SVC 2019

mlittle
SEOP

Re: SVC 2019

Post by mlittle »

hbk1999 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:15 pm It’s fine you took your kid to the U, and it’s fine that you hate Coach Gullion. But don’t be a jerk and make light of the kids that play for Piketon. Those were your son’s friends at one time. You have a lot of growing up to do.
Still love those kids and cheer for them every time they’re playing. I’m still friends with a lot of their parents. And I think Coach Gullion is one of the greatest people I know and have very much respect for him. I had enough respect fo him to actually leave. Unlike the folks who are still there with kids playing trying to get him fired. But this really isn’t the place to be discussing that so feel free to DM me on twitter or text me any time.

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

Your being a wise guy and putting Piketon down constantly and then loving everyone when you get called out routine is getting old pal.

Grow up. These are kids playing a kids game.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

hbk1999 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:50 pm Your being a wise guy and putting Piketon down constantly and then loving everyone when you get called out routine is getting old pal.

Grow up. These are kids playing a kids game.
Nobody from Piketon gets to say anything to me about a kids game after the way my “kid” has been treated since leaving. From kids and adults so relax with that. Most of The kids in the program know how I feel about them. I take very few things in life seriously and this site is definitely not one of them. Most of the stuff I put on here is just playful banter. I’ve never once made a derogatory comment towards any kid that goes to any school especially no kids from Piketon. I think you are more upset about us taking Waverly to the wood shed than anything. My guess is you had a big post saved, ready to go for when Waverly beat us and you’re mad you didn’t get to send it.

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

Waverly, what does Waverly have to with anything?

My problem is with you making fun of the Piketon program which in turn makes fun of our kids. You may think it is playful "banter", but kids read your nonsense and take it to heart. You have every right to take your kid to whatever school you like, what you do not have a right to do is degrade the hard work that our kids put into the program by making your "funny" comments about the Piketon game each week. Most Piketon people have nothing to do with how you feel your kid has been treated.

If you truly took your kid to the the U for a better chance then it seems like you would focus on that rather than be making multiple "smart" comments on the Piketon game each week. Just my opinion. I wish you the best, just think you should let your hatred go and focus on the "U"topia you are currently in.

warningtrackpower
All Conference

Post by warningtrackpower »

Some great football discussion on this week's show including an interview from Paint Valley QB Bryce Newland . . .

http://dbkmediaservices.com/wordpress/s ... talk091619

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

hbk1999 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:23 pm Waverly, what does Waverly have to with anything?

My problem is with you making fun of the Piketon program which in turn makes fun of our kids. You may think it is playful "banter", but kids read your nonsense and take it to heart. You have every right to take your kid to whatever school you like, what you do not have a right to do is degrade the hard work that our kids put into the program by making your "funny" comments about the Piketon game each week. Most Piketon people have nothing to do with how you feel your kid has been treated.

If you truly took your kid to the the U for a better chance then it seems like you would focus on that rather than be making multiple "smart" comments on the Piketon game each week. Just my opinion. I wish you the best, just think you should let your hatred go and focus on the "U"topia you are currently in.

Again, whether you choose to believe me or not is irrelevant, but I hold no hatred for Piketon in general or their sports programs. Couple guys there I wouldn’t mind slapping upside their heads but whatever, I’m sure the feeling is mutual. The place just wasn’t for us plain and simple. But whether we moved or not we are forever attached to Piketon high school and nothing will change that so I have just as much right as anyone to post on their threads. We can argue what came first the chicken or the egg but since we left I’ve been getting railed on here by you and other piketon posters. Maybe you are used to bullying people into biting their tongues in the past but I’ve never been one to lay down. That being said I promise since I’ve apparently been hurting you and other folks feelings I won’t post any more jokes about Piketon unless I’m personally provoked or attacked. Best I can do. If that works for you just nod your head 3 times

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

I would still buy you a cold beer at the Frenchtown country club if I run into you there.

Best of luck to all area schools.

wrestlefan
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan »

I try to get on here and see whats going on with programs.
Now i need to figure out how to block out some kids

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

wrestlefan wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:05 pm I try to get on here and see whats going on with programs.
Now i need to figure out how to block out some kids
Figure it out and let me know how you did it

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

Wrestlefan known in the area for his maturity level! Oh brother! 😂😂😂

wrestlefan
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan »

yea, im sure. I guess we all grow up eventually

Kembri
Waterboy

Post by Kembri »

Do you have any good predictions to bet?
https://l2stock.com/buy/buy-aden

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Not many threads on some of the svc games but good luck to Piketon and Unioto tonight in their season finale.

Unioto should handle Huntington but you never know. I’m guessing the grass will be at least a foot tall at Shoemaker complex.

Unioto 38
Huntington 7

Piketon 44
ZT 20

Look for Henderson to have a big night on the ground.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

great year for the SVC

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”