Fort Frye or Trimble

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: Fort Frye or Trimble

Post by Raider6309 »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:34 pm Mark it down now for me and we'll come back to this in 3 weeks: Fort wins the region. (Trimble will find out moving up each division gets tougher even though they are very good along with Moggy).
I mean Trimbles old division is Newark Catholic and Harvest Prep. Newark Catholic probably has more state titles than this entire region and that D7 region combined :lol:

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:54 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:34 pm Mark it down now for me and we'll come back to this in 3 weeks: Fort wins the region. (Trimble will find out moving up each division gets tougher even though they are very good along with Moggy).
I mean Trimbles old division is Newark Catholic and Harvest Prep. Newark Catholic probably has more state titles than this entire region and that D7 region combined :lol:

Newark Catholic has 1 title since 1991 and that was 2007

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Harvest Prep would lose to Trimble if they played this year.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:10 pm

Correct. Newark Catholic has not been relevant for years like they were back in the day. I worked and played softball with some of the guys that played for them back when they were winning titles in the early years. No comparison nowadays and they would tell you that !!!!! :lol: ( Google JD Graham , you'll be impressed Raider & the players loved & feared him).
Last edited by FANOSPORTS on Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:32 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:10 pm

Correct. Newark Catholic has not been relevant for years like they were back in the day. I worked and played softball with some of the guys that played for them back when they were winning titles in the early years. No comparison nowadays and they would tell you that !!!!! :lol:
They beat Fort Frye in the regional in 2016 :(

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:30 pm
efarns wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:17 pm I think this is pointless. Maybe they will play. Until then, you can't win the game for your team on a message board.
Trimble people are going to try to find a way to bring it up regardless so I figured give them one thread to get it all out.
dude you Are the one who keeps finding ways to talk about it not Trimble people.LOL

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

We can mark it down and it might happen but you sang the same song last year.So i think i will wait and see who wins.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

dilligaf wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:48 pm

We can mark it down and it might happen but you sang the same song last year.So i think i will wait and see who wins.
Little different story with Fort, Moggy, Anna, Coldwater, etc in D6.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
BeastOfTheSoutheast
JV Team

Post by BeastOfTheSoutheast »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:16 pm
dilligaf wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:21 pm Trimble only use 45% of there playbook so far.
Same 4 plays 14 different formations.
Although I somewhat agree, why fix it if it ain’t broke? The Cats are 7-0, so why show off everything they have? Just a thought? Would be nice to see them work on some things during these blow out games, because what they are doing now ain’t going to work against the Cadets I don’t think. Hope to see this matchup.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:52 am
dilligaf wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:21 pm Trimble only use 45% of there playbook so far.
Although I somewhat agree, why fix it if it ain’t broke? The Cats are 7-0, so why show off everything they have? Just a thought? Would be nice to see them work on some things during these blow out games, because what they are doing now ain’t going to work against the Cadets I don’t think. Hope to see this matchup.
Agree

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

BeastOfTheSoutheast wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:52 am
Difference is I know Fort Frye can pass I’m not sure Trimble can

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Trimbles passing game is way better than last year But dont think it is as good as ff

rockcoach
Freshman Team

Post by rockcoach »

I hate to disappoint anyone but, IMO i beleiev Fort Frye vs. Springfield in regional final.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

rockcoach wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:04 pm I hate to disappoint anyone but, IMO i beleiev Fort Frye vs. Springfield in regional final.
I just don’t know much about Springfield. Do you have any info on them.

Long knocker
Waterboy

Post by Long knocker »

Trimble 21 FF 14
Key in on wright then kittle will take it to u. Pick your poison.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Long knocker wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:26 pm Trimble 21 FF 14
Key in on wright then kittle will take it to u. Pick your poison.
Fort Frye is loaded at Rb

Fisher
Adkins
Wallace
Owen Brown
Colin Welsh

Also have a 6-2 Wr and 6-4 TE

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

I know everyone likes talking smack,Trimble going to win FF going to win here is my opinion and I know most could care less.Both better worry about week 11 game and not a future matchup down the line or some one will be watching the next game from the bleachers just saying.

:roll: cats :roll:
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

rockcoach wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:04 pm I hate to disappoint anyone but, IMO i beleiev Fort Frye vs. Springfield in regional final.
I wouldn't say your dissapointing anyone with your opinion. That's what makes this site fun, ppl have different opinions. This region is brutal, I honestly believe Trimble, Fort, Springfield, and Mogadore are good enough to make it to state, unfortunately, 2 of those 4 are going to be eliminated in round 2. Personally I'm hoping for a Fort vs Trimble game. Would be a great game with a hell of a crowd, of course I'm biased so I'd take trimble 17-14

Its all in the hips
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

EasternDspy wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:06 pm
I just don’t know much about Springfield. Do you have any info on them.
Their win vs South Range is probably the best win of all the Region 21 teams.

rockcoach
Freshman Team

Post by rockcoach »

EasternDspy:
Springfield will be 10-0. Both Springfield and Fort Frye will have basically the same first level points but, Springfield will have a few more points at the second level,than Fort Frye. Springfield plays in a pretty good conference. Not like Kirkland or Marion Local though. I am trying to find video on them to see what they are like.Let you know if I do.

Return to “Football”