Trimble 35 Nelsonville-York 0

Shotgun red
Riding the Bench

Trimble 35 Nelsonville-York 0

Post by Shotgun red »

I know people are dying to talk about this game, so lets get this party started! I know Trimble returns a ton a starters from a year ago but did lose some key players. I know absolutely nothing about NY other than the fact that they return MR FOOTBALL, Keegan Wilburn. I think Legendary Head Coach Phil Faires will out coach the Buckeyes again. Cats win!

I am not a Burrows fan but, I am a BURROW fan!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Nelsonville York @ Trimble 2019

Post by Orange and Brown »

The Buckeyes will have more skill position players than they had last year so that will help a ton. Kids have been working their butts off so far this s summer.
It's way to early to predict anything about the game but it definitely won't be like last year.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

74 Days!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Trimble 42
NY 14

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Bulldogs will not schedule both these team in one year. One can beat you up and the other will finish you off.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

noreply66 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:06 pm Bulldogs will not schedule both these team in one year. One can beat you up and the other will finish you off.
Trimble plays 8 league games. NY is always week one and their bye week is week 5. Athens is week 6. NY has the week 5 bye. Idk why I’m using logic with a Logan person

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

That doesn't even sound like logic. What you put out doesn't have a thing to do with what I said, But what do you get from a Bulldog...Bow wow or they tell you sand paper is hard on the butt///Ruff/Ruff

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I know it’s hard for a Logan person to understand league games

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:20 pm
noreply66 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:06 pm Bulldogs will not schedule both these team in one year. One can beat you up and the other will finish you off.
Trimble plays 8 league games. NY is always week one and their bye week is week 5. Athens is week 6. NY has the week 5 bye. Idk why I’m using logic with a Logan person
Logic? Really? :lol: Athens in the TVC anyways is not logic by far ole bud. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:41 pm I know it’s hard for a Logan person to understand league games
Athens was the cause/demise of the SEOAL. A little running dog with his tail between his legs. :lol: I didn't post on the "what if" thread, but there probably wouldn't have been many "what if's," if Athens would have stayed.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

With Trimble moving up to Division 6 and their improved football stadium, would the TVC revisit looking at Trimble moving to the Ohio Division?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Might have to take this game in this year.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Dundas wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:22 pm With Trimble moving up to Division 6 and their improved football stadium, would the TVC revisit looking at Trimble moving to the Ohio Division?
Didn't the TVC ask Trimble to move up a few years back and Trimble said no?

Trimble will be back down to D7 after the next count. The numbers just aren't there. Having said that, Trimble could compete in most sports in the TVC Ohio, even with D7 numbers. They just wouldn't win as many league championships in multiple sports year after year like they do now.

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

Orange and Brown wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:14 pm The Buckeyes will have more skill position players than they had last year so that will help a ton. Kids have been working their butts off so far this s summer.
It's way to early to predict anything about the game but it definitely won't be like last year.
Your right. Should be worse

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

NYBuckeye96 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:21 pm
Dundas wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:22 pm With Trimble moving up to Division 6 and their improved football stadium, would the TVC revisit looking at Trimble moving to the Ohio Division?
Didn't the TVC ask Trimble to move up a few years back and Trimble said no?

Trimble will be back down to D7 after the next count. The numbers just aren't there. Having said that, Trimble could compete in most sports in the TVC Ohio, even with D7 numbers. They just wouldn't win as many league championships in multiple sports year after year like they do now.
Yes they did discuss it a few years back. Trimble, Belpre, Fed Hock, and NY are all within a few kids of each other. In fact, Belpre is bigger than all of the schools mentioned. I guess with the Hocking losing Wahama and going to an even 8 team division, there is no real benefit, as a whole, to the TVC. One division will remain with an odd number. Personally, I’d rather have Trimble in the ohio to get rid of the late season non conference game but there are better choices if the TVC were to try and get to an even number.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

The talk is more NY joining the Hocking

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:45 pm The talk is more NY joining the Hocking
:lol:

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Why not do a same season home and home series lol. Close games, huge gates , and scheduling issues.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

Raider6309 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:45 pm The talk is more NY joining the Hocking
Honestly this would be better for NY on ALL PARTS. Even if they stayed in the Ohio for football but dropped to the Hocking in everything else. The only reason NY is in the Ohio is because of football but that is causing all other sports at NY to hurt due to the lack of numbers and kids going out to compete with bigger schools in other sports. I'd be all for this. Nothing to laugh about at all.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

I would hate to see NY in the Hocking. In fact, if I was a kid, I think playing in the Hocking would be discouraging from even participating in sports. NY's rivals are for the most part the Ohio schools outside of Trimble, by NY already plays Trimble.

Besides, I'm pretty sure that outside of Athens, NY has won more all-sport TVC OHIO championships than any other school in the Ohio in the past decade. Has River Valley even won a TVC Championship one time in any sport since joining? I don't think they have.

If anyone has a list of the conference champions in each sport over the past decade, I would love to see that list. NY is going to be near the top.

Return to “Football”