Chesapeake 6 - 50 Ironton

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 6 - Ironton (4-1) @ Chesapeake (3-2)

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I hope ya'll is right. I'd be glad with just one more point than the panthers myself. and see burg beat Minford. but I think Minford beats burg.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
LOMBARDI9.9
Riding the Bench

Post by LOMBARDI9.9 »

Tigers by 4 TDs if they start doing better on passing. Need to work on it in this game. Routes were weak.

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:38 am I hope ya'll is right. I'd be glad with just one more point than the panthers myself. and see burg beat Minford. but I think Minford beats burg.
Tigers will win big, running clock. I hope Minford beats the Burg, and I believe they will.

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

Ironton got beat by Ashland, again! Lol.

Can’t beat the Kentucky teams. Chesapeake will make it interesting. Ironton not that good.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

laser breath wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:41 pm Ironton got beat by Ashland, again! Lol.

Can’t beat the Kentucky teams. Chesapeake will make it interesting. Ironton not that good.
Ironton (4-1) 30 Wheelersburg (2-3) 6. :roll:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that made me grin.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

Ironton's playing calling needs to improve a great deal. There is no reasoning behind what they are doing from one play to the next. Example of that would be why would we be in the pistol in our own end zone? Also a coach with 30 year experience doing nothing but standing on the sidelines Friday night does not make sense either.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I have no idea what you are talking about. I was listening on the radio though. not at the game.

Matt77
Varsity

Post by Matt77 »

It’s important to Ironton not to overlook Chesapeake. They have a lot of speed. #5 is one of the better backs I’ve watched play this year.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:31 am ironton has outscored their opposition 137 to 31.
Sorry bait. 137 points in 5 games don't equal 43 points a game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

no it sure don't. it equals 27.4 points a game. sorry blue. mrs. bait left ole bait about 5 weeks ago and is filing for a deevorce. and ole bait hain't been himself since. I have never felt more alone or betrayed in my life. valentines day would have been our 33rd wedding anniversary. I don't know that i'll ever get to see a fighting tiger game again. because I was blind for 3 years. and I've had 3 cornea transplants. I see fine to drive, but at night I don't trust myself too well. mrs. bait was always there with me. so i'll be suckin on some luzianne sweet tea Friday, maybe with a bowl of popcorn with the computer on watching a game on tv, whilst lissnin to the fighting tigers.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

frankie wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:02 am
laser breath wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:41 pm Ironton got beat by Ashland, again! Lol.

Here we go again...... keep looking back to week one and you might get a couple more L's.

captainmorgan_
JV Team

Post by captainmorgan_ »

wont be close ironton by a lot

Lookiehere
Waterboy

Post by Lookiehere »

May be closer than expected. If Ironton commits multiple penalties again and turns the ball over like they did against point, peake could shock them.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm excited about this one. I hope it is a stiffer test. the tigers and panthers both need that. go tigers.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

BlizzardMan wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:34 am
frankie wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:02 am

Here we go again...... keep looking back to week one and you might get a couple more L's.
That post was from me, an Ironton fan to a Burg fan that jumped in hatin' on the Tigers, then you, jump in to post more nonsense. Me commenting on the Ironton Burg game may cause a couple of more L's? :roll: :lol: Burg fans should be worrying about Minford and not the Tigers. Maybe go help them work on tackling. :P

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I think Minford upsets burg. I hope not point wise. but it may well happen.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and people will question whether it would be an upset because Minford is undefeated. it would be an upset because we are talking about the burg here. even at 2-3. that's like walking up to a trapped badger and shaking it to see if it's dead yet. still extremely dangerous is burg.

LOMBARDI9.9
Riding the Bench

Post by LOMBARDI9.9 »

osu 77 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:25 am Ironton's playing calling needs to improve a great deal. There is no reasoning behind what they are doing from one play to the next. Example of that would be why would we be in the pistol in our own end zone? Also a coach with 30 year experience doing nothing but standing on the sidelines Friday night does not make sense either.
Agree with you 100%.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:25 am no it sure don't. it equals 27.4 points a game. sorry blue. mrs. bait left ole bait about 5 weeks ago and is filing for a deevorce. and ole bait hain't been himself since. I have never felt more alone or betrayed in my life. valentines day would have been our 33rd wedding anniversary. I don't know that i'll ever get to see a fighting tiger game again. because I was blind for 3 years. and I've had 3 cornea transplants. I see fine to drive, but at night I don't trust myself too well. mrs. bait was always there with me. so i'll be suckin on some luzianne sweet tea Friday, maybe with a bowl of popcorn with the computer on watching a game on tv, whilst lissnin to the fighting tigers.
Sorry to hear that bait. I was just messing with you.

Return to “Football”