Date Home Results Away Article October 11, 2019 Washington 7 - 34 Jackson

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Date Home Results Away Article October 11, 2019 Washington 7 - 34 Jackson

Post by Ironman92 »

Winner has early advantage in FAC race. Washington drilled Chillicothe. Jackson will come in the favorites but they must play well. Washington will have the better and some faster kids, but Jackson is loaded with a lot of darn good football players and really are gaining some serious steam. Prater is back and doing his thing helping both side of the ball. Dailey has became a great senior player. Lines are playing great. Two QB playing well. Tough running backs, special team flawless for several straight weeks. Only big negative has been penalties. Too many personal fouls, offsides and holdings.

Stay within 1 of turnover differential and not kill drives with penalties and I think Jackson heads back down 35 with a big road win.
Last edited by Ironman92 on Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Jackson 6-0 @ Washington CH 4-2

Post by Ironman92 »

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:42 pm Winner has early advantage in FAC race. Washington drilled Chillicothe. Jackson will come in the favorites but they must play well. Washington will have the better and some faster kids, but Jackson is loaded with a lot of darn good football players and really are gaining some serious steam. Prater is back and doing his thing helping both side of the ball. Dailey has became a great senior player. Lines are playing great. Two QB playing well. Tough running backs, special team flawless for several straight weeks. Only big negative has been penalties. Too many personal fouls, offsides and holdings.

Stay within 1 of turnover differential and not kill drives with penalties and I think Jackson heads back down 35 with a big road win.
Early, middle and late FAC advantage for the Ironboys. There will be no close game this year in conference.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
eagle one
Freshman Team

Post by eagle one »

:D and then comes the playoffs..... :o

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

eagle one wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:03 am :D and then comes the playoffs..... :o
True that :shock:

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:01 am
Ironman92 wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:42 pm Winner has early advantage in FAC race. Washington drilled Chillicothe. Jackson will come in the favorites but they must play well. Washington will have the better and some faster kids, but Jackson is loaded with a lot of darn good football players and really are gaining some serious steam. Prater is back and doing his thing helping both side of the ball. Dailey has became a great senior player. Lines are playing great. Two QB playing well. Tough running backs, special team flawless for several straight weeks. Only big negative has been penalties. Too many personal fouls, offsides and holdings.

Early, middle and late FAC advantage for the Ironboys. There will be no close game this year in conference.
If the team has that stance there will be

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Stay focused, keep working hard, and keep improving.

This game was crazy last year, with Jackson winning 69-40. WCH has some athletes, so Jackson will have to be disciplined on defense. Take care of the football, and clean up the penalties.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Good win by the boys from Washington last night!!

I think this one might be closer then the experts think!!

Not so fast my friend!!

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

LucasDavenport wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:29 am Good win by the boys from Washington last night!!

Not so fast my friend!!
Not one Jackson poster has predicted anything. It will fit sure be a tough league game on the road.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Poo Bear wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:34 am
LucasDavenport wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:29 am Good win by the boys from Washington last night!!

Not so fast my friend!!
Not one Jackson poster has predicted anything. It will fit sure be a tough league game on the road.
I’m just watching Game day with Lee Corso and quoting Corsoisms.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

LucasDavenport wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:38 am
Poo Bear wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:34 am

Not so fast my friend!!
I’m just watching Game day with Lee Corso and quoting Corsoisms.
I see Jackson struggling for various reasons also .

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

I see every Washington basketball game.

I live an hour and a half away so the football games are not usually on my schedule.

It is nice to see their success in the fall though too.

Winning is never a bad thing.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Jackson's D will be too much.
No early scores from Washington equal win for the Ironmen

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

LucasDavenport wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:45 am I see every Washington basketball game.

I live an hour and a half away so the football games are not usually on my schedule.

It is nice to see their success in the fall though too.

Winning is never a bad thing.
They always have good looking kids , playing at home on the grass , just came off a big win over Chillicothe. Jackson after a 6-0 start have to fight complacency. I think Jackson pulls off the win but Court has gave Jackson fits last 2 years .

GOBLUE2005
Riding the Bench

Post by GOBLUE2005 »

This blue lions offense is NOTHING like the last 3 seasons. This is however one of the best blue lions defense I have seen since 2001. The first team d has pitched 3 shutouts this season, circleville scored late on the jv players. The offense has major issues. I love my school but am also a realist. Court house keeps it close in the 1st half jackson pulls away after halftime.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

WCH has simply beaten the teams they should've beat, they're a 4 win team against teams with a combined 3-20 record. It's looking more and more that Jackson's biggest win could be a 5-1 Wellstone team, we know burg will get more wins as will Athens. Jackson's defense is just to much, one of the tops in the area Jackson by 4 scores.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:41 am WCH has simply beaten the teams they should've beat, they're a 4 win team against teams with a combined 3-20 record. It's looking more and more that Jackson's biggest win could be a 5-1 Wellstone team, we know burg will get more wins as will Athens. Jackson's defense is just to much, one of the tops in the area Jackson by 4 scores.
Yep, agree.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

I see a more balanced attack the next few weeks. With prater back I see Jackson establishing the run and taking more shots deep and more QB runs.

JohnDenver
Riding the Bench

Post by JohnDenver »

Poo Bear wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:03 pm I see a more balanced attack the next few weeks. With prater back I see Jackson establishing the run and taking more shots deep and more QB runs.
Who’s at Qb then?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

JohnDenver wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:41 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:03 pm I see a more balanced attack the next few weeks. With prater back I see Jackson establishing the run and taking more shots deep and more QB runs.
Who’s at Qb then?
You’ll see both for sure

Return to “Football”