Need help from Nelsonville fans finding college teammate

79Tiger
All Conference

Need help from Nelsonville fans finding college teammate

Post by 79Tiger »

The last I heard, a teammate of mine from Akron was teaching at Nelsonville. He is a graduate of Peebles and was our QB at Akron in the early 80's. I have tried sending e-mails through the high school but I have not had any luck. His name is K. Meade. Please private message me with info or post ideas on how to reach him. Thanks!

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
79Tiger
All Conference

Re: Need help from Nelsonville fans finding college teammate

Post by 79Tiger »

I live in Eastern KY and another teammate of ours has recently moved to Logan. Any information or suggestions would be much appreciated.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I hope you find your friend my friend.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

Kevin Meade I think is still teaching at NY. He graduated from Trimble I think in the 77 or 78. His wife is Donna Boston Meade and she has facebook if you do... look him up...

Bob Bolshavic
Freshman Team

Post by Bob Bolshavic »

last i hear he still living outside Buchtel.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

did you find your buddy 79tiger.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

:D Contact information was given to coach, just so everyone knows.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Koondogger 2.1
Freshman Team

Post by Koondogger 2.1 »

tomcat82 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:14 pm Kevin Meade I think is still teaching at NY. He graduated from Trimble I think in the 77 or 78. His wife is Donna Boston Meade and she has facebook if you do... look him up...
In my humble opinion he should be easily located just outside the doors of the NY Hall of Famr. He presided over the golden years of the Buckeye program.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Koondogger 2.1 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:37 pm
tomcat82 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:14 pm Kevin Meade I think is still teaching at NY. He graduated from Trimble I think in the 77 or 78. His wife is Donna Boston Meade and she has facebook if you do... look him up...
In my humble opinion he should be easily located just outside the doors of the NY Hall of Famr. He presided over the golden years of the Buckeye program.
He also has the worst winning percentage in Athens high school history. lol

To be fair though, he only coached 1 year.

:mrgreen:

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

He was also one hell of a high school football coach who taught me as much as anybody about the quarterback position.

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

oldschoolqb13 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:13 pm He was also one hell of a high school football coach who taught me as much as anybody about the quarterback position.
Yep, he is a Trimble grad and only lost to them once if I remember correctly. He owned uncle Phil.

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

It had to have been tough to follow a legend (especially one that was his father-in-law) at Nelsonville.

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

Friend request sent. Thanks for the tip

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

Are you saying that is where is classroom is or he should be in the Hall of Fame?

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

Thank you all who assisted in my effort. I spoke with Kevin last evening and we had a great one hour conversation that could have been three hours. But there will be time for that during visits and trips to ballgames. We all planned on taking in a Trimble, NY and Logan football game this year. I am truly apprecciative in your assistance.

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

79Tiger wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:10 pm Thank you all who assisted in my effort. I spoke with Kevin last evening and we had a great one hour conversation that could have been three hours. But there will be time for that during visits and trips to ballgames. We all planned on taking in a Trimble, NY and Logan football game this year. I am truly apprecciative in your assistance.
You should come and see Amanda play this year. They're gonna be the real deal. :o

Return to “Football”