WK12: Ironton v. Amanda-Clearcreek

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WK12: Ironton v. Amanda-Clearcreek

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

at the beginning of college football. the espn network was saying ohio state had the 15th toughest schedule. but since then , they have forgotten they said it I guess.
I don't overlook anybody or any situation.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Tripaces wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:24 pm Gage has been playing on a high level for the last few weeks , teams can’t load the box on Ironton now bc he will torch you with the pass , this is the most complete Ironton team I’ve seen a long long time , and hitting on all cylinders at the right time this could be the team Ironton has been waiting on since 89, lot more to prove and a long way to go but we will see
I agree with you. I only got to see the burg game in person. but I was impressed.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

frankie wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:17 pm Amanda played their way into this game, so they do deserve to be on the same field as the Tigers.

Thebuckeyes thanks for the ticket info. I will get mine online because I can see long lines at the gate Saturday. Can you order and get scanned more than one ticket on one phone?
exactly what I'm saying. have no idea why we're talking about state titles. nothing matters right now but beating the aces.

hereforthecomments
Riding the Bench

Re: Week 12 - Ironton vs Amanda CC

Post by hereforthecomments »

THEbuckeyes wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:04 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:09 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:07 pm so you can't buy a ticket at the game.
I’m not sure. I heard they are all online. I know Jackson has purchased old iPhones to scan tickets.
You can still buy at the gate but it is easy to do online and just show them your phone at the gate and they scan it. Works great and goes quick way better than waiting in line also you can pick which school you are with and they get the money from the ticket. I did it at a game in Columbus first round was very easy. Had to purchase before 4:00 pm day of game
Tickets are 8$ online and then 9$ at the gate.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

GO IRONTON!

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

formerfcfan wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:31 pm
CantonOrBust wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:28 pm
Tripaces wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:24 pm Gage has been playing on a high level for the last few weeks , teams can’t load the box on Ironton now bc he will torch you with the pass , this is the most complete Ironton team I’ve seen a long long time , and hitting on all cylinders at the right time this could be the team Ironton has been waiting on since 89, lot more to prove and a long way to go but we will see
I agree! I guarantee that the Aces haven’t seen a QB like Salyers, nor has any school Ironton will smear on the way to the state title!
They beat a quarterback attending E. Illinois (a school that’s put out a couple good QB’s) next year, who quarterbacks a still-alive D4 playoff team.
I think someone is having a little bit of fun. This is a sarcastic poster.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Ironton by a bunch. Hopefully Burg can pull off the upset over The Wood. Week 13 Ironton vs Burg thread would be awesome

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:49 pm Ironton by a bunch. Hopefully Burg can pull off the upset over The Wood. Week 13 Ironton vs Burg thread would be awesome
😂

You wouldnt throw gas on that fire would you Raider 😂

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:49 pm Ironton by a bunch. Hopefully Burg can pull off the upset over The Wood. Week 13 Ironton vs Burg thread would be awesome
I just watched Ridgewood there a legit team. Wheelersburg may win but they will have there hands full. If ironton wins and plays Ridgewood they will have there hands full also. I want a ironton burg rematch but that Ridgewood team is going to be tough.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Poo Bear wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:50 pm 😂

You wouldnt throw gas on that fire would you Raider 😂
Sometimes I just can’t help it. Wake up with 15 notifications but the post are gone :lol:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:51 pm I just watched Ridgewood there a legit team. Wheelersburg may win but they will have there hands full. If ironton wins and plays Ridgewood they will have there hands full also. I want a ironton burg rematch but that Ridgewood team is going to be tough.
Ridgewood is the favorite but Wheelersburg kids know how to win big games. It’s always hard to pick against Burg

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Ironton is the pick Friday.

Let's all pray for a Burg Ironton rematch in Week 13.

CantonOrBust
Waterboy

Post by CantonOrBust »

As long as Ironton shows up in Jackson, they’ll be playing week 13. I can’t say as much for The Burg. We’ll probably be beating Ridgewood next Saturday.

Mission 12. Go Tigers!

