Thankfull for sEOPS

MrFirstTake
SE

Re: Thankfull for sEOPS

Post by MrFirstTake »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:39 pm
MrFirstTake wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:31 pm I’ve been reading this site since it started when I was a freshman in high school I just love football that’s all everyone who knows me In Real life knows that. I go watch local teams in the playoffs and everything usually just football and basketball though when they make it and goto 90 percent of the games I always loved the game as a kid I had multiple people who coached in my family so maybe that helped.
A lot of us on here were probably just like you at that age so enjoy it. :D

Not far from 30 now I’m not that young. Hopefully I’m still going to all the games until I can’t no more 😂

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Zunardo
Freshman Team

Post by Zunardo »

I just hit the 10-year mark last week. Always enjoyed seeing different perspectives from when I was an avid Huddle member, and have learned more here about Logan, Chilli, Arnt'n, and other teams than I would have otherwise. Thankful nowadays, since SEOPS is the only way I can scratch that itch for any Mid-State League Buckeye discussion of length

Someone did get an MSL-B thread started on Yappi this year, and that has helped also, but not enough members on there yet to really get the competitive juices flowing.

2020 season is just around the corner .....

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

Yessir. Thank you Matt!! I remember the day jj started charging. seops took over our area within a week of the other site adopting changes. Take away the bball league and pickem contests and seops would still be hands down better than the competition. Been fun to witness from conception to now.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

It might go like this

0 to 49…..Water boy
50/99.....Riding the bench
100/249.....Freshman team
250/399.....JV
400/699.....Varsity
700/999.....All Conference
1000/1499.....All State
1500/1999.....S
2000/2499.....SE
2500/2999.....SEO
3000/4999.....SEOP
5000/6499.....SEOPS
6500/7999.....SEOPH
8000/9999.....SEOPSHO
10,000/14,999.....SEOPSHOF
15,000/24,999.....SEOPS Mr. Ohio
25,000/+.....SEOPS HIPPO

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

So after two years...I'm at SEO status.

I'm just grateful for this site. I looked a jj for awhile then I saw a fee and was turned off. Been really cool catching up on SEO sports...great site..darn good folks.

After I retire for good in January, I'll try to figure out a game to fly up to to meet some of you guys.

From mattash...pfloyd...trojandave...so many folks I'd enjoy talking sports with. Ol bait...trenchfoot, just too many to name...THANKS GUYS from NW Fla!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

BTW guys...If you remember the classic sci fi flick
The Time Machine...I put a topic up in general chat about it and the question that was asked at the end of movie.

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Thanks are offered to Mattash, all the mods, and contributors past and present.

The site offers me an electronic sports connection to my home region along with sub forums to discuss everything from music to washboard festivals.

The site has also given me a mental health refuge during bouts of serious illness. YTB gave me strength through sharing his faith.

I also commend how the site has grown into providing real journalism with front page articles and stat repositories for SEO teams.

Finally, must of us do not realize what a labor of love and commitment of time and finances that a site like SEO requires. Job well done!

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Just did a 3 year 1200 server upgrade deal for seohiopreps.com and seops.org

Southeasternohiopreps.com is month to month on AWS because we need a ton of server.

I'm off next week so I'll update basketball after making the server move.

I may have time to work on the APP too. Signed a 1 year deal for that too.

Traffic has been really good this year so have to do the upgrades.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
bucs40
Freshman Team

Post by bucs40 »

Mr mattash thanks for the site and the t-shirt!!! I wear it with pride!!! Also you'll have to take Brian up on going to a club fball game with us next season!!!!

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

mattash wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:03 pm Just did a 3 year 1200 server upgrade deal for seohiopreps.com and seops.org

Southeasternohiopreps.com is month to month on AWS because we need a ton of server.

I'm off next week so I'll update basketball after making the server move.

I may have time to work on the APP too. Signed a 1 year deal for that too.

Traffic has been really good this year so have to do the upgrades.
Things have changed so much since when I first started my website. You had to make pictures about 450 px on the wide side to make sure people could even view them. That's about like a large thumbnail now lol I've been on the internet since the early 90's...had a 2400 Baud modem! kinda like comparing an Apollo rocket with the Wright Bros. 1st flight when you bring up cable internet speeds

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!

Return to “Football”