2020 Chillicothe 0 - 31 Wheelersburg

Post by fbnut »

Thoughts
I know nothing about chilli

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: Burg Chillicothe

Post by wobycat »

Burg by 14? I don’t know. Who knows anything at this moment?

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Chilly will be much improved from last year. Not that they were a bad football team. Competitive for sure. And should be very competitive this year. But with the craziness going on in the world who knows anything ?

Tha Burg is tha Burg. And can’t imagine them
Not being more than handful on opening week. They carry the momentum they played with from rhe 2nd half of last season Right on to this year Tha Burgs already rolling.

Should be a great game!!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Got to watch a little of the burg inter squad. Defense is way ahead of the offense from both sides. One of my question marks was defensive line. That looked good. But hard to tell when you don’t have a starting line. QBS weren’t very crisp. Not sure if coverage was that good but they had a hard time finding their receivers. There was no blitzing and offense was pretty vanilla.

The worst thing was the atmosphere. People and coaches with masks on, kids spread out. If they have to wear those masks the entire game, these games will not be exciting. Oh well they are playing

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

wobycat wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:11 am Got to watch a little of the burg inter squad. Defense is way ahead of the offense from both sides. One of my question marks was defensive line. That looked good. But hard to tell when you don’t have a starting line. QBS weren’t very crisp. Not sure if coverage was that good but they had a hard time finding their receivers. There was no blitzing and offense was pretty vanilla.

The worst thing was the atmosphere. People and coaches with masks on, kids spread out. If they have to wear those masks the entire game, these games will not be exciting. Oh well they are playing
Looked like a typical orange and black scrimmage

Tommy Chong
Freshman Team

Post by Tommy Chong »

The Pirates by 28 , write it down. Stone cold lead pipe lock .

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

wobycat wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:58 pm Burg by 14? I don’t know. Who knows anything at this moment?

Does burg scrimmage tonight of so who n where ??

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

countywide35 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:33 am
wobycat wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:58 pm Burg by 14? I don’t know. Who knows anything at this moment?

Does burg scrimmage tonight of so who n where ??
At teays Valley tonite I believe

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

Yes, @ Teays Valley...no fans permitted

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

CHS will be improved and have some really nice young kids coming through the program. Could be some really food teams for the Cavs soon.

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Chillicothe looked surprisingly solid in tonight’s scrimmage Vs Westland I know Westland isn’t very good in the OCC but hey it was a first look in a crazy season to come, I think Burg might be to polished for chilli this season but who knows Good luck Cavs !!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Has these two teams ever met in the season? If so when was the last time

Will this one be live streamed anywhere

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Not much chatter on here and it’s not gonna seem right not goin to the games but here it goes

Time for the dogg to strike up the band. 1.. 2.. 3..

We are the Pirates BOLD from Wheelersburg.
We are the Orange and the Black.
We're gonna fight for dear ole Wheelersburg
and our foes will never, ever fight us back.
And pretty soon we'll start that score to roll.
We're gonna put that ball right in the goal.
We're gonna win this game for Wheelersburg, Wheelersburg, rah, rah, rAAaaAh !
FIGHT!!!!

GO BURG!!

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Message Board Hero
Waterboy

Post by Message Board Hero »

I hope this one is being streamed. I'm trying to figure out how many tabs I'll have open Friday watching various games.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Message Board Hero wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:18 am I hope this one is being streamed. I'm trying to figure out how many tabs I'll have open Friday watching various games.
I know burgfan will have this game. It’s also gonna be on 99.3

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Chillicothe likely will be Wheelersburg's strongest regular season opponent, more so than Waverly or Minford, in terms of top to bottom depth, speed, and quickness. If the Pirates protect the ball and control the clock, they should prevail.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

well, here's hopin from the fighting tiger fan, that the burg pirates win this. and hopefully we can all get back together again later. so go pirates.
I know I'm 20 minutes from chilli now. but I only know a couple dozen people up that way. burg fans and posters has kinda grown on ole bait.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:59 pm well, here's hopin from the fighting tiger fan, that the burg pirates win this. and hopefully we can all get back together again later. so go pirates.
I know I'm 20 minutes from chilli now. but I only know a couple dozen people up that way. burg fans and posters has kinda grown on ole bait.

Even if you are not a fan of the Burg or Ironton, these programs demand a certain amount of respect given their success over the last 50 years.

spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

All the banter between programs is all well and good but I just want to say that I am happy that these kids were given the chance to compete and play a game that we all love. Any football is better than no football and I for one am thankful that they are getting this opportunity this year.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

spider2Ybanana wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:11 pm All the banter between programs is all well and good but I just want to say that I am happy that these kids were given the chance to compete and play a game that we all love. Any football is better than no football and I for one am thankful that they are getting this opportunity this year.
👍👍👍👍👍

Return to “Football”