2019 - WE restored the ROAR!
frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:51 pm
I just watched Ridgewood there a legit team. Wheelersburg may win but they will have there hands full. If ironton wins and plays Ridgewood they will have there hands full also. I want a ironton burg rematch but that Ridgewood team is going to be tough.

If Ridgewood wins & plays Ironton, Ridgewood will have both hands full. Ironton is way more physical than the Burg. But first and foremost the Tigers have to be the best team in the stadium Saturday, that's all that matters right now. Focus on Amanda and then whoever is next.

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

Knowitall222 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:33 pm
kantucky wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:58 am Maybe in Chillicothe?

Kinda worries me that Ironton has had such an easy go the last three games. The Fighting Tigers have outscored their opponents 155 to 12 the last three games and all with a running clock. That’s some pretty fierce domination
Not very amazing when you look at who they played.

You keep repeating yourself over and over and over about this and the outscoring of your weak opponents like it's going to impress someone LOL Ridgewood will be your cryptonite
First of all, I do not keep repeating myself. I love them Tigers, there's no doubt about that! Secondly, I made a statement from my opinion. I'm entitled.

Three games in a row like that means our starters haven't had to go the distance in a month. Yeah, it's enabled them to attempt some things that they wouldn't normally attempt. I don't know if Ironton can beat Ridgewood but that's not their concern right now. Amanda Clearcreek is. Hopefully, the Fighting Tigers will advance.

Ironton is ONE FINE Team this year! the boys and the coaching staff have worked their tails off. They have talent and the drive to win. I'm absolutely thrilled to see the direction Coach Pendleton has taken Ironton. He's totally sold out for Ironton football. I've told him to his face how much I appreciate his devotion and desire to see the program back on the top and the pride of Southern Ohio once again.

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

Hasn't he been a pleasant surprise the longer the season goes!? I seen him during 7 on 7's this summer and it was very obvious he had worked so hard to prepare himself. He was beefed up and looking ready to go

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
Giorgio Tsoukalous
JV Team

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous »

formerfcfan wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:31 pm
CantonOrBust wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:28 pm
I agree! I guarantee that the Aces haven’t seen a QB like Salyers, nor has any school Ironton will smear on the way to the state title!
They beat a quarterback attending E. Illinois (a school that’s put out a couple good QB’s) next year, who quarterbacks a still-alive D4 playoff team.
I heard the Bloom Carroll QB did not play in the Amanda game.

Knowitall222
Waterboy

Post by Knowitall222 »

kantucky wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:11 pm
Knowitall222 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:33 pm
kantucky wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:58 am Maybe in Chillicothe?

Kinda worries me that Ironton has had such an easy go the last three games. The Fighting Tigers have outscored their opponents 155 to 12 the last three games and all with a running clock. That’s some pretty fierce domination
Not very amazing when you look at who they played.

You keep repeating yourself over and over and over about this and the outscoring of your weak opponents like it's going to impress someone LOL Ridgewood will be your cryptonite
First of all, I do not keep repeating myself. I love them Tigers, there's no doubt about that! Secondly, I made a statement from my opinion. I'm entitled.

Three games in a row like that means our starters haven't had to go the distance in a month. Yeah, it's enabled them to attempt some things that they wouldn't normally attempt. I don't know if Ironton can beat Ridgewood but that's not their concern right now. Amanda Clearcreek is. Hopefully, the Fighting Tigers will advance.

Ironton is ONE FINE Team this year! the boys and the coaching staff have worked their tails off. They have talent and the drive to win. I'm absolutely thrilled to see the direction Coach Pendleton has taken Ironton. He's totally sold out for Ironton football. I've told him to his face how much I appreciate his devotion and desire to see the program back on the top and the pride of Southern Ohio once again.

Being the person you are I'm sure coach appreciate your approval ha ha

thAGE
Waterboy

Post by thAGE »

BC qb played start to finish in the BC AC game

Giorgio Tsoukalous
JV Team

Post by Giorgio Tsoukalous »

thAGE wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:18 pm BC qb played start to finish in the BC AC game
Good info...thanks! Someone said on the Waverly/BC thread that they heard he didn't play in that game.

Return to “Football”