Paint valley vs Circleville

Bdog_198807
Varsity

Paint valley vs Circleville

Post by Bdog_198807 »

Does anyone know the results of that scrimmage? How did paint valley look?

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Re: Paint valley vs Circleville

Post by Bumpy »

It was a " Quad " scrimmage I guess you would call it, PV/Cville/Batavia/Greenfield all taking turns against each other. PV had 4 or 5 tds vs. Circleville's 0 tds. PV had very similar scoring against the other 2 teams winning 4 or 5 tds each and giving up 0. As a PV fan watching this I would like to think that scoring 90-95 pts. combined and yielding 0 makes us appear to be a juggernaut, but in all honesty without trying to sound like an ass those 3 teams are not very good at all. We will know how good PV really is after the week 2 trip to Marion Pleasant.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Yes week two will go a long ways in telling how good Paint Valley is early. Win or not I am sure Pete will learn a lot about his teams and work his magic after watching the film.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Bumpy wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:32 pm It was a " Quad " scrimmage I guess you would call it, PV/Cville/Batavia/Greenfield all taking turns against each other. PV had 4 or 5 tds vs. Circleville's 0 tds. PV had very similar scoring against the other 2 teams winning 4 or 5 tds each and giving up 0. As a PV fan watching this I would like to think that scoring 90-95 pts. combined and yielding 0 makes us appear to be a juggernaut, but in all honesty without trying to sound like an ass those 3 teams are not very good at all. We will know how good PV really is after the week 2 trip to Marion Pleasant.
Yeah if that wasn't the outcome then it would've been a letdown for PV. As you said at least 2 of those 3 teams have been down for quite sometime, Batavia is coming off a winning season at least but I have no idea what they returned. Everyone in the area knows PV will be a handful each week and that defense should be OUTSTANDING this year, Marion Pleasant will make for an interesting week 2 matchup. If MaxPreps is correct though looking at their roster from last year they lost quite a lot of seniors from last years team.

Bdog_198807
Varsity

Post by Bdog_198807 »

So if max preps is right pleasant only has 15 players only 4 seniors. If that's true we should win by a few scores atleast.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190821-165232_Chrome.jpg

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

Bdog_198807 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:55 pm So if max preps is right pleasant only has 15 players only 4 seniors. If that's true we should win by a few scores atleast.

I assure you that is wrong, they have somewhere between 40-50 players, yes they did lose several good seniors from last year but their 1500 yd rusher is back. This is a D5 team that makes the playoffs quite often and you can pretty much pencil them in for 8+ wins every year. This is a tough game for the Bearcats.

Return to “Football”