WK12: Ironton v. Amanda-Clearcreek

Knowitall222
Waterboy

Re: Week 12 - Ironton vs Amanda CC

Post by Knowitall222 »

Why do people ruin these threads with these copy and paste things that take up to pages of wasted space?

I've yet to see anyone respond to these and if anyone does want to read them they know where to find them . We need a not helpful button.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

since ironton's OT loss to Ashland, ky. they have outscored their opponents 339-33. during that stretch they have allowed 4.71 pts. a game. that includes Portsmouth and gahs, who were 8-1 at the time. a blowout win over wellston. if you ain't convinced yet. you ain't listening. ironton can play with anybody their size. and are a serious threat to make a run. we ain't worried about anybody right now but Amanda clearcreek. we could care less who is doing what. during the last 7 games ironton is averaging 48.4 points a game. so they're the real deal.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Knowitall222 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:37 am Why do people ruin these threads with these copy and paste things that take up to pages of wasted space?

I've yet to see anyone respond to these and if anyone does want to read them they know where to find them . We need a not helpful button.
you'll get that sometimes, you want some cheese with that whine. because it is the facts, a great way to make head to head matchups. the average joe has no idea what the other team has done or who they played. I think it is awesome information myself.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Knowitall222 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:37 am Why do people ruin these threads with these copy and paste things that take up to pages of wasted space?

I'm sorry if your team is not still in the playoffs. but the information included in those posts are just cold hard facts. and very interesting to see in writing. honestly, why do we have people who complain about something like this. it is vital information for everyone to see. and very interesting. you'd be surprised how many people that read here, that have no idea what joeeitel is. it seems if someone complains about this , then they need something to do. it's the same information you'll see in each team's newspaper. I'm not claiming to have compiled these facts. I'm simply sharing them

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

I try not to compare teams/matchups but Amanda getting throttled by Waverly tells me much of what I need to know.

I'm going with:

Ironton 40
Amanda 7

Watching SE Ohio basketball
Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Waverly was able to throw the ball all over the yard that game, Futhey the sophomore receiver had a break out game. If the Ironton tigers and throw the ball well they’ll win

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Just watched them vs Hamilton township looks like HT was able to throw and run on them pretty well, just could make a stop when they needed it so AC won that game 35-32

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Knowitall222 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:33 pm
kantucky wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:58 am Maybe in Chillicothe?

Kinda worries me that Ironton has had such an easy go the last three games. The Fighting Tigers have outscored their opponents 155 to 12 the last three games and all with a running clock. That’s some pretty fierce domination
Not very amazing when you look at who they played.

You keep repeating yourself over and over and over about this and the outscoring of your weak opponents like it's going to impress someone LOL Ridgewood will be your cryptonite
Lol at cryptonite. I was talking to Ridgewood fans in the parking lot Saturday and I said looks like you are playing Wheelersburg Saturday and he said great there our cryptonite.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
frankie
Varsity

Re: WK12: Ironton v. Amanda-Clearcreek

Post by frankie »

FYI, you either have to order tickets online or get them at the stadium Saturday. OHSAA is charging a $5 fee to buy them online.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Amanda is no where close to the program Coach Hinton had there during his tenure with State titles, runners-up, etc. but they have improved over the last few years and have always played hard and always will with their great tradition. Ironton way too much for the Aces this year and will win easily so I'm gonna take in the Burg-Wood game which will be much better IMO.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Tigerball19
Waterboy

Post by Tigerball19 »

frankie wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:30 am FYI, you either have to order tickets online or get them at the stadium Saturday. OHSAA is charging a $5 fee to buy them online.
$1.51 processing fee per ticket online.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:14 am

Kinda worries me that Ironton has had such an easy go the last three games. The Fighting Tigers have outscored their opponents 155 to 12 the last three games and all with a running clock. That’s some pretty fierce domination

You keep repeating yourself over and over and over about this and the outscoring of your weak opponents like it's going to impress someone LOL Ridgewood will be your cryptonite
Lol at cryptonite. I was talking to Ridgewood fans in the parking lot Saturday and I said looks like you are playing Wheelersburg Saturday and he said great there our cryptonite.
That's good for Burg because Burg is already in their heads. Good Info!!!!!

Tigerball19
Waterboy

Post by Tigerball19 »

This won't even be close, Ironton's too big and has a complete team!
On to the next one!

Tigers - 56
aces - 7

Tigerball19
Waterboy

Post by Tigerball19 »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:38 am Amanda is no where close to the program Coach Hinton had there during his tenure with State titles, runners-up, etc. but they have improved over the last few years and have always played hard and always will with their great tradition. Ironton way too much for the Aces this year and will win easily so I'm gonna take in the Burg-Wood game which will be much better IMO.
Good choice....this one will be a snoozer!!!!

CantonOrBust
Waterboy

Post by CantonOrBust »

I’ve eaten at Arch and Eddie passing through Jackson. It earns my recommendation!

AC’s pass D is too weak for Ironton’s O.

51 - 7, Ironton who’ll register a safety. AC will score in garbage time.

2019 - WE restored the ROAR!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I hope our young fighting tigers ain't reading this and buying in. keep focused and hungry and aggressive, and let things happen. we have to cutout stupid penalties to become a serious threat.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

I hope you get to find out about your kryptonite. I will tell you this, Ironton is on a mission and they have the horses to get it done.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:15 pm
Beergogglebluez wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:14 am

That's good for Burg because Burg is already in their heads. Good Info!!!!!
Absolutely. I don’t think the kids know much of Wheelersburg but I bet you the coaching staff still remembers.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
CantonOrBust
Waterboy

Post by CantonOrBust »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:31 pm I hope our young fighting tigers ain't reading this and buying in. keep focused and hungry and aggressive, and let things happen. we have to cutout stupid penalties to become a serious threat.
Looking at the Aces schedule, it looks like they benefit from playing in a weak league with larger schools who are also bad at football. I’m not sure they even belong in week 12, they just are riding a streak of good fortune.

CantonOrBust
Waterboy

Post by CantonOrBust »

If we played AC’s schedule we’d be undefeated, and outscore our opponents by an average of 3 TDs per game.

Return to “Football”