Division V Final Four

Tripaces
Freshman Team

Re: Division V Final Four

Post by Tripaces »

greygoose wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:24 pm
Tripaces wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:18 pm
greygoose wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:09 pm

So someone can't root for one team and realize that the other team Is possibly a better team and will win. I done this last week with Burg, and Waverly I was hoping they'd be able to pull out the victory as I root for SEO teams but knew it was a tall task given their opponents that they simply wouldn't have enough fire power to keep up with these teams. Yeah Ironton gives up roughly 6 a game and in an earlier post, that I still stick by who have they beaten?? They're a good team mind you but when I look at that schedule what is their signature win?? Week 11 and 12 of the playoffs they couldn't have been handed any better draws than Wellston and AC. Week 13 we find out how good they truly are, I wish them the best and hope they win but ultimately I've said Ridgewood is my favorite and so far they haven't done anything in weeks 11 and 12 to disprove that notion. Ridgewood by 2-3 scores is what I've posted on this one.
They beat enough teams to have a loss and still be # 1 in RPI in the region so you tell me
That's easy, I already explained my reasoning on the 1st page so not typing all of that out again right at the bottom of the page. You think being #1 ranking in a region qualifies as an argument to what I said?? So sorry but no it doesn't.
Again you said ironton hasn’t beat anyone , so if they have a loss and still have a tougher schedule than other teams what’s that say for their schedule .. what’s the combined record of the teams both Ironton and Ridgeway played go ahead I’ll wait

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Tripaces wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:29 pm
greygoose wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:24 pm
Tripaces wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:18 pm

They beat enough teams to have a loss and still be # 1 in RPI in the region so you tell me
That's easy, I already explained my reasoning on the 1st page so not typing all of that out again right at the bottom of the page. You think being #1 ranking in a region qualifies as an argument to what I said?? So sorry but no it doesn't.
Again you said ironton hasn’t beat anyone , so if they have a loss and still have a tougher schedule than other teams what’s that say for their schedule .. what’s the combined record of the teams both Ironton and Ridgeway played go ahead I’ll wait
Again you'll just need to read my statement on it, if you can't gather it from that then there's no explaining it to ya. If I need to sum it up I can.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

" however I think Wood scores on every possession." :roll: Want to put your money where your mouth is?

Tripaces
Freshman Team

Post by Tripaces »

frankie wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:32 pm " however I think Wood scores on every possession." :roll: Want to put your money where your mouth is?
Absolutely

Tripaces
Freshman Team

Post by Tripaces »

frankie wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:32 pm " however I think Wood scores on every possession." :roll: Want to put your money where your mouth is?
As much as you want

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

If you are that big of a fool, how much?

Blitz
Varsity

Post by Blitz »

It would be a tough bet to make. I did say think not guarantee. Fumble..costly penalty. lots of things can stop a drive... I would think you would get the drift that Ironton won't stop them consistently and Wood will score on most if not all possessions like they have all year.... I have no clue how many times the first team O for wood has punted this year but I bet it is not many. Thier Qb has only threw 3 picks on what i am guessing is 250+ attempts all year

Raycharles
Freshman Team

Post by Raycharles »

Blitz wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:10 pm It would be a tough bet to make. I did say think not guarantee. Fumble..costly penalty. lots of things can stop a drive... I would think you would get the drift that Ironton won't stop them consistently and Wood will score on most if not all possessions like they have all year.... I have no clue how many times the first team O for wood has punted this year but I bet it is not many. Thier Qb has only threw 3 picks on what i am guessing is 250+ attempts all year
I think it’s something stupid like right around 5 times they punted or less maybe I’m not 100 percent sure so don’t quote me lol
But he he is 126-181 for 2562 and has rushed for 819 that’s without the Portsmouth cause I couldn’t figure out what he ran for in that game.
Last edited by Raycharles on Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I’m your Huckleberry

WOODSHED
hammer89
Freshman Team

Post by hammer89 »

Wood first team has definitely punted less than 10 times this year, including the playoffs.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Wow! If someone thinks that Ridgewood is going to score everytime they have the ball on offense, I may have to rethink whether or not to even attend this game ? I've only seen the Tigers play 3 times this year, but I thought that they were pretty good on defense. I haven't seen Ridgewood play this year, but if they are that good on offense, the Burgs very lucky that they didn't score 75-80 points against them.

Raycharles
Freshman Team

Post by Raycharles »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:49 pm Wow! If someone thinks that Ridgewood is going to score everytime they have the ball on offense, I may have to rethink whether or not to even attend this game ? I've only seen the Tigers play 3 times this year, but I thought that they were pretty good on defense. I haven't seen Ridgewood play this year, but if they are that good on offense, the Burgs very lucky that they didn't score 75-80 points against them.
Bad take.

I’m your Huckleberry

WOODSHED
Raycharles
Freshman Team

Post by Raycharles »

Also I heard from someone today Marquael Parks did not show up at all last week for practice but showed up Saturday for the bus. Heard on multiple occasions this year he’s done this.

I’m your Huckleberry

WOODSHED
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Raycharles wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:04 pm Also I heard from someone today Marquael Parks did not show up at all last week for practice but showed up Saturday for the bus. Heard on multiple occasions this year he’s done this.
The kid from Orville?

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
Raycharles
Freshman Team

Post by Raycharles »

MrFirstTake wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:08 pm
Raycharles wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:04 pm Also I heard from someone today Marquael Parks did not show up at all last week for practice but showed up Saturday for the bus. Heard on multiple occasions this year he’s done this.
The kid from Orville?
Yeah. He had to sit out a game this year too cause he got thrown out the game before.

I’m your Huckleberry

WOODSHED
MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

Yeah and they lost to Manchester. I knew he didn’t play but didn’t know why

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Raycharles wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:15 pm
The kid from Orville?
Yeah. He had to sit out a game this year too cause he got thrown out the game before.
Honestly do not know. What position does he play, did he transfer from Orville to Ridgewood ?

MrFirstTake
SE

Post by MrFirstTake »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:22 pm

The kid from Orville?
Honestly do not know. What position does he play, did he transfer from Orville to Ridgewood ?
No he transferred from a Columbus school to orrville

Raycharles
Freshman Team

Post by Raycharles »

The kid from Orville?
Nooo he plays for orrville I was just saying in general. Since it’s a division 5 thread. I don’t think he would make it at Ridgewood from the sounds of it lol

I’m your Huckleberry

WOODSHED
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Raycharles wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:32 pm
Nooo he plays for orrville I was just saying in general. Since it’s a division 5 thread. I don’t think he would make it at Ridgewood from the sounds of it lol
Thank you. I really had no idea.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Raycharles wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:32 pm
Thank you, I had no idea.

Return to “Football”