GA
Chilly
Athens
Marietta/Warren

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Logan 7 - 14 HT

Post by noreply66 »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:03 am How about *smirks* reviving the SEOAL?
Logan
Ironton
Jackson
Portsmouth
GA
Chilly
Athens
Marietta/Warren
Some schools may not want to travel to some of those. If the SEOAL would ever take ago at it again it should stay with six game league schedule.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Buckeyes1979
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyes1979 »

Wellston Ironman wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:42 pm
Chief Kdogg wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:36 am
Buckeyes1979 wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:17 am What has happened with the chieftain program when I was in school (went to NY) logan was tough and i know they were good when in 2009/2010 they seem to lose alot of close games is it coaching? What's going on?
The problem is Logan is like a D4 or D5 school being forced to compete in D2. If the state would let them compete in the division they belong in Logan would dominate. Let them in the TVC and see what happens. They hung 46 on the TVC Ohio champion. The two TVC teams were probably the worst teams they played. :shock:
Why is Logan still begging to get in the TVC? Is the competition north of you just too much?
Logan doesn't wanna play schools the same size as them that's why they have no league they got tired of getting beat up on and when they do play schools there size most years they don't even compete and even when they do compete they never quite come out on top hence why the lose alot of close games begging for Tvc when you're over double the size of our schools is a very weak move athens shouldn't be in this league and logan is bigger than athens

Buckeyes1979
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyes1979 »

And woah hold up just seen you say logan is d4 d5????? They have over 1200 students in they're highschool you're crazy to believe logan should be playing d4 d5🤣😂 they're not forced to play D2 teams they are a D2 team 🤣 how do u think its fair for Logan 5o beat up let's say a miller or fed hock

Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

Buckeyes1979 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:44 pm And woah hold up just seen you say logan is d4 d5????? They have over 1200 students in they're highschool you're crazy to believe logan should be playing d4 d5🤣😂 they're not forced to play D2 teams they are a D2 team 🤣 how do u think its fair for Logan 5o beat up let's say a miller or fed hock
I think that was a little bit of him being facetious in his comment. Logan is not begging to get into the TVC. Have they applied there, just like many other leagues.....yes. There is no begging. The TVC would be the worst place for Logan in my opinion. Then again, I don’t know why I’m even typing because you are clearly bent on doing nothing but bashing and are so dense that you think Logan’s issues the last decade have just been about coaching.

Buckeyes1979
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyes1979 »

Speaking the truth is not bashing haha if you or any Logan fans wanna believe you're success has been poor because you're schedule is "tough" and you should be playing D4 D5 teams then good for you what ever helps you sleep at night 😂Love too hear every year the chiefs are on the rise with you're 2-4 win seasons...I hope you all understand that Logan a D2 team should play D2 teams so when you win 3 games a year and the teams u beat are D3 or D4 that's not an improving program bottom line you cant find a league bc you dont wanna play you're own size

Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

Buckeyes1979 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:50 am Speaking the truth is not bashing haha if you or any Logan fans wanna believe you're success has been poor because you're schedule is "tough" and you should be playing D4 D5 teams then good for you what ever helps you sleep at night 😂Love too hear every year the chiefs are on the rise with you're 2-4 win seasons...I hope you all understand that Logan a D2 team should play D2 teams so when you win 3 games a year and the teams u beat are D3 or D4 that's not an improving program bottom line you cant find a league bc you dont wanna play you're own size
Please go back and read my original comment regarding your first post asking “is it coaching”. Comprehension clearly isn’t your strong point. As for the poster with the D4-D5 comment, seek to understand the following:

Facetious adjective

fa·​ce·​tious | \ fə-ˈsē-shəs \
Definition of facetious
1 : joking or jesting often inappropriately : WAGGISH
just being facetious
2 : meant to be humorous or funny : not serious
a facetious remark

Buckeyes1979
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyes1979 »

If you were "facetious " i apologize but just accept the chiefs best days are behind them now you're only hope is if the tvc would accept you and most years I still don't believe you would come on top in a league with schools half and a fraction of you're size

Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

Buckeyes1979 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:43 am If you were "facetious " i apologize but just accept the chiefs best days are behind them now you're only hope is if the tvc would accept you and most years I still don't believe you would come on top in a league with schools half and a fraction of you're size
My name is not Kdogg, who wrote the comment about D4-D5. My take on it was it was facetious.

AGAIN, as I have said, the TVC is the last option I and many other Logan faithful would want. Why? Because, while it would renew some local rivalries, it is a league Logan doesn’t fit in necessarily size wise. I don’t get where you think or see that Logan’s fans are begging to get into the TVC because we are not. It’s a good league for NY and other schools of their size, but not for Logan.

Also, I’m glad you can say with absolute certainty that Logan’s best days are behind them. That goes to show you don’t understand the nature of cycles. Logan was never a powerhouse in any sport. We have had highs and lows over the years. We have had moments of pride and moments saying to ourselves “what the heck is going on”. But the truth of the matter is you can’t say what Logan will be in any sport in 5, 10 or 20 years. What we can say with certainty is you will still be the same person you are now that clearly likes to do nothing but denigrate others to make yourself feel bigger, better and badder. Congratulations on being so miserable.

Buckeyes1979
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyes1979 »

Hell yeah buddy 😂

Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

Buckeyes1979 wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:35 pm Hell yeah buddy 😂
Have a good afternoon Buckeyes1979 :D

Buckeyes1979
Waterboy

Post by Buckeyes1979 »

You too brother

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Chief02 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 2:21 pm
Chief Kdogg wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:30 pm
loganlocos wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:35 pm

We can't get in a league up north.
No reason to go north when there's a perfectly fitting league right here in SEO. The TVC should let us in along with Etta and Warren. If VC and a few others weren't so scared of some competition they would let us in. I'm hoping that the smaller schools want away from Athens bad enough to vote for all of us to get in so then Athens will have to face some real competition. :o
In my opinion, the TVC is a last resort option. Not because of some superiority complex or anything. It is a good league full of southeastern Ohio tradition. I simply believe a league like the MSL or the “Route 33 League” that was in the works would be better for Logan.
The TVC will soon be voting to go to 3 divisions. This is a scheme by the Czar designed to get his school away from a certain team, and to get Etta in so they can move toward the 3 way split. I have to say, I like it. This once again opens the door for Logan to get in. If we can convince VC and Alex that they can stay with the little dogs I think we can get it through. Keep your fingers crossed.

Just my thoughts fellas. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”