Fort Frye 2019

UrbanFMeyer
Waterboy

Re: Fort Frye 2019

Post by UrbanFMeyer »

Meadowbrook will surprise some teams this year. A lot of talent on the team. They don’t have the stars they did last year, but they have a lot more depth. Sophomore and Juniors classes are pretty big.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

bbtrucking.inc wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:28 am
EasternDspy wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:33 am
bbtrucking.inc wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:30 am

I would not sleep on belpre offense , but I agree ff d is gonna be amazing. It's gonna be hard to score against Meadowbrook butttttt ff always pulls stupid stuff out of their butts to make close games look bigger. So 14-10 mid fourth, 28-10 final that's how I made that prediction. I think belpre will put up points first half and get shut down hard second half once ff knocks off the rust. Fort Frye is gonna take a beating from belpre then NY then Waterford in a row. Then have to play Meadowbrook. I hope the players take care of themselves.

Not to sound cocky but I don’t think Belpre will struggle to score on Fort Frye.

DL- Medley Jr , Isner Jr , Casey Brooker So , Lenhart Jr

LBs- Isiah Jones Sr , Dylan Hart Jr , Fryman Sr , Fisher Sr

DBs- Greenleaf Sr , Schilling Sr , Atkins Jr
Assuming you meant belpre WILL struggle to score ( because you are a ff fan) I'd say I think belpre is much improved and may score let's say one to two touchdowns. I'm just giving them the first game benefit of the doubt. But in all honesty probably will be a shut out.

Yea that’s what I meant

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

If anything, Fort Frye has a tendency to give up points late when the game is well in hand. Putting a team away with a late score is just good strategy.

Return to “Football”