Just for fun create a team last 10 years

Bdog_198807
Varsity

Just for fun create a team last 10 years

Post by Bdog_198807 »

If you could make an online school using only seo football players in each position to create a roster to go up against a powerhouse like Florida IMG Academy. You can pick any players from Now to the last 10 years. Just for fun what would the roster look like?

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Just for fun

Post by mattash »

This could be fun, will take me a couple days.

QB Burrow- Athens
RB
RB
WR Holden Wheelersburg
WR
TE
LT Pleasants Coal Grove
LG Madden- Minford
RT
RG
C Tomlinson Eastern

DE Taykor South Point
DE
DT
DT Sherman Ironton
LB Carrico- Ironton
LB
LB
DB
DB
S Kittle- Trimble
S

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
SPelf
Freshman Team

Re: Just for fun

Post by SPelf »

mattash wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:58 am This could be fun, will take me a couple days.

QB Burrow- Athens
RB
RB
WR Holden Wheelersburg
WR
TE
LT Pleasants Coal Grove
LG Madden- Minford
RT
RG
C Tomlinson Eastern

DE Taykor South Point
DE
DT
DT Sherman Ironton
LB Carrico- Ironton
LB
LB
DB
DB
S Kittle- Trimble
S
Let's add Gerald - Portsmouth East to that O-line.
Shankweiler- Wheelersburg to a RB spot for me as well

mackdog
Freshman Team

Re: Just for fun create a team last 10 years

Post by mackdog »

TE: Treylan Davis - Jackson (WVU)
DE: Chris Fairchild - Oak Hill (Kent State)
LB: Jayden Spires - Jackson (Ohio University)
LB: Jaylen Prater - Wellston (Northwestern)
Last edited by mackdog on Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bdog_198807
Varsity

Post by Bdog_198807 »

Also I think Trevon Pendleton was a senior 10 years ago?

bhicks42
Freshman Team

Post by bhicks42 »

2017 Coal Grove DT Josh Waulk would have to be on there IMO

Ironmen44
JV Team

Post by Ironmen44 »

Mackdog your pretty young, Jaylen Prater played for Wellston

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

Ironmen44 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:21 pm Mackdog your pretty young, Jaylen Prater played for Wellston
*you’re

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Get Blaine Scott on there, up front. Hell, get another Tartan in the mix -- Akia Brown should be in that RB room.

Sawyer Koons, the Trimble legend, would be useful in situations on defensive. Same county, different school and different side of the ball, could use Keegan Wilburn (NY.)

Also from Athens County: Trae Williams at RB; get those Athens twins from the Joey B era (keep screwing up their name, ~Luhrman?) for short-yardage and goal-to-go situations.

Chilli_Dawg_614
Freshman Team

Post by Chilli_Dawg_614 »

Bdog_198807 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:50 pm If you could make an online school using only seo football players in each position to create a roster to go up against a powerhouse like Florida IMG Academy. You can pick any players from Now to the last 10 years. Just for fun what would the roster look like?
IMG would win by 50 still. Having 100 slow, dumpy appalachian kids isn't gonna fair any better than having 50 slow dumpy appalachian kids man. 😂🤷‍♂️

beg003
All Conference

Post by beg003 »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:12 pm Get Blaine Scott on there, up front. Hell, get another Tartan in the mix -- Akia Brown should be in that RB room.

Sawyer Koons, the Trimble legend, would be useful in situations on defensive. Same county, different school and different side of the ball, could use Keegan Wilburn (NY.)

Also from Athens County: Trae Williams at RB; get those Athens twins from the Joey B era (keep screwing up their name, ~Luhrman?) for short-yardage and goal-to-go situations.
Luehrman. 👍🏻

mackdog
Freshman Team

Post by mackdog »

Ironmen44 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:21 pm Mackdog your pretty young, Jaylen Prater played for Wellston
Actually, I'm far from pretty young. Did I type the wrong school name? Yes. Any other corrections you'd like to make?

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Can any mod or mattash explain why Chilli/Speedkillz is allowed to post? Just constantly spamming every thread talking about how terrible SEO kids/fans/schools are. Trolling for the sake of trolling.

Chilli_Dawg_614
Freshman Team

TigerBob wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:46 pm Can any mod or mattash explain why Chilli/Speedkillz is allowed to post? Just constantly spamming every thread talking about how terrible SEO kids/fans/schools are. Trolling for the sake of trolling.
No. There is a point cry baby. Point being is most of IMG's roster are 4 & 5 star guys. You could assemble 500 seo kids and ya not gonna have a roster that talented. Ya just gonna have 500 average guys.

#reality

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

I am well aware of this. The point is this is (supposed to be) a site for discussing SEO sports. Doesn’t have to always be positive I don’t feel, others may disagree. But to post every five minutes in every thread about how every team sucks really doesn’t add much value to the site.

The one thing I’m learning is that you’re a huge loser with a lot of time on your hands.

Chilli_Dawg_614
Freshman Team

TigerBob wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:56 pm I am well aware of this. The point is this is (supposed to be) a site for discussing SEO sports. Doesn’t have to always be positive I don’t feel, others may disagree. But to post every five minutes in every thread about how every team sucks really doesn’t add much value to the site.

The one thing I’m learning is that you’re a huge loser with a lot of time on your hands.
I am honest, practical, objective, and realistic. Maybe the truth just FEELS liks it's offensive.

Also how did you gauge how much time it takes to post? Do you not own a smart phone? You can do it in a car. You can do it in a bar. I can make you look stupid in a house, I can make you look stupid with a mouse. 😂😂

It only takes a second to post so ya flex ain't the flex ya think it is, Billy Bob.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

You are posting 20x daily on an anonymous forum to talk poop about high school kids. You are most assuredly a huge loser.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:12 pm Get Blaine Scott on there, up front. Hell, get another Tartan in the mix -- Akia Brown should be in that RB room.

Throw in Noah Andrews Nelsonville-York class of 2017) at Fullback/ middle linebacker. The Guy was a 2 time first team all state player and district player of the year as a sophomore.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

TigerBob wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:46 pm Can any mod or mattash explain why Chilli/Speedkillz is allowed to post? Just constantly spamming every thread talking about how terrible SEO kids/fans/schools are. Trolling for the sake of trolling.
Handled sir.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “Football”