WK12: 4. Trimble (11-0) vs 1. Springfield (11-0)

dilligaf
S

Re: WK12: 4. Trimble (11-0) vs 1. Springfield (11-0)

Post by dilligaf »

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:20 pm
Superman wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:26 pm What happened?
She’s the coaches wife and cheerleading coach. Basically whined about everything. Said the refs took the win away from Southern and Ohsaa should make them the winners. But it got deep, in her ranting the Trimble people found the post. Someone did some Facebook investigating and dug up both having an affair. :lol:

She of course deleted everything
REALLY?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

dilligaf wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:32 pm
Superman wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:26 pm What happened?
She’s the coaches wife and cheerleading coach. Basically whined about everything. Said the refs took the win away from Southern and Ohsaa should make them the winners. But it got deep, in her ranting the Trimble people found the post. Someone did some Facebook investigating and dug up both having an affair. :lol:

REALLY?
Holy Snoop Sisters, Batman! Maybe Keller Blackburn ought to consider hiring some of the Tomcat Mom's for cyber policing for the Athens County Prosecutor's office! That is hilarious! And maybe a little sad as well, if they are that dumb to put it out there to find so easily. But, hey, that's their problem, not Athens county's problem!

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Steely Dan wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:21 pm
dilligaf wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:32 pm

REALLY?
Holy Snoop Sisters, Batman! Maybe Keller Blackburn ought to consider hiring some of the Tomcat Mom's for cyber policing for the Athens County Prosecutor's office! That is hilarious! And maybe a little sad as well, if they are that dumb to put it out there to find so easily. But, hey, that's their problem, not Athens county's problem!
Wow, what a surprise, I had thought all along that I was living in "Peyton Place", apparently I wasn't the only one.

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

GO Cats !!!!!

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Alot of the Trimble football fans must be worried they seem to have went into the woodwork.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

2 days away

Its all in the hips
Bone dust
Freshman Team

Post by Bone dust »

Heard the NY coach is mad we are practicing over the hill witch is pretty sad being he is from Trimble and I know everyone will get on here trying to say it's rumors but I do know this he goes to all the playoff games and sets on the other teams side let me tell you this I no a lot of people from Trimble and they deep down really want NY to win when they are not playing them and I know a lot of people from NY that want trimble to win that is two teams that are one in the same and play hard hitting football each year and will never be bad so as for the game good luck cats bring home another win for coach Richards so you can practice another week on Boston field

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

Bone dust wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:53 am Heard the NY coach is mad we are practicing over the hill witch is pretty sad being he is from Trimble and I know everyone will get on here trying to say it's rumors but I do know this he goes to all the playoff games and sets on the other teams side let me tell you this I no a lot of people from Trimble and they deep down really want NY to win when they are not playing them and I know a lot of people from NY that want trimble to win that is two teams that are one in the same and play hard hitting football each year and will never be bad so as for the game good luck cats bring home another win for coach Richards so you can practice another week on Boston field
Hes already made the comments that we shouldnt have got the calls we did last week. That we are done after this week. He truly does not care for Trimble what so ever.

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
Bone dust
Freshman Team

Post by Bone dust »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:35 am
Bone dust wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:53 am Heard the NY coach is mad we are practicing over the hill witch is pretty sad being he is from Trimble and I know everyone will get on here trying to say it's rumors but I do know this he goes to all the playoff games and sets on the other teams side let me tell you this I no a lot of people from Trimble and they deep down really want NY to win when they are not playing them and I know a lot of people from NY that want trimble to win that is two teams that are one in the same and play hard hitting football each year and will never be bad so as for the game good luck cats bring home another win for coach Richards so you can practice another week on Boston field
Hes already made the comments that we shouldnt have got the calls we did last week. That we are done after this week. He truly does not care for Trimble what so ever.
And that is sad bc I'm sure being from Trimble him his brother or dad coached some of them kids at one point I have heard people say they was happy for him to get that job but looks like he don't care go cats

#whatmakesyouthinkimfromtrimble

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

You gotta be hard to survive in glouster . Tomcats roll

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Heck no everyone over here is glad the wee cats are practicing on our field. That turf makes a lot of players want to come play for NY. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

Game going to have radio coverage by chance?

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Bone dust
Freshman Team

Post by Bone dust »

Ground Buck wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:34 pm
Heck no everyone over here is glad the wee cats are practicing on our field. That turf makes a lot of players want to come play for NY. :mrgreen:
Lol got a few Idk if that's why but NY has snagged a couple

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Hey ground buck I thought you said Trimble couldnt pass against a playoff team.

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

Oh Ground Buck those Tomcats hate Turf they are real men who like to hit hard and play on the grassy dirty field. That make us rudder tough.....

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Bone dust wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:44 pm
Lol got a few Idk if that's why but NY has snagged a couple

They may have got a few, but they weren’t game changers by any means. Lol. :lol:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:35 pm Game going to have radio coverage by chance?
105.5FM

stream wxtq.com

BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

93Bulldog wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:20 pm
BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:35 pm Game going to have radio coverage by chance?
105.5FM

stream wxtq.com
Sweet! Thanks!

outerbanksjake
JV Team

Post by outerbanksjake »

St Clairsville only a seven mile drive for me, I just might take this game in.

Return to “Football”