Week 13 - Ironton 24 Ridgewood 14

MrFirstTake
SE

Re: Week 13 - Ironton 24 Ridgewood 14

Post by MrFirstTake »

Seems like ridgewood has no life in the locker room at halftime after watching the highlights

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
BigBoneJerome
Freshman Team

Re: Week 13 - Ironton (11-1) vs Ridgewood (12-0)

Post by BigBoneJerome »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:46 am
BigBoneJerome wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:49 pm You can park at the neighborhood McDonalds and take an uber for 3.00 if your worried about parking.
funny story about that mcdonald's in ny. me and my boys, and pappy bait. and remember fuzzhead from coal grove all went to that game. I drove. we get out at that mcdonald's to take a leak and stretch our legs. true story. I was chattin with everybody not payin attention to what I was doing. and I walk into the restroom about to explode from drinking a schooner full of luzianne sweet tea. I walk in to use the urinal. and instead there's 2 stalls. still never thought a thing about it. ole bait hears somebody on the commode next to him and they was struggling then I hear this big ole fart, and it sounded like a dam breaking. and I thought it was fuzzhead. I beller ''hey fuzzy, is that you in there ???????. you okay in there,??????????''. I hear no reply. and I step out of the restroom, and here stands my whole crew staring at me. and out walks fuzzhead from the other bathroom , bout the same time. and it hit me, I turned around and looked. I had accidentally walked in to the woman's rest room. I'm turning back around and see my posse laughing hysterically. I was like guys we gotta get outta here. and I slither out the door, and we are walking to the van. and I tell em, you think that's funny, wait till I tell you what I asked fuzzy, cept it wasn't fuzzy. i'll never forget that.
Priceless

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Re: Week 13 - Ironton 24 Ridgewood 14

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

^Can't help but love Nelsontucky!

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!

Return to “Football”