OVC

CrackBack46
Freshman Team

Re: OVC

Post by CrackBack46 »

Fairland and SP impressed me. Ironton played young kids didn’t show anything.

Didn’t watch much of the other teams.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Can't see Coal Grove being that far down even if there best back did move on ❓🤔

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

If coal grove can block, then they will be able to run. If they run teams put an extra guy in box the little crossing routes and stuff they run will be successful. I just saw no height to defend anyone and no one breaking loose on routes

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

Ironton should pass out going away gifts when conf play begins. All gas, no breaks. 😂 Give em enough to be sour about to last them a good while. Lol

GoBigI
Freshman Team

Post by GoBigI »

svac83 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:13 pm If coal grove can block, then they will be able to run. If they run teams put an extra guy in box the little crossing routes and stuff they run will be successful. I just saw no height to defend anyone and no one breaking loose on routes

I believe Grove’s line will be good this year but they have no standout backs to ride. Maybe they can keep teams honest enough with the pass.

RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

I believe Coal Grove will do fine with the backfield. Murphy probably at tailback with Simpson at fullback. I’m not sure who else will be in the mix.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
4verts
Waterboy

Post by 4verts »

Almost time for week 1! I think the ovc can have several teams with good seasons. Ironton and CG didn’t play a single starter at the 7on7. Fairland has length, ran good routes, and returns their qb from last year. Gallia returns some good skill kids off of their team last year. Portsmouth will put points on the board as always I’m sure.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

4verts wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:50 am Almost time for week 1! I think the ovc can have several teams with good seasons. Ironton and CG didn’t play a single starter at the 7on7. Fairland has length, ran good routes, and returns their qb from last year. Gallia returns some good skill kids off of their team last year. Portsmouth will put points on the board as always I’m sure.
Why have this event? If teams aren’t going to use it as practice

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Fast forward to the 2024 All-Star game on Wheeling Island.
I hope Ohio sends the three best QBs they have.

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

wobycat wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:51 pm
4verts wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:50 am Almost time for week 1! I think the ovc can have several teams with good seasons. Ironton and CG didn’t play a single starter at the 7on7. Fairland has length, ran good routes, and returns their qb from last year. Gallia returns some good skill kids off of their team last year. Portsmouth will put points on the board as always I’m sure.
Why have this event? If teams aren’t going to use it as practice
Because they confuse old outdated people in seo who are still green to 7 on 7's. 😂

IrontonTigers#1
Freshman Team

Post by IrontonTigers#1 »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:59 pm
GoBigI wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:07 pm
BuckeyeBlood wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:01 pm Look another thread hijacked with the same Ironton bs lol do you guys just sit on it or bounce too? Good grief
It’s an OVC thread. Ironton is in the OVC. Who else is there to talk about? Chime in with thoughts on your team if you have any, or you can continue to complain about “hijacked” threads.
They are in the OVC…for now. That said go back and read, unless you don’t know how. I made a post, my thoughts on the OVC as a whole of where I think they’ll finish. That followed up by several other people doing the same. But then it gets hijacked talking about Ironton’s QB and OL, last years state championship game. The same bs going on over on a thread about Burg, a thread about Ironton, a thread about Ironton’s 7v7. You definitely seem like you sit and bounce pal. Judging by your respone I’d say you know what I said is accurate but your fragile feelings couldn’t let it go.
Somebody Is Salty good Lord, Ironton is in the OVC so Ironton Fans are allowed to Talk about Ironton in a OVC
Thread.

Go Ironton Fighting Tigers, GoTexas Longhorns
BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

svac83 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:23 pm Is the kid QB at 7 on 7 tonight irontons starting QB?
No! Thats the freshman qb and Ironton played all freshman and sophomores in the ovc 7 on 7. No starters played…

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Ironton followed by the largest school in the OVC, Galli Academy.

Return to “Football”