Questioning coaches and their decisions.

qualified101
SEO

Re: Rules Clarification

Post by qualified101 »

my question is why have a public forum unless you can post freely?

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

as long as people arent tearing kids down, i see no problem in talking about coach's, good or bad. after all, we do pay their salary in the form of taxes.

MariettaPride21
S

Post by MariettaPride21 »

IMO i think if anyone acutally gets upset about what someone posts on a site about them i cant imagine how they handle insults in the real world....ITS JUST A WEBSITE

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

dont know who ytb is. i agree, when you accept money for a coaching position, you are fair game. in the past there was never a forum like the internet for everyone to get together and discuss. now everyone can compare notes because of technology and coach's whine.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Heres the way I see it you can trash a coach about his profession, but not him personally. When you move from talking about the coaching aspect to the personal aspect it is taking it way to far.

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:Because some cry babies (some mods included) can't handle the truth and they feel a need to go running their biased rearends to the admin. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Great Post :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

tigercannon71 wrote:Heres the way I see it you can trash a coach about his profession, but not him personally. When you move from talking about the coaching aspect to the personal aspect it is taking it way to far.

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

FIDO,

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I think I know what you're talking about. Are you referring to the siuation between Army and others on here, including myself? If you are, then I will continue this conversation further.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I missed this I guess ,did Army get booted ?

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Thats a shame ,I enjoyed Army's post most of the time .I didnt always agree but enjoyed them none the less.

Lets start a petition to reinstate Army :idea:

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

First of all, I'd like to discuss your second post on this thread about "cry babies" running to the administration. Army posted false accusations about comments that I was supposed to have said a couple weeks ago. I responded by telling him that I had never said most of the things he had posted and we talked back and forth for a few posts. A moderator came along, saw the things he had accused me of, and moved the topic to the private forum where I assume it was dealt with accordingly. I found out that he was removed later and suspected as much after the thread had disappeared, as did he. I never went running to the administrators telling them to kick Army off the site. Anytime I have an issue with him, I take it up with him. It doesn't matter that he was removed anyway. He was back within hours continuing the same things that got him booted in the first place.

You've been around here long enough to have seen many of Army's posts over the last couple years. I'm not sure that you were here when he first arrived, though. At the time of his arrival, Army constantly posted negative remarks about anything related to Jackson. As you can imagine, I took offense to them. That's the school that I graduated from and it's the school I support. I can handle criticism of my school and its teams. I cannot handle incessant derogatory remarks that are intended only to antagonize. I also cannot handle PMs that question my character and my reputation in my hometown. If you want proof of Army attacking someone, then I would be happy to send you the PMs that he sent to me last year. Any proof you need of his constant antagonizing and childish behavior can be found by simply reading this forum for about two minutes.

I can understand that maybe you know Army and you like him. Maybe he's a great guy. As I told you before, I could never even begin to thank him enough for his service to this country and for the sacrifices that he has made. However, I don't feel that he should be given a free pass to act with disrespect on here. People on here are hard on Army but it's only because of the behavior that he has exhibited in the past. I've tried to reason with him. I've tried to explain things to him. He doesn't listen. You may think that he's expressing his opinion or telling it like it is, but most of the time his "facts" are inaccurate.

The topic about the demise of the SEOAL on the basketball forum has been started by Army numerous times on here. He likes to speculate about what might happen, but then he takes it a step further and begins to shame other schools for looking into other options, or makes fun of them if they have fallen on tough times as of late. He throws the successes of Chillicothe in the face of other posters, but gets offended if anyone says something back to him.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I think it's wrong for you to make it out like Army is just a victim in this entire thing. In my opinion, he is far from it. He antagonizes, demeans, and insults athletic programs daily, but you don't seem to see that. Again, I admit that people are hard on him now, myself included. But that comes from a pattern of behavior that we have dealt with for entirely too long on this forum.

As for your comments about the moderator...I don't think they could be any further from the truth. I guess we can agree to disagree, but I feel as thought those comments are simply because you're listening to the information that you get from Army, and it's not entirely factual.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Think what you want. I felt as though I should let you know my side of the story since you're going around insinuating that Army got a raw deal because of me.

You talk about how it's wrong to attack people on here, but you turn around and call one of my posts cowardly. Then you also call one of the mods a liar and a coward. And to top it all off, you support the guy who attacks people the most on here.

