Division V Final Four

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: Division V Final Four

Post by Raider6309 »

Parks is definitely the real deal. Idk how Massillon didn’t recruit him. Glad he stayed at his home town school

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:04 pm Parks is definitely the real deal. Idk how Massillon didn’t recruit him. Glad he stayed at his home town school
He went to junior high in Columbus he would have went to northland high school

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

MrFirstTake wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:31 pm
VetteMan wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:22 pm
Raycharles wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:15 pm
Yeah. He had to sit out a game this year too cause he got thrown out the game before.
Honestly do not know. What position does he play, did he transfer from Orville to Ridgewood ?
No he transferred from a Columbus school to orrville
They lived in Mifflin Twp. so he would be going to Mifflin H.S. (Just west of Gahanna) if he'd stayed in Columbus City schools but with his skills he would probably be at Hartley, DeSales or Westerville South if he'd stayed in C-bus IMO.

This was last year:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... tbjrO9Ebkn

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Thanks. I saw someone posting he was from Columbus on Yappi awhile ago but couldn’t find anything today. Always the best to get people out of those environments

3sUp
Varsity

Post by 3sUp »

3sUp wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:58 am I’ll go with Ironton, Kirtland, West Jefferson, and Pemberville Eastwood
3 for 4 isn’t bad

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Who was it that said that Ridgewood would score every time they had the ball on offense ? I've seen some pretty funny posts on here, but that one tops them all. Lol

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:19 pm Who was it that said that Ridgewood would score every time they had the ball on offense ? I've seen some pretty funny posts on here, but that one tops them all. Lol
Tripaces said they would absolutely. I told him if he was that big of a fool to put his money where his mouth was and he never responded when I asked how much he wanted to put on it. A burg poster also said he thought they would score every possession and put a running clock on us. :lol:

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

burgfella69 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:56 am Shouldn't sleep on Burg. Don't matter how bad y'all think they are this year, doubting them hasn't worked well for anyone in the past. I'm PRAYING for a week 13 rematch because I think it'll be much closer.
:lol: Too bad we didn't get that chance, but it would have been worse than the 1st game.

Tripaces
Freshman Team

Post by Tripaces »

frankie wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:02 pm
VetteMan wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:19 pm Who was it that said that Ridgewood would score every time they had the ball on offense ? I've seen some pretty funny posts on here, but that one tops them all. Lol
Tripaces said they would absolutely. I told him if he was that big of a fool to put his money where his mouth was and he never responded when I asked how much he wanted to put on it. A burg poster also said he thought they would score every possession and put a running clock on us. :lol:
Your post didn’t make sense , I’m a ironton fan I thought you was the one saying Ridgewood would score on every possession

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

greygoose wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:11 am
frankie wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:54 pm "Yes, you beat a burg team in week 1 that had zero identity and no QB play, they are light years away from where they were in week 1 just be glad you got them then"

Ironton is a way better team right now than week 1 so I would be more than glad to see Tigers get Burg week 13 and spank them again.
Maybe they win, Maybe not. I know Ironton is a good team, but honestly I don't know how good they are. As I'm about to get my head bit off for these next few statements, I don't really care because it's my opinion and I'm allowed to have them :) . Who has Ironton beat this year that is a staple win to make me think, dang?? Yeah they beat Burg in week 1 and like I said no QB and zero Identity so blah to that. Russell?? KY team?? Probably best win. Because there wasn't anything in the OVC worth writing home about, after watching Gallia just do nothing against Waverly this past Saturday. Trojans?? Beat Fairland as the only team they beat with a winning record and was getting beat by Ridgewood what 42-7 at half?? Ironton is a good team, have a really nice coach but some fans get on here and are realistic and some hop on here and think Ironton has returned to the Lutz era and think you'll just beat down anyone. Like your final words Tigers get Burg week 13 and spank them again, it's like rubbing someone's nose in a week 1 win that only Ironton fans still cling to. I'm just very curious to find out exactly how good they truly are because the Ironton faithful have them walking on water right now and I look at the first 11 weeks and think really?? Time will tell though and I wish them the best as I do all SEO teams.
I spoke the truth goose, we would have spanked them again. All the naysayers like you thinking we would lose by 2-3 touchdowns to Ridgewood and they would score every possession and put a running clock on us. Shows me how much you all really know. :)

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

frankie wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:02 pm
I may be wrong but I don't think that Tripaces said that he thought that Ridgewood would score every time they had the ball. I think he has a son that plays for the Tigers unless I'm mistaken, and if so he would never say that. Frankie, I think you may have thought it was him, but I think it was someone else.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Blitz wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:42 am
greygoose wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:58 am
Blitz wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:47 am The only thing I am doubling down on is I think Burg defends the pass better than Ironton. I still think that. No bias just what I think. I fully expected us to lose to Wood. Ironton would also beat Burg again had they played... probably worse than first game. That is why I said Ironton should have been rooting for us. That way Ironton walks into the final 4. Now I think Ironton loses to Wood. Ironton is better than Burg this year. I said it again. But Wood is going to the State Finals.
Yeah I'll agree with you on that one, also with what Ridgewood is returning we all should expect them there again this time next year. Should see them in the state title game if not this year then possibly next year for sure if everything lines up accordingly. That's an excellent team with a lot of playmakers.
I think you were mistaking what I was saying early on. We usually agree for the most part. I was the guy saying we were going to go 2-3 or 1-4 then sweep the SOC and be playing week 12(I was bashed for this week 1-3). Burg got this far because we are the best top to bottom program in SEO. In a down year to start with that had alot of key injuries most teams would have crumbled but Burg goes 8-4 and finishes 3rd/4th in the region. It's why we attract haters. I want Ironton to win a state title this year I will be there rooting for them. Unfortunately I think they suffer the same fate Burg did. I think the score will be closer as I think Ironton can sustain some drives, eat up the clock and get in the end zone a little better than Burg. however I think Wood scores on every possession.
This might clear things up as to who said that Ridgewood would score on every possession.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

frankie wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:19 pm
frankie wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:54 pm "Yes, you beat a burg team in week 1 that had zero identity and no QB play, they are light years away from where they were in week 1 just be glad you got them then"

