SEOP

Re: WK12: Ironton v. Amanda-Clearcreek

Post by Poo Bear »

Logan

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

frankie wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:18 pm Oh well, another fumble for a turnover. Ridgewood is watching this for next week's prep I am sure. Still, I am not counting the Tigers out.
CONGRATS TIGERS!
Could be a hidden blessing if TO/Penalties are cleaned up..
If you’re an Ironton fan, ya know what I’m talking about based on score and offensive play/R’s

Giorgio Tsoukalous
JV Team

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous »

Where can i watch a replay of the ironton/Amanda game?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

excellent win by the fighting tigers. but 6 fumbles and 100 yards worth of penalties won't get the job done I'm afraid with ridgewood. athletically I think we are the stronger team of the 2. but if we commit these kind of mistakes with them, we may not go any further. which would be a shame, because ironton has worked so hard this year to get to where they are. if I were coach Pendleton, I'd hand every running back and qb a football Monday morning at school. and I'd tell them that if anybody turns in this ball other than you. you have 500 grass drills.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Wanted to compliment Jackson on doing a great job of hosting the game last night. Probably the best facility in southeast Ohio.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

no doubt. nostalgia wise is ironton, creature comforts, seating and eats have to go to Jackson.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I have never in the past ever heard anyone complain about Jackson's ability to host a playoff game. Mayby a little complaining about having to pay to park, but that's about it. I would rather pay more to park at Jackson, than have to go through what I know a lot of people went through in even getting to the game Friday night between Jackson and Jonathon Alder.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:17 pm I have never in the past ever heard anyone complain about Jackson's ability to host a playoff game. Mayby a little complaining about having to pay to park, but that's about it. I would rather pay more to park at Jackson, than have to go through what I know a lot of people went through in even getting to the game Friday night between Jackson and Jonathon Alder.
$5 to park there that night

Return to “Football”