Western Brown 21 - 56 Jackson

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: Jackson at Western Brown

Post by Poo Bear »

Abe Froman wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:42 am
JohnDenver wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:30 am Won’t win next week if we can’t pass the ball. Dump passes to the TE are good but won’t be effective against the good discipline teams. Spires and Johnson ran hard tonight and Davis showed some speed and the ability to stretch out for some balls. I agree with you Iromen92 Winters adds another dimension to the offense. We will need it next week.

Loved it when E. Spires jumped that bubble for a pick 6. I believe that is 4 INTs for him this year. Mastin was a beast at LB tonight. He just keeps improving.
Really cause last time you beat us you threw it maybe twice.
Threw maybe 1 time that game , had a hammer at QB named hunter Sexton who punished people when he ran.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

JohnDenver wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:54 am
Abe Froman wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:42 am
JohnDenver wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:30 am Won’t win next week if we can’t pass the ball. Dump passes to the TE are good but won’t be effective against the good discipline teams. Spires and Johnson ran hard tonight and Davis showed some speed and the ability to stretch out for some balls. I agree with you Iromen92 Winters adds another dimension to the offense. We will need it next week.

Loved it when E. Spires jumped that bubble for a pick 6. I believe that is 4 INTs for him this year. Mastin was a beast at LB tonight. He just keeps improving.
Really cause last time you beat us you threw it maybe twice.
Coach Woodward is a smart coach. He will load up the box and force Jackson to the throw knowing they have struggled to throw the ball consistently. Not going to get those easy wide open dump passes to the TE or the quick 5 yd outs.
Oh he’s smart and I think he figured it out alright in ‘13 or ‘14 we just couldn’t do anything about it. Sounds like you got another strong O’line based on that yardage that inserts their will on people.

Someone start a Burg Jackson thread and let’s get this party started lol.

Shane Falco
Freshman Team

Post by Shane Falco »

Football? wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:58 pm Jackson’s QB Icenhour played lights out! He controlled the offense well , had 160 yds passing and set the defense up with some fantastic punts. Secondary struggled on defense. RBs ran the ball well. Jackson will need to clean up the penalty's to beat wheelersburg next week.
New account, first post, Really?

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Western Brown 21 - 56 Jackson

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Nice to see Jackson taking care of business.
As for Western Brown, I really want to see them play.
One of many, who are on my hit list.

Return to “Football”