Ironton is a way better team right now than week 1 so I would be more than glad to see Tigers get Burg week 13 and spank them again.
Maybe they win, Maybe not. I know Ironton is a good team, but honestly I don't know how good they are. As I'm about to get my head bit off for these next few statements, I don't really care because it's my opinion and I'm allowed to have them :) . Who has Ironton beat this year that is a staple win to make me think, dang?? Yeah they beat Burg in week 1 and like I said no QB and zero Identity so blah to that. Russell?? KY team?? Probably best win. Because there wasn't anything in the OVC worth writing home about, after watching Gallia just do nothing against Waverly this past Saturday. Trojans?? Beat Fairland as the only team they beat with a winning record and was getting beat by Ridgewood what 42-7 at half?? Ironton is a good team, have a really nice coach but some fans get on here and are realistic and some hop on here and think Ironton has returned to the Lutz era and think you'll just beat down anyone. Like your final words Tigers get Burg week 13 and spank them again, it's like rubbing someone's nose in a week 1 win that only Ironton fans still cling to. I'm just very curious to find out exactly how good they truly are because the Ironton faithful have them walking on water right now and I look at the first 11 weeks and think really?? Time will tell though and I wish them the best as I do all SEO teams.
I spoke the truth goose, we would have spanked them again. All the naysayers like you thinking we would lose by 2-3 touchdowns to Ridgewood and they would score every possession and put a running clock on us. Shows me how much you all really know. :)
Would've spanked who again?? I never said anything about Ridgewood scoring every possession, I did say Ridgewood by 2-3 scores. Everyone going in said ironton pass defense was suspect so of course I would think that. However after watching the game ironton played great in pass coverage, they ran zone and only 1 play where the WR got by and he dropped a 80 yard TD. Tingle had time early but couldn't find a guy open, as the game went on tingle got happy feet waiting for someone to get open and the pressure got to him. I thought Ridgewood was out coached as well, they drove down that opening drive using the run, then got greedy after they got the ball back up 7. Went for the big shot early. In case you didn't read everything, which I can tell from your post you don't, I was hoping ironton would pull out the win but those saying ironton struggled against the pass were wrong so yeah my score was off. Happens couple times a year where I get it wrong, lol. Sheeeesh this is why ppl call out other fan bases when you can't win with dignity and respect.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

greygoose wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:04 pm

Would've spanked who again?? I never said anything about Ridgewood scoring every possession, I did say Ridgewood by 2-3 scores. Everyone going in said ironton pass defense was suspect so of course I would think that. However after watching the game ironton played great in pass coverage, they ran zone and only 1 play where the WR got by and he dropped a 80 yard TD. Tingle had time early but couldn't find a guy open, as the game went on tingle got happy feet waiting for someone to get open and the pressure got to him. I thought Ridgewood was out coached as well, they drove down that opening drive using the run, then got greedy after they got the ball back up 7. Went for the big shot early. In case you didn't read everything, which I can tell from your post you don't, I was hoping ironton would pull out the win but those saying ironton struggled against the pass were wrong so yeah my score was off. Happens couple times a year where I get it wrong, lol. Sheeeesh this is why ppl call out other fan bases when you can't win with dignity and respect.
You first commented on my post was about who? It wasn't about Ridgewood. Again you'll just need to read my 1st comment on it, if you can't gather it from that then there's no explaining it to ya. If I need to sum it up I can.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Tripaces sorry man, I re-read my post about Ridgewood scoring every possession and I was refering to another poster who thought that would happen. My post didn't refer to them by name. When you posted absolutely I thought you agreed with them. So, apologies to you, a fellow Tiger fan.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

greygoose wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:04 pm

Your very first comment on my post was about who? It wasn't about Ridgewood. Again you'll just need to read my 1st comment on it, if you can't gather it from that then there's no explaining it to ya. If I need to sum it up I can.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

sorry for double post.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

frankie wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:59 pm sorry for double post.
Should be sorry for worrying about and obsessing about a team you played in week 1. Instead of talking up for the future game you want to live in the past from 3 months ago like that win is relevant now, pretty sad.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

What's sad is you worrying about what I posted to begin with. You had to chime in on my post when it didn't concern you at all. So do yourself a favor and don't concern yourself with my posts. You are wrong about things more than you think btw.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

frankie wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:04 pm What's sad is you worrying about what I posted to begin with. You had to chime in on my post when it didn't concern you at all. So do yourself a favor and don't concern yourself with my posts. You are wrong about things more than you think btw.
Actually if you look at it correctly at least in the quoting from above you chimed in on my post. So do yourself a favor and don't concern yourself with my post, so so sad watching you double down. Glad that's all worked out now, was losing sleep over it.

Return to “Football”