Buckeyes are finally healthy

Gecko
Varsity

Buckeyes are finally healthy

Post by Gecko »

Tonight we saw what our boys can do when we have them all healthy and in the game together

Look out Ohio division

The train is coming

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: Buckeyes are finally healthy

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Looking into my crystal ball I see 5-5 ;)

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

I don’t know why this thread even got started but we was healthy against Trimble and got our butts whooped. We was without 32 against Fort Frye but it wouldn’t have mattered. We looked good last night but it was Berne Union, no offense to any of the fans from there. If we keep improving we will be fine and I can see us doing much better then 5-5 but being healthy in those first two games would not have mattered.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

NY BUCK wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:50 am I don’t know why this thread even got started but we was healthy against Trimble and got our butts whooped. We was without 32 against Fort Frye but it wouldn’t have mattered. We looked good last night but it was Berne Union, no offense to any of the fans from there. If we keep improving we will be fine and I can see us doing much better then 5-5 but being healthy in those first two games would not have mattered.
That’s kinda what I was thinking. Good luck the rest of the way need those playoff points.

Return to “Football”