matter the score. Continue to build for the future.

I have always said this and wish we could make this happen with this rivalry. I think it would be great to somehow change Lucasville-Minford Rd to whichever team wins that year. If Valley wins, change it to Lucasville Rd and if Minford wins, change it to Minford Rd. Who do we have to talk to to make this happen? lol

Hoopster98
Freshman Team

Post by Hoopster98 »

Valley with the upset!

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

purplegold wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:33 am This game is always interesting no matter what the records show. Hoping the Indians can pull one out, but feel as though the offense is going to have to be able to get some scores. I have a feeling that the Indians will struggle stopping the run.
Either way, I'm proud of the way the young kids from Valley have competed this year. They have kept their heads up and have never given up no matter the score. Continue to build for the future.

I have always said this and wish we could make this happen with this rivalry. I think it would be great to somehow change Lucasville-Minford Rd to whichever team wins that year. If Valley wins, change it to Lucasville Rd and if Minford wins, change it to Minford Rd. Who do we have to talk to to make this happen? lol
To officially rename the road would basically be impossible because of shipping it would make it a nightmare but I’m sure we might be able to do something like a sign at the boarder that says defending champions of the road or something like that but I’d be afraid of it getting vandalized

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:57 am Is Pica and Caudill playing in this one? If they are I'll go with Minford
What was the reason they were out for the Burg game?

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Call it the Battle for Muletown Mini-Mart. Have a trophy with the iconic Donkey on it.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I'm still kind of shocked at the score of the Falcons / Pirates game last weekend. This could be a very close ballgame, as are most of the games between the Indians and the Falcons are pretty intense.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

dirt_cinders wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:38 pm
greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 5:57 am Is Pica and Caudill playing in this one? If they are I'll go with Minford
What was the reason they were out for the Burg game?
They weren't winning that game with or without those 2 players, Pica had a hamstring injury at the start of the season that I don't know he fully recovered from. Caudill someone said he was cleared but I think he's been playing banged up, with the little different offense they're running this year he's taken a lot more hits. More than likely they viewed the Burg game as a throw away so let's rest some guys see what happens in week 10 against Valley, in doing so they've possibly lined themselves up for a 15 or 16 seed which is going to pit them against Ironton or Harvest Prep come week 11.

Portsmouth plays controls it's own destiny but plays Ironton in week 11 so a Minford win and they'll jump Portsmouth. Worthington Christian sits as the 16 seed and they take on DIII Bexley who is 3-6, so good chance Minford gets in at 15 with a win.

Dan-The-Man
Riding the Bench

Post by Dan-The-Man »

Like most people have said, the health of Minford will be a big factor. This game is normally wild and close. I’m hoping the young Indians have another nice showing to build on for next year.

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Minford stream their games online? Will be at the Portsmouth-Ironton game keeping a close eye on this one.

Who Dey!
transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Valley 7
Minford 0

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Good start for the indians!

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Valley 14
Minford 0

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Caudill goes down with an injury. Hope he is ok.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Caudill back in.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Valley blocked a field goal attempt and valley takes it down to the 23.

Redball
Riding the Bench

Post by Redball »

Can we go ahead and give Jesse Ruby coach of the year award?
What does a coach at Minford have to do to lose his job?

Return to “Football”