Kirtands Mason Sullivan extended D1 offers from Akron, UC.

Kirtland80
All State

Re: Kirtands Mason Sullivan extended D1 offers from Akron, UC.

Post by Kirtland80 »

He’s had those walk on offers for quite some time

6O HORN3TS 🐝
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Sorta reminds me of another kid from Ohio that was 5'9" 205lb. and only had 1 major college offer and it was from a school out of state. He won the "Mr. Football" award in Ohio but he didn't have the size and 40 time for a major program but he had an immeasurable, a little thing called heart. I think he had a liitle part in John Cooper getting fired from OSU after a certain bowl game and this same team also beat OSU the next year under Jim Tressel in the same bowl. I like the quote from Coach Holtz: " You're not here to prove anything to Ohio State, you're here to help your teammates"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... TUdtEhIUFI

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... PH0cyQRdEp

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 6r-sNQdA9H

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

If that is #1 I thought he was the best player on the field in the championship game

SpeedKillz

Post by SpeedKillz »

Kirtland80 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:17 pm He’s had those walk on offers for quite some time
Well deserved.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Can Kirtland get some new uniforms those ones looked super faded? 16s uniform looked 30 years old.

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

fbnut wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:13 pm If that is #1 I thought he was the best player on the field in the championship game
Yes it is #1. Mason Sullivan

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

EasternDspy wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:43 pm Can Kirtland get some new uniforms those ones looked super faded? 16s uniform looked 30 years old.
We don’t care about new uniforms and a big nice stadium. I think the announcers even commented on the uniforms during the game and said we didn’t care about stuff like that. All we care about is a gold trophy, winning and making teams say “oh sh!t, we gotta play Kirtland again”

6O HORN3TS 🐝
Bobevans
Riding the Bench

Post by Bobevans »

Great coach from what I've seen of them in Two championship games. He's a no nonsense guy

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Bobevans wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:08 am Great coach from what I've seen of them in Two championship games. He's a no nonsense guy
He is a great coach. He turned stuff around here. He incorporated the all teams associated with Kirtland running the same playbook and scheduling freshman tough schedules and he is an amazing person but don’t overlook Ray Sullivan. We were regular season good with LaVerde. We are run the gauntlet good with him and Sullivan combined. Without the grind in the weight room that Sullivan introduced, this doesn’t happen. If you ain’t in it, you’re not gonna win it 💪🏻🏋🏼‍♀️

6O HORN3TS 🐝

Return to “Football”