Get This To The AD at JHS and GAHS

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Get This To The AD at JHS and GAHS

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

:!: Gallia Academy and Jackson need to revive a home and home rivalry every year. GA should be competitive for years to come, and ended up getting Jackson enough points to make it to week 11. Always a massive gate. With GA RV set to end after this season, the move makes sense. Hopefully the Blue can get the Ironmen to the swamp early in the year next season or the season after.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: Get This To The AD at JHS and GAHS

Post by Poo Bear »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:50 am :!: Gallia Academy and Jackson need to revive a home and home rivalry every year. GA should be competitive for years to come, and ended up getting Jackson enough points to make it to week 11. Always a massive gate. With GA RV set to end after this season, the move makes sense. Hopefully the Blue can get the Ironmen to the swamp early in the year next season or the season after.
Don’t disagree.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I think it would be interesting if AD's agree. I wonder what Jackson coach would do. After he stood at memorial field and told a bunch of people jackson would never be back to memorial field while he was the coach.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

svac83 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:17 pm I think it would be interesting if AD's agree. I wonder what Jackson coach would do. After he stood at memorial field and told a bunch of people jackson would never be back to memorial field while he was the coach.
Can’t really blame him. Get the kids a decent field .

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

svac83 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:17 pm I think it would be interesting if AD's agree. I wonder what Jackson coach would do. After he stood at memorial field and told a bunch of people jackson would never be back to memorial field while he was the coach.

Too bad they have new schools and not a football complex.
Definitely agree though this game needs to be played.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “Football”