I'm done messing with this. Army can run around doing his thing like always. I just don't care anymore.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

A
W
E
S
O
M
E

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

You're absolutely right FIDO I'm a relative newcomer to this board but I have seen people get on here and lash out at conferences, schools, and kids . Some are reprimanded,some are given a free pass simply because they are buds or good ol boys. And as you know it's even worse on the political forum. I always liked Army's posts even though I didn't always agree with him. I always try not to attack but there was one time I lashed out in anger and regreted the outburst but not the message. I have seen Army's service to his country attacked and have even seen one poster suggest suicide and posted a picture. I saw this poster make physical threats to him and NOTHING was done. Anyway FIDO I agree with you 100%.
Clayton Dement

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

FIDO (Forget It Drive On) wrote:
ironman02 wrote:Think what you want. I felt as though I should let you know my side of the story since you're going around insinuating that Army got a raw deal because of me.

You talk about how it's wrong to attack people on here, but you turn around and call one of my posts cowardly. Then you also call one of the mods a liar and a coward. And to top it all off, you support the guy who attacks people the most on here.

I'm done messing with this. Army can run around doing his thing like always. I just don't care anymore.

Give me a break 02. First of all, I respect your side of the story and ARMY got screwed over by a biased MOD, plain and simple. I didn't mention you in the equation whatsoever. So, I don't know how you came to that conclusion.

Are you the one that made the post on the basketball forum? I don't remember who it was. I do know it was cowardly. If you have something to say to those who think ARMY got screwed by a cowardly MOD then address it directly instead of hiding behind words.

Again, ARMY hasn't attacked anyone personally in open forum and you can't possibly prove it. You don't like the fact he pokes fun at your school and you consider it an attack.

He got railroaded by an overzealous arrogant MOD, plain and simple. As far as my posts, I'm not mentioning names, yet. That may change down the road. But if the glass slipper fits on cinderella, wear it. :lol: :lol:

I do wish Jackson the best of luck this weekend. I'm not sure who you are playing or if playoff implications are on the line but good luck for the kids nonetheless.

FIDO,

I agree....sounds like Army got a raw deal. I have read his stuff on here and have seen where many have belittled him and called him names, getting away with it, to include those that supposed to support and keep this site going. He has posted so much information for the Cavaliers, and their sports history and the SEOAL too. In my view, there is to much whinning and two faced whiners on here, instead of just letting go and continue to post. Some can't handle it on here when one post that their team will lose or not make the playoffs, or mention something about the SEOAL possibly losing members.

Looks like another poster started a thread about the SEOAL crumbling and Army was blamed for it. He is not on here anymore, so how was it him? It's just H.S. Football. On your post about the other topics, I am with you on that 100% concerning those who hide behind the wall :!: :-D

Not just one, but another. Check out the smerks throughout this site on those that would disagree. Or predict another outcome. What reaction occurs or is said by another one. :-D

FIDO, what's funny is, a few of those that talk tuff in this cyber world, would not even attempt to do that in person. :-D

Second, a few of them never played the sport of football at all. From Jr. High level-through-Varsity. :roll: :lol:

Yet they have become experts in football and on the program you follow. :roll:

Like the defense or offense, without watching them play.

Thus, if you disagree with them, then they start calling names like little kids in grade school. But that's O.K. right? I know a few of them on here never attempted to play the sport but have become the football gurus as mentioned and anyone who disagrees, well, then you must be wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's too funny!

boilermaker,

I think we should take up a petition for Army to come back too! :-D

Great Post FIDO!

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

ironman02 wrote:Think what you want. I felt as though I should let you know my side of the story since you're going around insinuating that Army got a raw deal because of me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think if a little more maturity was practiced, it would make the day a little brighter when posting and responding to post. :-D

FIDO,

I agree, with your post. Great job!

earp
S

Post by earp »

Suicide really??????Im sorry nothing said on here is worth committing suicide!If youre thinking about suicide over talking about high school sports that person has some problems! :roll:

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

It was on the political thread Earp and it was absurd and irrelevant to the topic. Thankfully had nothing to do with kids as I think they are smarter than to get on that forum. Just for us idiot "adults"
Clayton Dement

earp
S

Post by earp »

Oh BTW! Obama up 13 points in Ohio now!

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

^^^^^^^THAT IS SAD RIGHT THERE^^^^^^^^ :oops: :oops:

Return to “Football”