Barnsville 31 - 55 Wheelersburg 2022 Playoffs

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Re: Round 2 Wheelersburg @ Barnesville

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

T
Last edited by Tjhtygeverve on Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:56 am
Tjhtygeverve wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:58 pm
HumbleAndHungry wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:48 pm

Will still have some of those jugs yawl left at Waverly last year 😂
No jugz round here & I’ll stay put in metro OrLando & enJoy the FL winter until i head N to retire in a few, if the good Lord Wills it so.

I also have no clue what the Waverly reference is about.

I guess , i should get to the point.

It’s been so long that ive heard of Barnesville and football mentioned together & the Burg, whom i want to win & do well & rep seo FB, could, add some antique milk jugs to their collection from the dusty ole old barns of BarnesVille before they burn down the field & use them to add some orchestral dimension to the fans as they cheer & beat H prep!

When in doubt, i guess, one should:
just “Jug-it”!
just “Jug-it”!
just “Jug-it”

Good luck Burg!
Just having a little fun talking some trash. Burg had made these milk jugs that were decorated and filled with rocks for noise makers in the regional championship game last year and we played at Waverly’s stadium. After we won we noticed a bunch of them got left in the stands so we took some along with us 😂. It’s a really good distraction tactic and a great idea, almost more annoying than cowbells 😂
Completely UNDERSTOOD now

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Post by soggybottomtopper »

Give me the BURG!

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

I’ll take Burg 35-7….close early

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

Pirates march on ! 🏴‍☠️

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

I think Burg can win one more

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Burg 42-13

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

Nov 04 (W12) A #274 Barnesville (11-0 D5 R19), pick: W by 16 (82%)

Burg projected to win by 16, per Drew Pasteur
https://www.fantastic50.net/team562.html

DcP3407
Riding the Bench

Post by DcP3407 »

Anyone know if this game will be streamed? Thanks in advance

cm57smits
Waterboy

Post by cm57smits »

I called the High school. She said she wasnt aware of anyone streaming the game..Possibly YRP- tv.

OVF
Waterboy

Post by OVF »

Burg is 14-0 points down before they step off the bus. Lol also your fans should form a tunnel from the locker room to the field when your players come out. Otherwise the natives will and they’ll spit on your players as they come on and off the field.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Barnesville is not that great. Burg will have 2 easy games before playing harvest prep, those 2 games gets some kids healthy If the pirates have anyone banged up.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Good luck Burg and even though Barnsville schedule is kind of weak they are still undefeated and blowed some of those teams out that they should have so I really don't think this game is gonna be as easy as alot of people think. For Burg it's just according to what team shows up ? If Burg plays like we know they can I could see a 2 to 3 score win but if they come out flat and off to a slow start I could see this a close game . Hopefully Burg pulls out a win and the weather looks like it's gonna be 70 degrees at gametime and no rain so that's good also playing on natural grass could be problematic but who knows?? All I know that my happy ass is gonna travel 194 miles to cheer the Burg on so safe travels to everyone and GO BURG!!!!!!

Burg grad 85
Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

scott1297 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:53 pm Good luck Burg and even though Barnsville schedule is kind of weak they are still undefeated and blowed some of those teams out that they should have so I really don't think this game is gonna be as easy as alot of people think. For Burg it's just according to what team shows up ? If Burg plays like we know they can I could see a 2 to 3 score win but if they come out flat and off to a slow start I could see this a close game . Hopefully Burg pulls out a win and the weather looks like it's gonna be 70 degrees at gametime and no rain so that's good also playing on natural grass could be problematic but who knows?? All I know that my happy ass is gonna travel 194 miles to cheer the Burg on so safe travels to everyone and GO BURG!!!!!!
High school football road-trips with with good buddies is what it’s all about. Good luck 🍀

DcP3407
Riding the Bench

Post by DcP3407 »

cm57smits wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:40 pm I called the High school. She said she wasnt aware of anyone streaming the game..Possibly YRP- tv.
Thanks.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Best wishes to Burg.

522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

From The Intelligencer. Wheeling News-Register
OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Barnesville senior quarterback C.J. Hannahs has shown up in this spot multiple times this season and deservingly so. He put forth another highly impressive showing to help the Shamrocks extend their season to Week 12 with a 21-14 win over Piketon. Hannahs rushed 24 times for 119 yards and his touchdown was the game-winner. He also completed 12 of 17 passes for 176 yards and a touchdown.

The Starr (#1) kid looks good also from the limited bit I could find to watch, which were highlights of games, and a big bruising FB/LB in #5

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

Wheelersburg 38-7

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Long bus ride for Burg could be a problem. Burg plays like they did last week they win easily. They play like they did against West then it could be a long night.

KCol
Freshman Team

Post by KCol »

Wheelersburg has a great coaching staff, and they have the Jimmies and Joes as well as the Xs and Os. The energy will be there as it is playoff time. Wheelersburg will be fine.

Return to “Football”