Eastern 49-28 Southern 2022

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Eastern 49-28 Southern 2022

Post by Wings Teaford »

Time for the annual renewal of the Battle of Forked Run. Personally I think the Eagles are overrated and have played an extremely soft schedule. This game will be tight. I have the Tornadoes winning late with a trick play of some sort.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
jsteth
Waterboy

Re: THE BORDER WAR: RACINE v REEDSVILLE - LETS GO

Post by jsteth »

Eastern gotta get by belpre first 😂😂

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

Cmon Jsteth. You know Eastern will win. If they lose to Belpre I will buy you a beer at Summerfields.

Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Post by Almost Champions »

I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Eastern has had a great year. IMO they have overachieved since the old staff thought they would have a losing year. Finishing the year with a 7-3 record and a playoff game is definitely something to be proud of.

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Wings Teaford wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:09 pm Time for the annual renewal of the Battle of Forked Run. Personally I think the Eagles are overrated and have played an extremely soft schedule. This game will be tight. I have the Tornadoes winning late with a trick play of some sort.
Be prepared for a bareassing fat guy. Eagles will roll, trick plays be damned.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Almost Champions wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:01 am I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Eastern has had a great year. IMO they have overachieved since the old staff thought they would have a losing year. Finishing the year with a 7-3 record and a playoff game is definitely something to be proud of.
The “old staff” knew this was going to be a good year. Anyone could have coached this group and won. Actually should be 7-1 right now. But 8-2 it will be, and that ain’t bad for 9-1 talent. Go Eagles

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:42 pm
Almost Champions wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:01 am I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Eastern has had a great year. IMO they have overachieved since the old staff thought they would have a losing year. Finishing the year with a 7-3 record and a playoff game is definitely something to be proud of.
The “old staff” knew this was going to be a good year. Anyone could have coached this group and won. Actually should be 7-1 right now. But 8-2 it will be, and that ain’t bad for 9-1 talent. Go Eagles
Your ad should get player of the year for finding a weak ass schedulry

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:17 pm
Can you say 26-20? And that “weak ass schedulry” has us ahead of Waterford in computer rankings.

Cousin H
Waterboy

Post by Cousin H »

Did I hear right? We done gone and got ourselves in the playoffs! Dang it! I hope we get a rematch with Tremble and that fat coach of theirs.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:19 pm

Can you say 26-20? And that “weak ass schedulry” has us ahead of Waterford in computer rankings.
Computer rankings don’t prepare you for the post season, they just give you a spot in the post season. Obviously Waterford is better than Eastern, they showed that week 5. So who you think will make the deeper run?

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Cousin H wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:13 pm Did I hear right? We done gone and got ourselves in the playoffs! Dang it! I hope we get a rematch with Tremble and that fat coach of theirs.
Get back to the basketball forums my guy. We ain’t even in the same division to get a rematch, even if Trimble did some how manage to make playoffs. Which is unlikely at this point.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Glousterite wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:35 am
Computer rankings don’t prepare you for the post season, they just give you a spot in the post season. Obviously Waterford is better than Eastern, they showed that week 5. So who you think will make the deeper run?
Who said anything about preparing? The dude said we have a weak schedule and I pointed out that we are ahead of Waterford in the ratings and Waterford even beat us. So our schedule can't be that bad. By the way those Waterford posters make fun of your team so whey would you support them? Doesn't make sense. :mrgreen:

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:06 am

Who said anything about preparing? The dude said we have a weak schedule and I pointed out that we are ahead of Waterford in the ratings and Waterford even beat us. So our schedule can't be that bad. By the way those Waterford posters make fun of your team so whey would you support them? Doesn't make sense. :mrgreen:
He is just pretending to support them because he's scared of the beatdown that's forthcoming in a few hours and probably thinks he can sweet talk them into taking it easy on the wee cats.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:06 am

I’m from Trimble man. I’m use to people either hating us, dissing us or making fun of us. I don’t take it personal.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: WK10 THE BORDER WAR: RACINE v REEDSVILLE - LETS GO

Post by mattash »

October 23, 2021 Southern 13 - 41 Eastern Meigs 7:00 pm
October 2, 2020 Eastern Meigs 42 - 0 Southern 7:30 pm
November 2, 2019 Southern 6 - 63 Eastern Meigs 7:00 pm
October 27, 2018 Eastern Meigs 27 - 26 Southern 7:30 pm
October 28, 2017 Southern 28 - 0 Eastern Meigs 7:30 pm
October 29, 2016 Eastern Meigs 27 - 41 Southern 7:30 pm
October 31, 2015 Southern 47 - 7 Eastern Meigs 7:30 pm
November 1, 2014 Eastern Meigs 28 - 26 Southern 7:30 pm
November 2, 2013 Southern 34 - 0 Eastern Meigs 7:30 pm
October 27, 2012 Eastern Meigs 14 - 21 Southern 7:30 pm
October 29, 2011 Southern 8 - 27 Eastern Meigs 7:30 pm

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Series stands 40-20 Eastern.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

oldmo31 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:38 am Series stands 40-20 Eastern.
I could see southern pulling the upset,but the tornadoes usually blow it in close games

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Chastity can call a decent game on offense but he has no answer for stopping the split back veer. I doubt that he's ever even heard of it LOL. Racine may score a few but the Eagles will light up the scoreboard. I can see a runner at ESR Stadium. :mrgreen:

Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Chastitty hasnt heard of split back veer and he cant stop the hook and lateral but he can light up the scoreboard!

Basketball on GRASS!!!!!!

Southern 38
Reedsville 17

Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Where will we finish on the playoff points after we win Saturday? Can I get a ride on Clinton Baileys bus? That would be a great victory lap lol

Return to “Football”