Tjhtygeverve
SE

Re: Regional Finals Scores and Updates for Friday 11/22. D1, D2, D3 and D6

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

MrFirstTake wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:58 pm Belfry ky 14 Ashland ky 0
BELFRY KY 41
AshLand 7
Final

Belfry bludgeoned AshLand holding Pittman to 1 yard & Hester to 47 yards rushing.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:25 am
MrFirstTake wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:58 pm Belfry ky 14 Ashland ky 0
BELFRY KY 41
AshLand 7
Final

Belfry bludgeoned AshLand holding Pittman to 1 yard & Hester to 47 yards rushing.
Oh trust me I stopped listening when it was 41-0 I

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:44 pm My 3 kids all graduated from Groveport so I need everyone on preps to root for the Cruisers to beat Pick Central for the 2nd time this year which will be a very tall task. We've got a great defense but it's hard to beat a team twice in the same year with equal or better talent. It's been a long road to get this far as they had to beat 2 other teams (Hilliard Davidson & Olentangy Liberty) in wk#11 and #12 that have head coaches who were both HC @ at Groveport years ago and left for greener pastures. HC Bryan Schoonover has turned the program into a winner the last 5 years and is a graduate of Groveport and I wish him continued success in the future. This OCC is tough !!!!!
You should have gotten the live chicken!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

LucasDavenport wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:01 pm I will update tonight’s 16 games. You should be able to simply refresh this page for changes and updates and then Finals.

Anyone who has specifics or great plays or great drives or anything relevant to these 16 games — please feel free to post underneath on this thread. I will simply be updating scores on the first post.

Thanks!!
thanks brother. I was just wondering about this. and saw your post, what a blessing.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
14U
S

Post by 14U »

Thanks for the updates last night!!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:57 am
FANOSPORTS wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:44 pm My 3 kids all graduated from Groveport so I need everyone on preps to root for the Cruisers to beat Pick Central for the 2nd time this year which will be a very tall task. We've got a great defense but it's hard to beat a team twice in the same year with equal or better talent. It's been a long road to get this far as they had to beat 2 other teams (Hilliard Davidson & Olentangy Liberty) in wk#11 and #12 that have head coaches who were both HC @ at Groveport years ago and left for greener pastures. HC Bryan Schoonover has turned the program into a winner the last 5 years and is a graduate of Groveport and I wish him continued success in the future. This OCC is tough !!!!!
You should have gotten the live chicken!
True. The best talent won out and the 1st half was bad but we did win the 2nd half. Something to keep building on. :D

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:28 am
LucasDavenport wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:01 pm I will update tonight’s 16 games. You should be able to simply refresh this page for changes and updates and then Finals.

Anyone who has specifics or great plays or great drives or anything relevant to these 16 games — please feel free to post underneath on this thread. I will simply be updating scores on the first post.

Thanks!!
thanks brother. I was just wondering about this. and saw your post, what a blessing.
New page created for tonight. Good luck to your tigers.

I will begin precisely at 7:00 and update all 12 games tonight. It’s a pleasure to do as I know there are several who rely on these updates. I’m sure someone will be at your game with game updates as well. I will update every score change and quarter changes and if games go to OT then I will give more updates to that game.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk

Return to “Football”