Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

formerfcfan
S
Posts: 1715
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:41 pm
Location: Amanda, OH

Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by formerfcfan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:15 pm

Thoughts?


Jesse will have em ready.



EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 13266
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by EasternDspy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:31 pm

formerfcfan wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:15 pm
Thoughts?


Jesse will have em ready.
I get so tired of hearing this.



Green 50
Riding the Bench
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:28 pm

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by Green 50 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:37 pm

EasternDspy wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:31 pm
formerfcfan wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:15 pm
Thoughts?


Jesse will have em ready.
I get so tired of hearing this.
No more annoying than saying over and over how many days it’s been since a team beat another



formerfcfan
S
Posts: 1715
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:41 pm
Location: Amanda, OH

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by formerfcfan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:40 pm

EasternDspy wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:31 pm
formerfcfan wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:15 pm
Thoughts?


Jesse will have em ready.
I get so tired of hearing this.
I agree that the OP of game threads should add more substance than “thoughts?”



EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 13266
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by EasternDspy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:25 pm

Green 50 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:37 pm
EasternDspy wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:31 pm
formerfcfan wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:15 pm
Thoughts?


Jesse will have em ready.
I get so tired of hearing this.
No more annoying than saying over and over how many days it’s been since a team beat another
Lmao



Ff3233
Riding the Bench
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:40 pm

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by Ff3233 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:39 pm

Green 50 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:37 pm
EasternDspy wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:31 pm
formerfcfan wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:15 pm
Thoughts?


Jesse will have em ready.
I get so tired of hearing this.
No more annoying than saying over and over how many days it’s been since a team beat another
Not as annoying as jesse saying he can't find anyone to play them yet he's trying relentlessly to drop ff.



EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 13266
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by EasternDspy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:50 pm

Ff3233 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:39 pm
Green 50 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:37 pm
EasternDspy wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:31 pm


I get so tired of hearing this.
No more annoying than saying over and over how many days it’s been since a team beat another
Not as annoying as jesse saying he can't find anyone to play them yet he's trying relentlessly to drop ff.

Jesse single handily destroyed the PVC!!!!



Ff3233
Riding the Bench
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:40 pm

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by Ff3233 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:56 pm

EasternDspy wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:50 pm
Ff3233 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:39 pm
Green 50 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:37 pm


No more annoying than saying over and over how many days it’s been since a team beat another
Not as annoying as jesse saying he can't find anyone to play them yet he's trying relentlessly to drop ff.

Jesse single handily destroyed the PVC!!!!
Best thing that could've happened to ff football. Opens up schedule to play better teams. No more frontier, monroe central. Allows us to schedule better teams



EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 13266
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by EasternDspy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:50 pm

Ff3233 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:56 pm
EasternDspy wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:50 pm
Ff3233 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:39 pm

Not as annoying as jesse saying he can't find anyone to play them yet he's trying relentlessly to drop ff.

Jesse single handily destroyed the PVC!!!!
Best thing that could've happened to ff football. Opens up schedule to play better teams. No more frontier, monroe central. Allows us to schedule better teams
That’s true replaced with Williamstown and Trimble.



Jason Vorhees
All Conference
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:45 pm

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by Jason Vorhees » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:22 am

Record since he took over:
2015: 4-6
2016: 4-6
2017: 8-3
2018: 5-5
2019: 6-1
Totals: 27-21. Not super impressed by this at all. He’s not even close to being one of the top two coaches in the current PVC, let alone anywhere else.



EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 13266
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by EasternDspy » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:16 am

Jason Vorhees wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:22 am
Record since he took over:
2015: 4-6
2016: 4-6
2017: 8-3
2018: 5-5
2019: 6-1
Totals: 27-21. Not super impressed by this at all. He’s not even close to being one of the top two coaches in the current PVC, let alone anywhere else.
Last year he was telling people they are going 15-0 they scheduled up went 5-5. This season they scheduled down which makes a ton of sense since they are now D7. They struggled with Monroe last week. I think next week is going to be bad for the Zeps.



sfForL
Waterboy
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:52 am

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by sfForL » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:53 am

Zeps



Lindy
Riding the Bench
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:42 pm
Location: Lowell, Ohio

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by Lindy » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:18 pm

Jesse certainly deserves credit for the PVC being no more. People were not willing to get pushed around.



EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 13266
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by EasternDspy » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:34 pm

Lindy wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:18 pm
Jesse certainly deserves credit for the PVC being no more. People were not willing to get pushed around.
About 10 days from getting rock bottomed



Ff3233
Riding the Bench
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:40 pm

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by Ff3233 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:21 am

Lindy wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:18 pm
Jesse certainly deserves credit for the PVC being no more. People were not willing to get pushed around.
He wanted the pvc to disband so he could quit playing fort frye. They already know what it's like to be pushed around by the cadets and it won't be any better next week. Beat down is coming



Jason Vorhees
All Conference
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:45 pm

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by Jason Vorhees » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:35 am

Series History since 2000, Fort Frye vs. Shenandoah:
2000: FF 21 Shenandoah 20
2001: Shenandoah 22 FF 19
2002: Shenandoah 54 FF 28
2003: Shenandoah 47 FF 13
2004: Shenandoah 30 FF 0
2005: Shenandoah 12 FF 0
2006: Shenandoah 28 FF 0
2007: Shenandoah 42 FF 13
2008: Shenandoah 48 FF 13
2009: Shenandoah 7 FF 6
2010: FF 26 Shenandoah 25
2011: Shenandoah 45 FF 0
2012: FF 60 Shenandoah 14
2013: FF 35 Shenandoah 7
2014: FF 42 Shenandoah 29
2015: FF 41 Shenandoah 14
2016: FF 31 Shenandoah 8
2017: FF 26 Shenandoah 8
2018: FF 31 Shenandoah 12



EasternDspy
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 13266
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by EasternDspy » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:59 pm

Jason Vorhees wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:35 am
Series History since 2000, Fort Frye vs. Shenandoah:
2000: FF 21 Shenandoah 20
2001: Shenandoah 22 FF 19
2002: Shenandoah 54 FF 28
2003: Shenandoah 47 FF 13
2004: Shenandoah 30 FF 0
2005: Shenandoah 12 FF 0
2006: Shenandoah 28 FF 0
2007: Shenandoah 42 FF 13
2008: Shenandoah 48 FF 13
2009: Shenandoah 7 FF 6
2010: FF 26 Shenandoah 25
2011: Shenandoah 45 FF 0
2012: FF 60 Shenandoah 14
2013: FF 35 Shenandoah 7
2014: FF 42 Shenandoah 29
2015: FF 41 Shenandoah 14
2016: FF 31 Shenandoah 8
2017: FF 26 Shenandoah 8
2018: FF 31 Shenandoah 12
Jesse is 0-5 Vs Fort with closest game being 18 points but you’re right he will have them ready.



BobcatQB
Freshman Team
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:47 am

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by BobcatQB » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:08 am

EasternDspy wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:59 pm
Jason Vorhees wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:35 am
Series History since 2000, Fort Frye vs. Shenandoah:
2000: FF 21 Shenandoah 20
2001: Shenandoah 22 FF 19
2002: Shenandoah 54 FF 28
2003: Shenandoah 47 FF 13
2004: Shenandoah 30 FF 0
2005: Shenandoah 12 FF 0
2006: Shenandoah 28 FF 0
2007: Shenandoah 42 FF 13
2008: Shenandoah 48 FF 13
2009: Shenandoah 7 FF 6
2010: FF 26 Shenandoah 25
2011: Shenandoah 45 FF 0
2012: FF 60 Shenandoah 14
2013: FF 35 Shenandoah 7
2014: FF 42 Shenandoah 29
2015: FF 41 Shenandoah 14
2016: FF 31 Shenandoah 8
2017: FF 26 Shenandoah 8
2018: FF 31 Shenandoah 12
Jesse is 0-5 Vs Fort with closest game being 18 points but you’re right he will have them ready.
haha



formerfcfan
S
Posts: 1715
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:41 pm
Location: Amanda, OH

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by formerfcfan » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:21 am

Do you Cadets fans have to make every single thread about Fort Frye?



Big cat
Freshman Team
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:18 pm

Re: Week 8: (6-1) Shenandoah @ (4-3) Berne Union

Post by Big cat » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:18 am

formerfcfan wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:21 am
Do you Cadets fans have to make every single thread about Fort Frye?
Good call



Post Reply

Return to “Football”