2020 Jackson 48 - 14 Miami Trace

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

2020 Jackson 48 - 14 Miami Trace

Post by Ironman92 »

Jackson is rolling through their schedule and MT is 3-0 but against Cville, Boro and McClain....Jackson’s going to be a lot different than what they’ve seen. I’ll guess MT will be similar to Logan in what we’ve seen.

Jackson needs to clean up the penalties.

TigerMania
JV Team

Re: 3-0 Jackson vs 3-0 Miami Trace

Post by TigerMania »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:54 pm Jackson is rolling through their schedule and MT is 3-0 but against Cville, Boro and McClain....Jackson’s going to be a lot different than what they’ve seen. I’ll guess MT will be similar to Logan in what we’ve seen.

Will this game be streamed? If so, what site can we watch it on?

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Ironmen keep cruising

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Could be interesting game.

I would say Lebeau at RB can break a big run at anytime. There QB melvin is managing the offense. MT is not going to just roll over for Jackson .
This is a game Jackson should win but MT being undefeated their kids will believe they can pull off the upset. Jackson is good but not unbeatable if teams can match up.

Tommy Chong
Freshman Team

Post by Tommy Chong »

Jackson easily

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Miami Trace will play hard. They have a real nice TB and not to mention they have a real stadium over there in Fayette county. the Ironmen best come out firing on all cylinders like they know how and not let this team. Hang around. Games against Tha Burg , licking valley , scrimmages against west all hurt not getting those much much needed reps. But Jackson’s pure athleticism and players making the plays are sure putting the points on the board. They’ll continue to get better each week and start to gel as a pure team to make that deep play off run. Burg. Licking valley are surely. Missed.

But this group will work to overcome it and stay hungry for W’s.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

TigerMania wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:45 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:54 pm Jackson is rolling through their schedule and MT is 3-0 but against Cville, Boro and McClain....Jackson’s going to be a lot different than what they’ve seen. I’ll guess MT will be similar to Logan in what we’ve seen.

Will this game be streamed? If so, what site can we watch it on?
Jackson City Schools website will have a link up on game day afternoon. It will be free

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

MT is 3-0 against teams they should've beaten. Jackson is a team they won't beat, in order for them to pull off the upset Jackson will have to beat themselves. Jackson by 28.

veer
JV Team

Post by veer »

Jackson HUUUGGGGEEE

Grizzly&Gatorade
Waterboy

Post by Grizzly&Gatorade »

Doesn’t look good for the Panthers. Jackson’s running game is getting stronger each week .. #8 has serious speed, I hope to see him back out there after leaving early against WCH. We were also able to get our staters more than 6 plays last week.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

wch125 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:37 pm Could be interesting game.

I would say Lebeau at RB can break a big run at anytime. There QB melvin is managing the offense. MT is not going to just roll over for Jackson .
This is a game Jackson should win but MT being undefeated their kids will believe they can pull off the upset. Jackson is good but not unbeatable if teams can match up.

I re-read your post this morning. And it’s well said and you make some awfully good points. MT is. Not 3-0 because the FAC is that bad. Yes down. But i agree with you that MT is hungry and will come to play. And I hope they do.
But when you play at programs like Jackson , Ironton , Tha Burg it’s everyone’s biggest game of the year. Jackson has steam rolled the first three teams that has got in their way. Hopefully MT can hang for awhile and battle test the Ironmen.
for Jackson there is not a Burg , Ironton , Licking. Valley next week that would Make a person tend to think they would overlook a 3-0 MT team.

25p7692
Waterboy

Post by 25p7692 »

Good Luck Miami Trace. But I am afraid it could look like Gallia Academy at Ironton.

LetsBeReal
JV Team

Post by LetsBeReal »

We will see Jackson’s true power in this game! Jackson 49-MT-14

Raizngoats
Waterboy

Post by Raizngoats »

There are a few interesting ties in this game. Randy Burnside grew up in Wheelersburg and his best friend was Larry Hall, Jackson’s head Coach Hall’s father. When he started his coaching career he coached at Jackson a few years. While coaching at Jackson with Al Riffey he coached Jeff Conroy. He left Jackson to start Southeasterns football program and then moved to coach at Miami Trace. While at Miami Trace he also coached with Riffey and stopped coaching football in 1988. When Conroy moved to Miami Trace, Burnside returned to coach with him. Now Jeff Conroy’s son, Brock, is a coach for the Miami Trace Panthers and coaches Randy Burnside’s two grandsons, the Lebeau brothers.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Raizngoats wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:15 pm There are a few interesting ties in this game. Randy Burnside grew up in Wheelersburg and his best friend was Larry Hall, Jackson’s head Coach Hall’s father. When he started his coaching career he coached at Jackson a few years. While coaching at Jackson with Al Riffey he coached Jeff Conroy. He left Jackson to start Southeasterns football program and then moved to coach at Miami Trace. While at Miami Trace he also coached with Riffey and stopped coaching football in 1988. When Conroy moved to Miami Trace, Burnside returned to coach with him. Now Jeff Conroy’s son, Brock, is a coach for the Miami Trace Panthers and coaches Randy Burnside’s two grandsons, the Lebeau brothers.
Interesting information, tidbits and stories like this is what keeps me scrolling through threads. Good stuff.

RelaxGoat

Post by RelaxGoat »

Jackson huge

Grizzly&Gatorade
Waterboy

Post by Grizzly&Gatorade »

SloppyTadpole69 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:26 am Panthers by 35. Heard they have a RB with Big 10 offers any truth? I was told my Ryan Day himself so I am guessing its truth. Anyways, their QB, Davionqueus MilGilchrist Shromderington Hayvionious IIII will be able to produce yardage anyway. Go green!
Quit watching Comedy Central and get back to class!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

20-14

Half.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

countywide35 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:08 pm 20-14

Half.
Closer than i thought. Is there a stream for this game?

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

MrFirstTake wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:10 pm
countywide35 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:08 pm 20-14

Half.
Closer than i thought. Is there a stream for this game?

Jackson has had a lot of adversity to cover xome the first two quarters of play. Much needed. Make no mistake about the TB for Trace...he is as advertised. Kids tough.

Should be a stream in Jackson website somewhere.

Return to “Football”