Trimble , Waterford and the TVC Hocking ?

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Re: Trimble , Waterford and the TVC Hocking ?

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:23 pm
MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:14 pm
ttomcat 80 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:43 pm 34-0 and I believe it rained most of the game because I got wet were I was standing and it was our worst game of the year and still put up 34,barring no rain that’s what it will be at half time this year but we do hope they do win some games we need the points
Wow, you admitted that Eastern forced Trimble to play their worst game of the year. See, you're coming around. Your right too that you need the points since you've been moved to D6, and everyone hates that for you I'm sure. :lol:
I didn’t admit anything.Maybe one day you’ll know what it feels like to be the best and hated bye the rest of the league but I don’t it.Cats roll
It's clear that you are really proud of your team. We're happy for you. And thanks for the complements to Eastern for last years effort. We hope Trimble beats all but one team this year. It will be a monumental task for our boys to beat Trimble, so we just hope we can keep it closer than Trimble did in the finals last year. Good luck to you and your team this season. May everyone stay healthy.

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:09 am
ttomcat 80 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:23 pm
MarauderMadness wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:14 pm

Wow, you admitted that Eastern forced Trimble to play their worst game of the year. See, you're coming around. Your right too that you need the points since you've been moved to D6, and everyone hates that for you I'm sure. :lol:
I didn’t admit anything.Maybe one day you’ll know what it feels like to be the best and hated bye the rest of the league but I don’t it.Cats roll
It's clear that you are really proud of your team. We're happy for you. And thanks for the complements to Eastern for last years effort. We hope Trimble beats all but one team this year. It will be a monumental task for our boys to beat Trimble, so we just hope we can keep it closer than Trimble did in the finals last year. Good luck to you and your team this season. May everyone stay healthy.
Good Luck to your team as well. Like I said before I have a lot of great friends from Eastern. Stay healthy and enjoy a great season...

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

I have no friends their and a cheap shot keeping it close at least we can say we have been there.See ya in G-town if you’re going to make it for the beat down.If you want to be the best have to beat the best roll cats roll

:roll: cats :roll:
git it dun
Waterboy

Post by git it dun »

This is supposed to be “the class” for Eastern. If Eastern kept around the good coaches that they have had on the staff, things would be different. Instead the coaching staff is more worried about last names and keeping people who know more than them out of control. So no wonder they’ve lost the best two coaches at the school over the last few years. One is now the head wrestling coach at Logan and the other one has been one of the most successful coaches in the area in any sport in. Bottom line is they’re scared of anybody who knows more than them. Eastern COULD be so much better but never will be in the current situation. Just on the outside looking in, but it’s obvious.

On the other hand my Belpre Eagles are gonna be tough this year! Should be 8-2 or 9-1 IMO

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

git it dun wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:04 pm This is supposed to be “the class” for Eastern. If Eastern kept around the good coaches that they have had on the staff, things would be different. Instead the coaching staff is more worried about last names and keeping people who know more than them out of control. So no wonder they’ve lost the best two coaches at the school over the last few years. One is now the head wrestling coach at Logan and the other one has been one of the most successful coaches in the area in any sport in. Bottom line is they’re scared of anybody who knows more than them. Eastern COULD be so much better but never will be in the current situation
Yea, no one wants a coach that "knows more than them." :lol:

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

git it dun wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:04 pm This is supposed to be “the class” for Eastern. If Eastern kept around the good coaches that they have had on the staff, things would be different. Instead the coaching staff is more worried about last names and keeping people who know more than them out of control. So no wonder they’ve lost the best two coaches at the school over the last few years. One is now the head wrestling coach at Logan and the other one has been one of the most successful coaches in the area in any sport in. Bottom line is they’re scared of anybody who knows more than them. Eastern COULD be so much better but never will be in the current situation. Just on the outside looking in, but it’s obvious.

On the other hand my Belpre Eagles are gonna be tough this year! Should be 8-2 or 9-1 IMO
Yea, nice save there on the edit. Your Belpre Eagles. :lol:

Let me guess, you're in the cult that thinks they should have kept Pam around too. Hey I think my little buddy has done an outstanding job with what he's had to work with. This year and next will be the payoff.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

git it dun wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:04 pm This is supposed to be “the class” for Eastern. If Eastern kept around the good coaches that they have had on the staff, things would be different. Instead the coaching staff is more worried about last names and keeping people who know more than them out of control. So no wonder they’ve lost the best two coaches at the school over the last few years. One is now the head wrestling coach at Logan and the other one has been one of the most successful coaches in the area in any sport in. Bottom line is they’re scared of anybody who knows more than them. Eastern COULD be so much better but never will be in the current situation. Just on the outside looking in, but it’s obvious.

They have 3 hard hard games to win. Fort Frye , Trimble, and Waterford.

sharpshooter
Riding the Bench

Post by sharpshooter »

Footballfan13
Waterboy

Post by Footballfan13 »

😂 must be the teacher /(not coach) that went to Logan! He would be the only one to say this!!! Lol eagles line was terrible with him all he was good for are his antics on the sideline trying to draw attention to himself! 😂😂 they have a very dedicated and knowledgeable staff and will be good this year!

Return to “Football”