Ridgewood v Portsmouth

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: WK11: #7 Portsmouth Trojans(8-2) @ #2 Ridgewood Generals 10-0

Post by greygoose »

kantucky wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:11 am
greygoose wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:32 pm
kantucky wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:54 am

Yeah, really, I agree! I was kinda upset at my Portsmouth buddy's for showing a fatalistic attitude approaching tonight's game. I just don't think personally that Ridgewood is going to be the monster under the bridge that many are making them out to be. Whether Portsmouth can beat them nor not, we'll know for sure by 9:30 tonight
Looks more like a giant under the bridge that many were right about.

Lol, maybe so. Then again, maybe them Tigers softened them up for Ridgewood last week? Their swagger was gone
🙀
LOL, yeah I'm sure that's what it was. You were so caught up in everyone talking about Ridgewood and possibly taking the region that you got blinded to the fact the OVC is simply Ironton and everyone else. No harm no foul though, it's tough to get a gauge on teams that are 3 hrs from the area.

MrFirstTake
SE

Re: Ridgewood v Portsmouth

Post by MrFirstTake »

WTNS radio on YouTube for video highlights of ridgewood vs portsmouth

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Re: WK11: #7 Portsmouth Trojans(8-2) @ #2 Ridgewood Generals 10-0

Post by Chief Kdogg »

14U wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:48 pm
Chief Kdogg wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:48 pm
kantucky wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:04 am I was going start a thread about Kentucky football teams. For years I heard fans bashing the Tigers for playing Kentucky schools but let’s face it. The two toughest schools we faced this year WERE Ky schools, most of the schools in southern Ohio couldn’t compete with Ashland or Russell this year

My comments were directed probably to Portsmouth fans counting their team out before the game is even played
I just wish Irontown would play Logan again. But they're part of the group that cut-n-ran from the Chiefs. :o
Ironton never ran from anybody, lol. They’re in a league and 3 extra games and plenty of talent teams around Ironton not to drive hour or 2 to play games these days. Logan always played little school being a D-II school, never understood that, but when they got to week 11 playing schools their size got sent to basketball. Also times has changed and Ironton or Portsmouth are small DV schools now!
Relax fella, It's okay that you're scared of Logan. Most teams in SEO are. Just ask my good friend Paladin.

Just my thoughts fellas. :mrgreen:

S.O.C
Waterboy

Post by S.O.C »

Would like to see Portsmouth get back to where they were in the late 90's early 00's it was good for southern Ohio football

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

S.O.C wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:56 pm Would like to see Portsmouth get back to where they were in the late 90's early 00's it was good for southern Ohio football
I think this coming season may be a bit of a rebuilding year. A lot of spots to be filled. That should motivate kids to hit the weight room and battle for a spot. They made it to week 11 2 straight years so winning a week 11 game should be the mission. But no one thought much last year so maybe next year they will prove everyone wrong again.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005

Return to “Football”