What teams in SEO are playoff locks?

NoPain23
Freshman Team

What teams in SEO are playoff locks?

Post by NoPain23 »

What teams in SEO are almost locks for playoffs?
Here’s a few
Ironton
Gallia Academy
Portsmouth
Jackson
Southeastern
Sheridan
Waverly ( if they beat burg this week)
Name a few more

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: What teams in SEO are playoff locks?

Post by Ironman92 »

Sheridan isn’t a lock
Portsmouth isn’t a lock

Trimble is

Rosscoresident
Freshman Team

Post by Rosscoresident »

Southeastern isn’t a lock. Adena and Paint Valley are in the SVC though.

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

SE only has to win one of its last three games to get in, thats probably gonna happen. PV and Adena are locks unless theres a complete meltdown.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort is playoff bound.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

too early to worry about. sorry just the coach in me coming out.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
phstrojans1111
Riding the Bench

Post by phstrojans1111 »

portsmouth needs to beat fairland to get in , if they lose to fairland this week , then they would need to beat ironton to get in

hegotgame
Riding the Bench

Post by hegotgame »

Burg is a lock.
Should host with a win this week. 4,5,6 or six seed even at 6-4.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

NoPain23 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:30 pm What teams in SEO are almost locks for playoffs?
Here’s a few
Ironton
Gallia Academy
Portsmouth
Jackson
Southeastern
Sheridan
Name a few more
Porsmouth isn't a lock I mean they're sitting at 7 and have a tough one against Fairland and Ironton left. Southeastern isn't a lock as they finish with 3 very tough teams. I do think Waverly is a lock even with a loss to Burg because they still have Minford on the schedule. Paint Valley is one I believe is all but locked in. I believe Burg to be locked in even if they lost to Waverly, the win against Ashland and Minford will garner them enough points and if Ashland beats Russell this weekend Burg is set.

NoPain23
Freshman Team

Post by NoPain23 »

Bumpy wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:34 pm SE only has to win one of its last three games to get in, thats probably gonna happen. PV and Adena are locks unless theres a complete meltdown.
Exactly, I think 1 or maybe 2 of the remaining teams for Southeastern won’t be able to contain Ruby.

NoPain23
Freshman Team

Post by NoPain23 »

greygoose wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:33 pm
NoPain23 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:30 pm What teams in SEO are almost locks for playoffs?
Here’s a few
Ironton
Gallia Academy
Portsmouth
Jackson
Southeastern
Sheridan
Name a few more
Porsmouth isn't a lock I mean they're sitting at 7 and have a tough one against Fairland and Ironton left. Southeastern isn't a lock as they finish with 3 very tough teams. I do think Waverly is a lock even with a loss to Burg because they still have Minford on the schedule. Paint Valley is one I believe is all but locked in. I believe Burg to be locked in even if they lost to Waverly, the win against Ashland and Minford will garner them enough points and if Ashland beats Russell this weekend Burg is set.
I do believe Portsmouth is a lock because they honestly shouldn’t struggle with Fairland or South Point, but I am predicting a loss to Ironton. So that will put them at 8-2 and around a 6-8 seed.

Southeastern needs to beat 1 of the 3 remaining teams on their schedule and I think they win 2 of them. They will will host a home game.

Waverly I can’t get a feel for, one week they get blown out by Unioto then a few weeks later destroy a pretty good Amanda team. However I think they win 2 of 3 remaining games on schedule and host a playoff game (if the cards get played right they could play Gallia Academy)

Paint valley will host a playoff game as the only game I see them in fight with is Southeastern.

NoPain23
Freshman Team

Post by NoPain23 »

EasternDspy wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:37 pm Fort is playoff bound.
Oh for sure, Fort Frye has a very good team this year.

NoPain23
Freshman Team

Post by NoPain23 »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:06 pm Sheridan isn’t a lock
Portsmouth isn’t a lock

Trimble is

Sorry did the calculations wrong on Sheridan, mixed a few numbers up. Guess that’s what I get for doing math while I’m working midnights. Trimble is most definitely in.

sykesb2
Freshman Team

Post by sykesb2 »

According to Drew Pasteur Adena, PV, Waverly, Wheelersburg, and Minford are a 99% chance to make the playoffs. Southeastern and Wellston are 95%. Portsmouth has a 76% chance

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:12 pm too early to worry about. sorry just the coach in me coming out.
Why is it to early for fans to talk about ?

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

If Portsmouth can beat Fairland and South Point, it most likely won't come down to the Trojans having to beat Ironton to make the playoffs. The one scenario I don't want to see is the Trojans having to play Ironton 2 weeks in a row at Tank Stadium, which is a possibility with a 1 vs. 8 or 2 vs. 7 matchup.

NoPain23
Freshman Team

Post by NoPain23 »

trojandave wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:23 pm If Portsmouth can beat Fairland and South Point, it most likely won't come down to the Trojans having to beat Ironton to make the playoffs. The one scenario I don't want to see is the Trojans having to play Ironton 2 weeks in a row at Tank Stadium, which is a possibility with a 1 vs. 8 or 2 vs. 7 matchup.
Hope Portsmouth gets the seeding in their favor. Hate to see an OVC matchup week 11. Lowers the chance of a SEO team going farther. When it comes to playoffs I want almost every SE team to succeed.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

dilligaf wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:24 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:12 pm too early to worry about. sorry just the coach in me coming out.
I should have said that's how I feel dilly. I was taught not to look past anybody, and they start when they do. and not before. I meant that's how I feel, not how everybody should feel. my bad.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:48 am
I should have said that's how I feel dilly. I was taught not to look past anybody, and they start when they do. and not before. I meant that's how I feel, not how everybody should feel. my bad.
I totally agree players shouldnt look ahead .I didnt mean to sound so harsh about it.my bad

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

dilligaf wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:40 am
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:48 am

I totally agree players shouldnt look ahead .I get what your saying sorry for sounding the way it did.

Return to “Football”