Scrimmage Results

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Scrimmage Results

Post by noreply66 »

Jack Sparrow wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:40 pm Burg at Chillicothe
7-1 burg
That's big right there....I was thinking Chillicothe would be one of the best in SEO 2019

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

noreply66 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:14 pm
Jack Sparrow wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:40 pm Burg at Chillicothe
7-1 burg
That's big right there....I was thinking Chillicothe would be one of the best in SEO 2019
Speed and physicality was obvious

#RespectTheW #reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”
XandO72
JV Team

Post by XandO72 »

Irontons O line did a solid job getting to the 2nd level on their blocking assignments. Big push up front.

Andrea
Waterboy

Post by Andrea »

X

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

River Valley and Point Pleasant scrimmaged on Monday night.

Good live action for both teams.

Good opportunity to line up against a very good opponent for the Raiders.

I believe it was 2-2.

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

XandO72 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:58 pm Irontons O line did a solid job getting to the 2nd level on their blocking assignments. Big push up front.
You do mean the Non Starters did a good job correct, we all know that ironton does not play their starters in any scrimmage ..

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Sport Fan wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:21 pm
XandO72 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:58 pm Irontons O line did a solid job getting to the 2nd level on their blocking assignments. Big push up front.
You do mean the Non Starters did a good job correct, we all know that ironton does not play their starters in any scrimmage ..
Yea. I'm sure that's what he meant. :roll: :roll:

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

I didn’t know that lol. I went there to see the carrico kid. He didn’t step foot on the field. Brownstead was in street clothes. Salyers on the sideline. I’ll skip there jamboree.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:27 pm
I didn’t know that lol. I went there to see the carrico kid. He didn’t step foot on the field. Brownstead was in street clothes. Salyers on the sideline. I’ll skip there jamboree.
Here’s Carrico for you

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... Y5MADpSV80

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:33 pm

Here’s Carrico for you

Man I hope that’s not one of the dominant starting lineman for Ironton that posters keep talking about on here. 😂😂

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:48 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:33 pm

Here’s Carrico for you

Man I hope that’s not one of the dominant starting lineman for Ironton that posters keep talking about on here. 😂😂
I’m not sure, but he’s going up against the #1 ILB in the 2021 Class 😁 how did you like that hit?

XandO72
JV Team

Post by XandO72 »

Actually I observed what I saw as opposed to what I did not see. Eg: reality rather than perception. So either/or - goes without saying.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Ground Buck wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:53 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:28 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:04 pm Waterford struggles vs Barnesville and Caldwell. Barnesville has a nice team very good skill guys. Caldwell scored once on Waterford. Barnesville was the best team scored 3 times.
Yea, Waterford looks down this year. It'll be a three horse race for the TVC Hocking if Belpre can step up with Eastern and Trimble.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yea, a three horse race it is. :lol: :lol: :lol: It might be a race for who can score against Trumble after they put the JV defense in, but the "race" for the Hocking title will be akin to a snail racing a cheetah. Trumble being the cheetah and AYO's being the snail. :mrgreen:
If I were you I'd be concerned with how your team will handle "Trumble" instead of the rest of us. :o

gils
JV Team

Post by gils »

Newark Catholic and Nelsonville York are scrimmaging tonight. The first half is a live game, the second half will be 10 play drives. The end of the live game half score was Newark Catholic 20 Nelsonville York 0.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

gils wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:53 pm Newark Catholic and Nelsonville York are scrimmaging tonight. The first half is a live game, the second half will be 10 play drives. The end of the live game half score was Newark Catholic 20 Nelsonville York 0.
Eeek.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Maybe Gils was right. N.C. might be back, after back to back 3-7 seasons.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

It is hard to judge nc on there record. The teams they play in the regular season are very good teams. At d 6 they play teams that can compete for the region in d4. Most years teams like York and Trimble and the svc d6 would be lucky to go 3-7 with that schedule. I would pick Newark to beat paint valley every time and am interested to see that game since lot of ppl are high on pv this year with everyone back

gils
JV Team

Post by gils »

I have retired from coaching there. I am following them from afar. They have a good group of players that are 3 year starters but their depth is kind of thin, (Couple of upperclassmen did not come out or transferred) going to rely on sophomores but they are very talented. Don't be surprised if you see a few freshmen play some varsity minutes that class is really good. Their schedule is a killer, the stretch from week 4 though 8 ( Watkins, Licking Hts.,Utica, Johnstown, Licking Valley) will tell the story of the season. They have to stay healthy this year, but moving down to D-7 will help them in getting in the playoffs if they get in I could see them make a deep run and if breaks go their way they just might win it. I like their coaching staff and with the addition of Hall of fame coach Brian Cross to direct the offense it makes them even more dangerous.

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

gils wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:53 pm Newark Catholic and Nelsonville York are scrimmaging tonight. The first half is a live game, the second half will be 10 play drives. The end of the live game half score was Newark Catholic 20 Nelsonville York 0.
Wow! No wonder there's no one on here with 2019 TVC Ohio Champions as their signature. :o

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Lol

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “Football”