Fort Frye Preseason #1

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Fort Frye Preseason #1

Post by EasternDspy »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:30 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:28 pm
Raider6309 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:37 pm Be nice to see both play week 13. Beat the NEO schools
Exactly I would love both teams to destroy NEO teams and matchup in week 13. Fort has a long way to go but this is probably the deepest team they’ve had in years. They return 8 on defense and 6 on offense.
Let's compare against Waterford. Week 3 fort Frye wins at home by 2 points. Schetchy ref call. Week 5 Trimble wins at home 42-14. Trimble returns nearly the whole team. Losing basically one important person. Fort Frye. Losing lineman, some db's and the one constant from the last 4 years, tate Engle QB. I don't think it would be that close if they played. Trimble by 2-3 scores. But you make your own observations.

Terrible game plan by Waterford. Also the team you are in week 3 is not the same team you use in the playoffs. Football is a game of matchups comparative property does not always work.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Oh yeah? Well, "team that I don't follow and that you don't play would beat you!"

Jealousy looks good on you, Southeastern Ohio. We are all for Southeastern Ohio kids until somebody else gets recognition. Then the claws come out.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

I will put it another way. Trimble's great, but Calpreps has their 2018 team losing to Kirtland 31-3. So, making the state finals is awesome, but now they're up a division. If they play our team, I don't know what would happen, but neither do you.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:46 pm
bbtrucking.inc wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:30 pm
EasternDspy wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:28 pm

Exactly I would love both teams to destroy NEO teams and matchup in week 13. Fort has a long way to go but this is probably the deepest team they’ve had in years. They return 8 on defense and 6 on offense.
Let's compare against Waterford. Week 3 fort Frye wins at home by 2 points. Schetchy ref call. Week 5 Trimble wins at home 42-14. Trimble returns nearly the whole team. Losing basically one important person. Fort Frye. Losing lineman, some db's and the one constant from the last 4 years, tate Engle QB. I don't think it would be that close if they played. Trimble by 2-3 scores. But you make your own observations.

Terrible game plan by Waterford. Also the team you are in week 3 is not the same team you use in the playoffs. Football is a game of matchups comparative property does not always work.
Well said but compared at relatively the same point in the season. Bit teams are very high caliber on both sides of the football, and would make a dog fight

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

A little off-topic, but is Ohio State's new basketball recruit the same Meechie Johnson who couldn't score at Fort Frye a couple years ago?

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

efarns wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:36 am A little off-topic, but is Ohio State's new basketball recruit the same Meechie Johnson who couldn't score at Fort Frye a couple years ago?
The basketball commit is from Garfield Heights. So, not the same player.

Return to “Football”