Neslonville-York Buckeyes, TVC-Ohio CO Champs

Post by noreply66 »

75513326_974641612886774_7655059995666415616_n.jpg

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
NY BUCK
All State

Re: Nelson/York Buckeyes

Post by NY BUCK »

After how the season started. I am proud of the fight this team had to end the year. Two wins over tough opponents in VC and Athens to finish out. Thank you to our six seniors. Unfortunate we won’t be playing week 11, think we could have gave Springfield a run for their money.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

NY BUCK wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:29 am After how the season started. I am proud of the fight this team had to end the year. Two wins over tough opponents in VC and Athens to finish out. Thank you to our six seniors. Unfortunate we won’t be playing week 11, think we could have gave Springfield a run for their money.
I am very confused by looking at joeeitel.com. why is NY in the 8 spot and eliminated while the 9 spot Berlin Center is in? Are they waiting on secondary points?

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

BlizzardMan wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:41 am
NY BUCK wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:29 am After how the season started. I am proud of the fight this team had to end the year. Two wins over tough opponents in VC and Athens to finish out. Thank you to our six seniors. Unfortunate we won’t be playing week 11, think we could have gave Springfield a run for their money.
I am very confused by looking at joeeitel.com. why is NY in the 8 spot and eliminated while the 9 spot Berlin Center is in? Are they waiting on secondary points?
Yea, I’m pretty sure western reserve has a game that has not been added yet between warterloo and somebody. They beat both so they will get points regardless and jump us back.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

NY BUCK wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:43 am
BlizzardMan wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:41 am
Yea, I’m pretty sure western reserve has a game that has not been added yet between warterloo and somebody. They beat both so they will get points regardless and jump us back.
Gotcha. That sucks. That's a loaded regional for sure, but I think you guys looked like a playoff team and I hoped I'd get in.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats to the Buckeyes on there win last night over the Bulldogs.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Re: Told ya so

Post by Ground Buck »

Yep, I told ya so. TVC Ohio Champions is what we are. So I guess the old Fed Hock coach ain’t too bad now is he. And yes 3 is legit D1. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Barber1973
Freshman Team

Post by Barber1973 »

What happened to the NY/athens thread?

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I can't believe they didn't get it.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

I am just glad you can reply with some wittiness and some sarcasm instead of just banning me as others have accused you of doing. This has been a good step for you. Lol

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

mattash wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:42 am I can't believe they didn't get it.
That region is loaded! It's very unfortunate. That Wellston loss.....

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Ground Buck wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:16 am Yep, I told ya so. TVC Ohio Champions is what we are. So I guess the old Fed Hock coach ain’t too bad now is he. And yes 3 is legit D1. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Don’t forget to congratulate the officiating crew from week 9 as well! 👏👏👏

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Barber1973 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:38 am What happened to the NY/athens thread?
I couldn't find it either, was looking this morning to see about the game last night. Taken off?

dilligaf
S

Re: Neslonville-York Buckeyes, TVC-Ohio CO Champs

Post by dilligaf »

Congrats to ny i have said all year they wasnt a bad team. they just got beat by a few great teams, would have loved to see another tvc team make it in .Im sure ny will be there next year.

Barber1973
Freshman Team

Post by Barber1973 »

NY started a fight. Cmon man #54 in green was giving cheap shots all game. Athens peeps blowing it way out of proportion. Someone said last nite on here if NY made playoffs ohsaa would have stepped in.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Barber1973 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:06 pm NY started a fight. Cmon man #54 in green was giving cheap shots all game. Athens peeps blowing it way out of proportion. Someone said last nite on here if NY made playoffs ohsaa would have stepped in.
I have no idea what happened but I did hear there was an ejection. If that’s the case and the player ejected is a wrestler or basketball player, they will be forced to sit two matches/games to start the winter sports season. This happened to VC years ago when a player was tossed in the second half during a game against Wellston.

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Dundas wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:09 pm
Barber1973 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:06 pm NY started a fight. Cmon man #54 in green was giving cheap shots all game. Athens peeps blowing it way out of proportion. Someone said last nite on here if NY made playoffs ohsaa would have stepped in.
I have no idea what happened but I did hear there was an ejection. If that’s the case and the player ejected is a wrestler or basketball player, they will be forced to sit two matches/games to start the winter sports season. This happened to VC years ago when a player was tossed in the second half during a game against Wellston.
One of our boys was ejected. I am not sure if he plays any winter sports or not.

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

I agree. I don’t agree with the fight at the end but I think we are lucky that is all that happened. Athens was throwing cheap shots all night, 54 had an unsportsmanlike and three personal fouls alone. OHSAA wouldn’t have done nothing, if we made it, we would have been without one player. In the end it doesn’t matter bucks won.

Otto
JV Team

Post by Otto »

dilligaf wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:28 pm Congrats to ny i have said all year they wasnt a bad team. they just got beat by a few great teams, would have loved to see another tvc team make it in .Im sure ny will be there next year.
Trimble and Fort Frye I agree with. But Wellston is not a great team.

Return to “Football”