Varsity

Re: Division V Final Four

Post by frankie »

You are a real prince :roll:

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

frankie wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:07 pm Tripaces sorry man, I re-read my post about Ridgewood scoring every possession and I was refering to another poster who thought that would happen. My post didn't refer to them by name. When you posted absolutely I thought you agreed with them. So, apologies to you, a fellow Tiger fan.
Good job Frankie. Go Tigers.

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

greygoose wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:44 pm
frankie wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:59 pm sorry for double post.
Should be sorry for worrying about and obsessing about a team you played in week 1. Instead of talking up for the future game you want to live in the past from 3 months ago like that win is relevant now, pretty sad.
HEY EVERYONE IRONTON TIGERS FINALLY BEAT THE BURG THE TIGERS FINALLY BEAT THE BURG LOL The reason why the keep bringing it up is because they finally beat a Great Team that they could not beat for years now Congratulations to the Tigers for finally winning against the Burg

Otto
JV Team

Post by Otto »

Otto wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:21 pm I'll say Kirtland, Eastwood, Ridgewood, and West Jeff. Region 20 the hardest to pick because no team really stands out. Kirtland the favorite to win it all.
Revisiting my picks, I think I did pretty good. Only mistake was Eastwood, but at that time I didn't know that they had suspended their star RB Rayford for the rest of the season for off the field stuff. That pick would have been changed.

I did like Orrville, but it's so hard for defending champs to get back to the title game. That Parks kid is special though, I saw him against Johnstown last year and he has next level talent. Only problem is at 150 lbs, not a lot of big programs are going to be interested in a kid that small.

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Kirtland and West Jefferson Div V state championship game!

Burg grad 85
frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

scott1297 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:43 pm Kirtland and West Jefferson Div V state championship game!
:lol:

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

scott1297 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:43 pm Kirtland and West Jefferson Div V state championship game!
Oops!

Return to “Football”