Trimble , Waterford and the TVC Hocking ?

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Trimble , Waterford and the TVC Hocking ?

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

Trimble, Waterford, and the TVC Hocking. I Think Trimble is very good. Returning a ton. Waterford is young, deep, and athletic. No telling how good or not they could be this early in the season. How do the other teams hold up? Belpre? Southern?

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Re: Trimble , Waterford and the TVC Hocking ?

Post by Happy McGavin »

Been hearing Eastern is supposed to be pretty decent this year as well

Its all in the hips
sharpshooter
Riding the Bench

Post by sharpshooter »

yes. Waterford and Trimble will be the top dogs this year. Belpre will be right behind them. I feel like Eastern is talked up every year and they never do good. I hear Eastern's running back is very injury prone, and their scrimmages and 7v7's they looked awful.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

sharpshooter wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:48 am yes. Waterford and Trimble will be the top dogs this year. Belpre will be right behind them. I feel like Eastern is talked up every year and they never do good. I hear Eastern's running back is very injury prone, and their scrimmages and 7v7's they looked awful.
Eastern may be better than the last few years but still not good.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

mattash wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:25 pm
Truth

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:49 am
mattash wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:25 pm
Truth
Then, this is very easy. Waterford just needs to hit that hard, too.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Trimble is geared for a great season Go Cats!

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

YES WE ARE!!!

100% Tomcat
Waterboy

Post by 100% Tomcat »

1 game at a time, the Cats will get better every week!

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:09 am
sharpshooter wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:48 am yes. Waterford and Trimble will be the top dogs this year. Belpre will be right behind them. I feel like Eastern is talked up every year and they never do good. I hear Eastern's running back is very injury prone, and their scrimmages and 7v7's they looked awful.
After seeing Eastern live they are the real deal. I think they can get up against Trimble and will definitely score on the., and will dominate the rest of the Hocking. If they get a few breaks go their way they could give Trimble a game. Some of their fans said they wish the game was at Eastern complaining that "we're down by 14 as soon as we step off the bus at Trimble." So, we'll see early how that one goes. Still have to give Trimble the nod until someone beats them.

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:57 am
After seeing Eastern live they are the real deal. I think they can get up against Trimble and will definitely score on the., and will dominate the rest of the Hocking. If they get a few breaks go their way they could give Trimble a game. Some of their fans said they wish the game was at Eastern complaining that "we're down by 14 as soon as we step off the bus at Trimble." So, we'll see early how that one goes. Still have to give Trimble the nod until someone beats them.
Wow you must be really smoking the Meigs county. The game last year was at Eastern final score 34-0. Pretty much same Trimble squad this year.

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
MarauderMadness
JV Team

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:26 am
MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:57 am

Wow you must be really smoking the Meigs county. The game last year was at Eastern final score 34-0. Pretty much same Trimble squad this year.
Yea same Trimble but a different Eastern. I saw them last year and was surprised Trimble didn't beat them worse than they did. I'm guessing you haven't seen Eastern this year. Or maybe you have and just didn't recognize them which I can believe cause they are way better. I guess we'll see what happens. I don't have a dog in this one so no big shakes to me but I think the outcome will be much closer. Unless of course those Eastern folks were right about the refs at Trimble. ;)

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

When your beating teams by 20 points how can you honestly say we are cheating. We got beat last year by the Cincinnati team by one point at Trimble did we lose because the refs cheated! Ohhh my this cracked me up. I hope Eastern is competitive and they have a good year I have alot of good friends from there.

GO TOMCATS!

MarauderMadness
JV Team

tomcat82 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:46 am When your beating teams by 20 points how can you honestly say we are cheating. We got beat last year by the Cincinnati team by one point at Trimble did we lose because the refs cheated! Ohhh my this cracked me up. I hope Eastern is competitive and they have a good year I have alot of good friends from there.

GO TOMCATS!
I didn't say Trimble cheats or cheated.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

34-0 and I believe it rained most of the game because I got wet were I was standing and it was our worst game of the year and still put up 34,barring no rain that’s what it will be at half time this year but we do hope they do win some games we need the points

:roll: cats :roll:
MarauderMadness
JV Team

ttomcat 80 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:43 pm 34-0 and I believe it rained most of the game because I got wet were I was standing and it was our worst game of the year and still put up 34,barring no rain that’s what it will be at half time this year but we do hope they do win some games we need the points
Wow, you admitted that Eastern forced Trimble to play their worst game of the year. See, you're coming around. Your right too that you need the points since you've been moved to D6, and everyone hates that for you I'm sure. :lol:

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

Word I’m hearing from my alma mater is that Trimble is basically unbeatable but my Wildcats have a good chance to be 2nd in league

100% Tomcat
Waterboy

Post by 100% Tomcat »

The talk can continue but, the Cats are a better “TEAM” this year. The Senior leadership is second to none. Get ready to watch a hungry team playing hard every down. Cats are going to be fun to watch!

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:14 pm
ttomcat 80 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:43 pm 34-0 and I believe it rained most of the game because I got wet were I was standing and it was our worst game of the year and still put up 34,barring no rain that’s what it will be at half time this year but we do hope they do win some games we need the points
Wow, you admitted that Eastern forced Trimble to play their worst game of the year. See, you're coming around. Your right too that you need the points since you've been moved to D6, and everyone hates that for you I'm sure. :lol:
I didn’t admit anything.Maybe one day you’ll know what it feels like to be the best and hated bye the rest of the league but I don’t it.Cats roll

:roll: cats :roll:

Return to “Football”