Week 13 - Ironton 24 Ridgewood 14

LOMBARDI9.9
Riding the Bench

Re: Week 13 - Ironton 24 Ridgewood 14

Post by LOMBARDI9.9 »

Congratulations Ironton! I think laser breath needs a hug ;)

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^He needs some cheese to go with his big glass of sour grapes he's been crying into since after week 1. I can understand it a few day after a tough loss, but now we're in week 14. Its the State Semi's and he's still in a Wannambulance, Comeon' man! I guess he doesn't realize how bad it makes his community look.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

Post by hereforthecomments »

laser breath wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:00 am
The Regulator wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:37 am No different than what Burg has done. The freshman class this year hardly won any games as 7th graders and got several transfers for there 8th grade year and didn't lose any games. The hypocrisy gets old on here
You have no idea what you’re talking about. They had four transfers, one who lived in burg in the first place. One has since left and one of their starters left for another school but this happened in junior high not their senior year. Doesn’t even compare.
Here we go again, pushing the recruiting narrative that you’ve made up in your head. You don’t know anything about those kids and how they ended up at Ironton. I would suggest you know the stories behind it before you speak.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

hereforthecomments wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:23 pm
The Regulator wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:37 am No different than what Burg has done. The freshman class this year hardly won any games as 7th graders and got several transfers for there 8th grade year and didn't lose any games. The hypocrisy gets old on here
You have no idea what you’re talking about. They had four transfers, one who lived in burg in the first place. One has since left and one of their starters left for another school but this happened in junior high not their senior year. Doesn’t even compare.
Here we go again, pushing the recruiting narrative that you’ve made up in your head. You don’t know anything about those kids and how they ended up at Ironton. I would suggest you know the stories behind it before you speak.
It doesn’t matter how they got there at this point, but that they are there and ironton is a lot better because they’re there. Ironton fans running their chops about how great they are along with putting burg down is why I’m putting my two cents in.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

vladimir wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:42 am ^He needs some cheese to go with his big glass of sour grapes he's been crying into since after week 1. I can understand it a few day after a tough loss, but now we're in week 14. Its the State Semi's and he's still in a Wannambulance, Comeon' man! I guess he doesn't realize how bad it makes his community look.
Whatever vlad, minford had their best team this year and couldn’t put a mediocre burg team away. If Jumping on the bandwagon is your thing, go ahead.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

laser breath wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:50 pm
hereforthecomments wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:23 pm

It doesn’t matter how they got there at this point, but that they are there and ironton is a lot better because they’re there. Ironton fans running their chops about how great they are along with putting burg down is why I’m putting my two cents in.
Dude. Let it go

14U
S

Post by 14U »

Frogtownbuckeye wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:45 am I've rooted for Burg every year they've gone further than us and a few loudmouth Burg fans on here won't change my mind. I'm a Fighting Tiger first, Southern Ohio boy second.
I’m on anybody’s bandwagon during playoffs because I don’t want the football season to end but the main thing is bring the banner and trophy back toward the river!! We get no respect so we as a whole need to back each other starting week 11.

14U
S

Post by 14U »

The best thing about last nights game was at one time Ironton ran 30 plays, all 30 was running plays! How many passes did they have 4? Poor ridgewood put 10-11 in box and Ironton still was getting 5-6 yards, great job Big Uglies!!

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

14U wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:04 pm The best thing about last nights game was at one time Ironton ran 30 plays, all 30 was running plays! How many passes did they have 4? Poor ridgewood put 10-11 in box and Ironton still was getting 5-6 yards, great job Big Uglies!!
The whole first half was running plays. It worked the whole time.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

laser breath wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:53 pm
vladimir wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:42 am ^He needs some cheese to go with his big glass of sour grapes he's been crying into since after week 1. I can understand it a few day after a tough loss, but now we're in week 14. Its the State Semi's and he's still in a Wannambulance, Comeon' man! I guess he doesn't realize how bad it makes his community look.
Whatever vlad, minford had their best team this year and couldn’t put a mediocre burg team away. If Jumping on the bandwagon is your thing, go ahead.
FYI, I cheer for any So. Ohio team that has made it to this point no matter where they're from. Yes, I even went to the shoe and Canton to Cheer for W'burg when they played in their 2-state championship games.

Except for your little pathetic ego, you don't see any other poster on here "Sour Graping" over a loss that happened months ago. GET OVER IT, AND LET IT GO-!!!
Last edited by vladimir on Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
14U
S

Post by 14U »

I talked to some people that said all the ones that came in moved to burg after there child enrolled(was hunting for house to move to the burg)except one and he went to south Webster they don’t have football. The other player you talked about left same year(8th). So out of all they live in houses in burg except Webster boy all during junior high. Is that the truth Laser?

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

14U wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:01 pm
Frogtownbuckeye wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:45 am I've rooted for Burg every year they've gone further than us and a few loudmouth Burg fans on here won't change my mind. I'm a Fighting Tiger first, Southern Ohio boy second.
I’m on anybody’s bandwagon during playoffs because I don’t want the football season to end but the main thing is bring the banner and trophy back toward the river!! We get no respect so we as a whole need to back each other starting week 11.
Frogtownbuck and 14U: True that 100%! I couldn't have said it better myself.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

People can say what they want about Burg fans, but this Burgfan and my father followed Valley during their back to back deep runs. Followed Portsmouth during their deep runs. Followed Green, Minford, and yes, even Ironton a few times. I saw many other Burg fans at these games as well. Every schools fan base will have a few that like to stir things up with crass comments and Ironton is no saint in that. True high school football fans will follow their competition and root for them after being elimated from the post season. It's good for our area, which gets crapped on by the rest of state by the way, when area schools make deep runs in the playoffs. Personally, I hope Ironton rolls over their next two opponents and brings another Gold Ball back to southeastern Ohio.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
14U
S

Post by 14U »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:06 pm
14U wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:04 pm The best thing about last nights game was at one time Ironton ran 30 plays, all 30 was running plays! How many passes did they have 4? Poor ridgewood put 10-11 in box and Ironton still was getting 5-6 yards, great job Big Uglies!!
Yes I know it did. I just thought it was great coming in and looking like a lutz ran team!! Huddle up come to the line and say here we come stop us!! Ridgewood couldn’t. I also like how Ironton rotated during the game bring fresh legs in the game. Those players have played all year but not this early in the game.

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

14U wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:15 pm
Beergogglebluez wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:06 pm
Yes I know it did. I just thought it was great coming in and looking like a lutz ran team!! Huddle up come to the line and say here we come stop us!! Ridgewood couldn’t. I also like how Ironton rotated during the game bring fresh legs in the game. Those players have played all year but not this early in the game.
Yeah even the freshman got some carries early in the game it was crazy to see them rotating 3 at a time though that early. it cant be fun to look up and see 3 fresh faces giving you basically the same production as the starters

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Highlights of ridgewood vs ironton are up on youtube

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Seems like it’s more of ridgewood highlights than ironton though