All TVC-Ohio Team

mattash
Site Admin

All TVC-Ohio Team

Post by mattash »

2019 All-TVC Ohio Football Team

NELSONVILLE-YORK (5-1): Keegan Wilburn*, Mikey Seel*, Colton Snyder*, Christian Wiseman, Brandon Phillips*, Austin Thrapp, Drake McClain.

ATHENS (5-1): Nate Trainer*, Joey Moore, Corbin Stalder, Dylan Wogerman, Braeden Halbert, Peyton Gail.

WELLSTON (4-2): Rylan Molihan*, Hunter Smith, R.J. Kemp, Josh Bodey, Jon Garvin*, Brock Eggers.

VINTON COUNTY (4-2): Jacob Wells*, Zack Radabaugh, Nick Pittman*, Logan Ward, Jonathon Vanover.

ALEXANDER (1-5): Kaleb Easley*, Luke Chapman, Drew Harris, Chase Siefert.

MEIGS (1-5): Abe Lundy*, Coulter Cleland*, Wyatt Hoover.

RIVER VALLEY (1-5): Cole Young, Jared Reese.

Offensive Player of the Year: Keegan Wilburn, Nelsonville-York.

Co-Defensive Players of the Year: Kaleb Easley, Alexander; Nate Trainer, Athens.

Coach of the Year: Mike Smith, Wellston.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
BlizzardMan
S

Re: All TVC-Ohio Team

Post by BlizzardMan »

Quite frankly, its garbage that RV only got two on and teams they tied with got 4 and 3 respectively.

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

I think Coach of the Year is the only one that is 100% right. I can’t necessarily say I disagree with Raider, but not taking anything away from any of these boys. Congrats to all of them

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

So did the NY kid win it or not?

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Raider6309 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:40 pm So did the NY kid win it or not?
What happened to the conversation??

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I guess it never happened :lol:

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Raider6309 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:42 pm I guess it never happened :lol:
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

My bad! I cleaned it up because I wanted to keep it positive. I thought arguing about stats wasn't in the best interest of the thread.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I dont think anyone was arguing about stats. They were just pointing out that 152 tackles in a 10 game season didnt seem quite accurate. Unless maybe they are counting assisted tackles as tackles.

GRFan
Varsity

Post by GRFan »

Proud of the TVC Ohio. Natural rivalries and great communities.
Our kids know each other and play hard. Congratulations to all!
Also, shout out to Coach Smith and the other new coaches. Hope everything can stabilize and we continue to be a league to watch.

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Same GRF. What a year it was for the league. It’s a great league that apparently according to everybody outside of it should expand for everybody’s else’s benefit. I see good things coming. Alexander has got the right guy at the helm to build a program. Athens has a great coach in Nathan White and a very talented QB. Hopefully Meigs can get things figured out. NY has a lot of talent coming up and returns a ton. VC seems to be going in the right direction and what a year Wellston had under their new coach, just happened to run into Ironton who’s about to go play for a chance to be in the state championship so nothing to be ashamed of there.

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

93Bulldog wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:18 am I dont think anyone was arguing about stats. They were just pointing out that 152 tackles in a 10 game season didnt seem quite accurate. Unless maybe they are counting assisted tackles as tackles.
I just looked up stats from Max preps. 43 assisted and 109 assisted. to equal 152. Looks like that is how max preps does it.
Just Saying.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

footballfan wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:39 am
93Bulldog wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:18 am I dont think anyone was arguing about stats. They were just pointing out that 152 tackles in a 10 game season didnt seem quite accurate. Unless maybe they are counting assisted tackles as tackles.
I just looked up stats from Max preps. 43 assisted and 109 assisted. to equal 152. Looks like that is how max preps does it.
Just Saying.
Max preps doesn't do anything but provide a data base.
Each coach or statistician puts in exactly what they want to show up as a statistic.

GRFan
Varsity

Post by GRFan »

What about naming the mvp for the league the Joe Burrow award for next year? It might bring some positive recognition to the student and league.
Last edited by GRFan on Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

GRFan wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:19 pm What about naming the mvp for the league the Joe Burrows award for next year? It might bring some positive recognition to the student and league.
Who’s Joe Burrows? 😅 I know a Joe Burrow, QB for LSU, Heisman Trophy hopeful, SEC Champion, he’s great!

Return to “Football”