OVC FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS THIS YEAR.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: OVC FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS THIS YEAR.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

frankly there ain't much bothers ole bait to be honest with ya. I'm bout as even keeled as they come. been through too many battles and struggles to get to shook up. just still glad to be here, and be able to walk and see.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:53 am frankly there ain't much bothers ole bait to be honest with ya. I'm bout as even keeled as they come. been through too many battles and struggles to get to shook up. just still glad to be here, and be able to walk and see.

from all dem war stories from you bait....again there is no doubt you are telling the truth when you say you are still glad to be here walkin around in them snake skin boots with the million different sole on them...….are they still stained up from the moonshine and beanie weenies :lol: :lol: :lol:

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
XandO72
JV Team

Post by XandO72 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:37 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:52 pm OH I AM RAZZING YOU BACK. AND THE LAKE WHITE THING MADE ME LAUGH. YOU GOTTA ADMIT YOU BURG FANS LAY IT ON THICK. AND CAN BE QUITE DISRESPECTIVE. THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING. I LOVE THE BANTER BETWEEN YOU ALL. BUT FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS YOU ALL HAVE OUTRIGHT MADE FUN OF THE TIGERS AND THAT GAME. I DON'T THINK TIGER FANS WOULD DO THE SAME BACK. ================================ BUT WE'LL SEE, CAUSE YA'LL ARE GOING DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEP YOU HEARED ME RIGHT FIGHTING TIGERS UPSET THE PIRATES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The only thing we've done over the past 10 years is use Ironton posters words and thrown them in their faces. That's where "It's only Ashland" came from.

Look, you guys have a good thing going for you now. That's great. But true humility comes after a big win. But all you guys want to do is bump them gums before the first snap. I hope it's a battle. I hope we meet in the playoffs. We wont shy away. Win or lose we will be better week 2.
Ya gonna get beat week one & thumped week 2.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

countywide35 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:46 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:53 am frankly there ain't much bothers ole bait to be honest with ya. I'm bout as even keeled as they come. been through too many battles and struggles to get to shook up. just still glad to be here, and be able to walk and see.

from all dem war stories from you bait....again there is no doubt you are telling the truth when you say you are still glad to be here walkin around in them snake skin boots with the million different sole on them...….are they still stained up from the moonshine and beanie weenies :lol: :lol: :lol:
yup my friend. never did get the orange stain out of them. likely why they died trying to get them clean. and they kinda kersploded where the hide met the rubber from all that scrubbing.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Football”