Neslonville-York Buckeyes, TVC-Ohio CO Champs

Ground Buck
All Conference

Re: Told ya so

Post by Ground Buck »

Dundas wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:05 am
Ground Buck wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:16 am Yep, I told ya so. TVC Ohio Champions is what we are. So I guess the old Fed Hock coach ain’t too bad now is he. And yes 3 is legit D1. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Don’t forget to congratulate the officiating crew from week 9 as well! 👏👏👏
Wow! Still crying about the officials I see. I know it's hard to admit that NY just plain kicked your teams butt, but sometimes you gotta nut up and say it. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
WellstonLover
Riding the Bench

Re: Neslonville-York Buckeyes, TVC-Ohio CO Champs

Post by WellstonLover »

Take away the largest team in Athens and we win the conference. Total beatdown of NY. So go ahead and bang your chest. We owned you. Athens shouldn’t be in the TVC. It’s like Ohio state in the mid American conference. Get out of here.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

WellstonLover wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:30 pm Take away the largest team in Athens and we win the conference. Total beatdown of NY. So go ahead and bang your chest. We owned you. Athens shouldn’t be in the TVC. It’s like Ohio state in the mid American conference. Get out of here.
Strong words from a guy who's team can't beat VC :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

WellstonLover wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:30 pm Take away the largest team in Athens and we win the conference. Total beatdown of NY. So go ahead and bang your chest. We owned you. Athens shouldn’t be in the TVC. It’s like Ohio state in the mid American conference. Get out of here.
OSU would win the MAC EVERY year, Athens wins 50% of the time so it's not the same at all. Good try though :lol: NY drove the ball well against Wellston, just too many mistakes and couldn't capitalize. There's always that ONE team each year NY overlooks, looks like it was wellstons turn this year lol

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

WOW! You jokers couldn't even beat VC. Thanks for the bulletin board material for next year though. Don't look for NY to call off the dogs since you're going to talk this way. Learn how to finish a season before you start running your jib next time. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
WellstonLover
Riding the Bench

Post by WellstonLover »

Ground Buck wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:37 pm
WOW! You jokers couldn't even beat VC. Thanks for the bulletin board material for next year though. Don't look for NY to call off the dogs since you're going to talk this way. Learn how to finish a season before you start running your jib next time. :mrgreen:
I’d rather get beat by VC with a hurt running back than beat them blatantly cheating. I figured VC was just whining because they lost to you guys but after watching the film and seeing them in person, there’s no way you guys were better. Again, we lost to the two biggest schools in the TVC. Athens is twice as big as us and VC is about 75 boys bigger. We beat you guys into submission. Just accept it. Let’s all say it together, 36-7. 🙄

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

WellstonLover wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:59 pm
I’d rather get beat by VC with a hurt running back than beat them blatantly cheating. I figured VC was just whining because they lost to you guys but after watching the film and seeing them in person, there’s no way you guys were better. Again, we lost to the two biggest schools in the TVC. Athens is twice as big as us and VC is about 75 boys bigger. We beat you guys into submission. Just accept it. Let’s all say it together, 36-7. 🙄
The fact that you honestly believe NY cheated in that game is just absolutely laughable. NY got some aweful spots in that game, not the other way around. Also, it’s not cheating if you can’t tackle, which is what VC did. Wilburn had 3 TD runs where he ran through tackles. If you want to win you gotta make those plays. NY doesn’t pick their own refs either sits all based on an assigner. By was by far the better team, time to let it go buddy boy 😒🙄

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I have watched that game 2 or 3 times there was Bad spots both ways.Sometimes when there is bad officiating fans only notice the ones against there own team

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

You LOST to Athens. We BEAT them and we are the smallest school in the Ohio. You are by far one of my favorite trolls but you gotta come up with some better stuff. :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Nah, but you can join us in saying Nelsonville-York, 2019 TVC Ohio Champions. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”