JOHNSTOWN VS LICKING VALLEY TONIGHT

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: JOHNSTOWN VS LICKING VALLEY TONIGHT

Post by formerfcfan »

There is a very real possibility both Granville [D3] and Licking Valley [D4] will meet up in a titanic “battle of the 8-0”’s in week nine that may prove to be the Licking County “Game of the Decade” figurative seconds before the clock runs out on the 2010’s.

gils
JV Team

Post by gils »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:05 pm Lose 2 or 3 in region 19 you may be a very low seed or possibly not get in. I didn’t see Johnstown losing 2 all year.
I did; Johnstown lost too much fire power in their offense. I could see them losing 2 or 3 more games this year. I could be wrong, just my opinion from seeing them as a former coach from an opposing sideline for many years. Their talent level has slipped a little bit.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

In their defense they play 8 schools bigger than them in the regular season and they could pull some big points at the bottom half of their schedule and still make the playoffs but I think 6-4 is not good enough in this region but 7-3 would get'em in.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

formerfcfan wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:58 pm There is a very real possibility both Granville [D3] and Licking Valley [D4] will meet up in a titanic “battle of the 8-0”’s in week nine that may prove to be the Licking County “Game of the Decade” figurative seconds before the clock runs out on the 2010’s.
Could be. They're both looking good and the LCL is a good league.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
522Pirate
Varsity

Post by 522Pirate »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:34 pm In their defense they play 8 schools bigger than them in the regular season and they could pull some big points at the bottom half of their schedule and still make the playoffs but I think 6-4 is not good enough in this region but 7-3 would get'em in.
I think 6-4 could get in...Ironton got in at 6-4 last year. Plus three of the playoff teams from last year (Meadowbrook, Martins Ferry, and Bellaire) are not in region 19 this year, and I don’t think Oak Hill will make it either...that would open up a fourth spot.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I watched this game. lv looked really good. their line is small weight wise and lanky but they move people off the ball. the fumbles in the game were crazy. lv has a very sound ball team. the johnnies made way too many mistakes and their tackling was virtually non existent. I have no idea how young a team they have but they made way too many fundamental mistakes.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Football”