New Conference

eagle25
JV Team

New Conference

Post by eagle25 »

I say let's get the he11 out of the TVC. I've never been one to hang out where I'm clearly not wanted. So let's take Eastern, Racine, SG, RV, Wahama, Hannan and form a new league. If SV would want in we could consider them too. Even P'burg Catholic. That would be a good league and anyone could win it during a given year. Well, except for Hannan. Hannan could never win it. But every league needs a whipping boy. :mrgreen:

We could also invite Fed-Hocking. How about this-

River View Conference, or Two Rivers Conference, or if Waterford comes in Three Rivers Conference

Eastern
Racine
SG
Wahama
Fed-H
P. Cath
Hannan
Waterford

Leave No Doubt
Riding the Bench

Re: New Conference

Post by Leave No Doubt »

eagle25 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:46 pm I say let's get the he11 out of the TVC. I've never been one to hang out where I'm clearly not wanted. So let's take Eastern, Racine, SG, RV, Wahama, Hannan and form a new league. If SV would want in we could consider them too. Even P'burg Catholic. That would be a good league and anyone could win it during a given year. Well, except for Hannan. Hannan could never win it. But every league needs a whipping boy. :mrgreen:

We could also invite Fed-Hocking. How about this-

River View Conference, or Two Rivers Conference, or if Waterford comes in Three Rivers Conference

Eastern
Racine
SG
Wahama
Fed-H
P. Cath
Hannan
Waterford
I'm okay with this other than Wahama. We worked hard to get them out of the TVC cause they kept skrewing us out of winning it in basketball. We just couldn't get a fair shake at their place on the court. So get them out and Hannan out to make it even and we're in.

LEAVE NO DOUBT, TORNADOES!
meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Count us in. We won't be picky we just want a league for our kids to compete in. Plus we might be able to win this thing a time or two. :D

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Count me out.You can’t get to SValley from Tuppers Plains😀

Pic A Way
Waterboy

Post by Pic A Way »

Here's what I think we need:

D1
Meigs
Oak Hill
Warren
Fort Frye
Wellston
Vinton County
Alexander

D2
Eastern
Southern
Waterford
P Catholic
Belpre
River Valley
Wahama
SG

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Pic A Way wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:01 pm Here's what I think we need:

D1
Meigs
Oak Hill
Warren
Fort Frye
Wellston
Vinton County
Alexander

D2
Eastern
Southern
Waterford
P Catholic
Belpre
River Valley
Wahama
SG
In other words create another tvc. No thanks. Besides if we revive the SVAC I am hearing Pam May come out of retirement and coach softball again.

The new SVAC should be:

Eastern
Hannan
Federal Hocking
South Gallia
Slime Valley
Southern

Perfect.

IamBlizzardMan

Post by IamBlizzardMan »

You need river valley not symmes valley. I am willing to be the league assigner as long as that’s ok with the admins at southern. They lobbied for a league assigner for years and couldn’t get it done in the tvc.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

oldmo31 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:33 pm Count me out.You can’t get to SValley from Tuppers Plains😀
S. Valley is out.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Baldeagle wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:47 pm

D1
Meigs
Oak Hill
Warren
Fort Frye
Wellston
Vinton County
Alexander

D2
Eastern
Southern
Waterford
P Catholic
Belpre
River Valley
Wahama
SG
In other words create another tvc. No thanks. Besides if we revive the SVAC I am hearing Pam May come out of retirement and coach softball again.

The new SVAC should be:

Eastern
Hannan
Federal Hocking
South Gallia
Slime Valley
Southern

Perfect.
If you are going to re-create the old SVAC you HAVE to have River Valley. 4 of the old SVAC schools consolidated to form RV. I like the idea!

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

Who do we need to talk to in order to get this ball rolling? I think Dan Otto is the current CEO of the tvc but could he be working on this behind the scenes?

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Is this because Trimble has been the leader in football?

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

vcgrad wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:43 am Is this because Trimble has been the leader in football?
Waterford was the leader in football for several years until last year. So no, it isn't. It's because schools are making a mass exodus from the league. In less than a year we've lost 20% of the Hocking. The rest of the Hocking is considering several options. I've heard and read that over half the combined Ohio and Hocking members want Athens out as well as over half what is left of the Hocking. Looks like a dumpster fire to me.

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Wise man said---"always be careful what you wish for, cause you might get it"................

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

vcgrad wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:58 pm Wise man said---"always be careful what you wish for, cause you might get it"................
Hey all we need is for VC and a few others to vote "yes" for Marietta, Logan, Warren and Jackson to join the league and split into three divisions. Oh yea, you guys keep voting "no" on that cause you don't want to even play Athens, let alone the others mentioned. :lol:

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Sorry not true--- in basketball its been either Athens or VC for many years--been great for OUR league---Never happen to let them in!!! Funny you want out of league--but there are many that want in???????

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

also VC to Fort Frye --to far for either team.....

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

We need Warren in the TVC. That basketball game would be sold out during the freshman game vs Vinton County

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

Raider6309 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:11 pm We need Warren in the TVC. That basketball game would be sold out during the freshman game vs Vinton County
Yes I agree. One way to save the TVC is to add Warren and at least two other teams and split into three divisions. That would satisfy everyone. But we have to stop the bleeding somehow. Adding Warren might be the needed first step.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Actually Warren football playing Dover and New Philadelphia will be funny next year :lol:

BRUTUSISABEAST
Waterboy

Post by BRUTUSISABEAST »

Baldeagle wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:47 pm

D1
Meigs
Oak Hill
Warren
Fort Frye
Wellston
Vinton County
Alexander

D2
Eastern
Southern
Waterford
P Catholic
Belpre
River Valley
Wahama
SG

The new SVAC should be:

Eastern
Hannan
Federal Hocking
South Gallia
Slime Valley
Southern

Perfect.
That SVAC is an awfully weak league isn't it? Better play some tough non conference games in order to get enough playoff points.

Return to “Football”