Best Football Uniforms in SEO

wobycat
SEOPS

Re: Best Football Uniforms in SEO

Post by wobycat »

Kicker. wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:38 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:05 am I always loved my ironton fighting tigers and their uni's. but always felt they should have something tiger related on the helmet's. a tiger decal, a paw, or striped similar to a bengals helmet. that's the only thing I ever wanted to see changed. or even say ironton or tigers. may say they look like the browns by choice. and I know their franchise is much older than cincy's. but they are tigers, not browns or bengals. I love the color combination.

seeing “Ironton” in script would be a good look I think. But very hard to add significant changes to a historic uniform
Abe Lincoln was historic too but we don’t wear top hats anymore either.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

wobycat wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:48 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:05 am I always loved my ironton fighting tigers and their uni's. but always felt they should have something tiger related on the helmet's. a tiger decal, a paw, or striped similar to a bengals helmet. that's the only thing I ever wanted to see changed. or even say ironton or tigers. may say they look like the browns by choice. and I know their franchise is much older than cincy's. but they are tigers, not browns or bengals. I love the color combination.

seeing “Ironton” in script would be a good look I think. But very hard to add significant changes to a historic uniform
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

this genuinely made me LOL :lol:

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

me too, that's a hoot.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

You mean my top hat isn't in style anymore? :|

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
CheeseBurger
Riding the Bench

Post by CheeseBurger »

Ironton best in SEO.

Pa Trojan
JV Team

Post by Pa Trojan »

I hate those things, cause all our rivals were orange and black

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

I'd like to see an all black GA alternate with a pitchfork helmet decal to replace the G. I'll get some flack for this one, but I think it'd be a pretty darn good unie.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:30 pm
Chief02 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:26 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:15 pm It's time for a complete change in Logan's Uniforms, IMO. Maybe the new coach will do so eventually.
I agree. I really think the helmet needs to change as well. I know some people may lambast me for saying that, but it’s an opinion.
Agree. "Complete". Head to toe. No lambast here. It's time for change.
Same here. No lambasting from me. The spear look is so worn out! Thirty some years is long enough. I would even settle for the plain purple look they have during scrimmages. But a purple helmet with a fat white stripe down the middle would be sharp for awhile if they are so concerned about decal costs.They are always changing the uniform design around, why not helmet ? Not like Logan had always had a spear on there historically. Maybe the weightroom rat will do a complete uniform overhaul to start his own identity.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:32 pm
Chief02 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:26 pm

I agree. I really think the helmet needs to change as well. I know some people may lambast me for saying that, but it’s an opinion.
The spear look is so worn out! They are always changing the uniform design around, why not helmet ? Not like Logan had always had a spear on there historically. Maybe the weightroom rat will do a complete uniform overhaul to start his own identity.
Heard others saying about the same thing about the helmet, Bolt. Also some other schools have the spear as well. The helmet had the spear again last year but the purple was a flat paint instead of gloss. Why not have your own one of a kind unique look to the uniforms. See they changed the jersey last year but pretty sure had the same pants from knowing some players on the team that said so. Might have been new but the same look. Ole Duck Dynasty Mike I hope will have is own identity that he prefers. Maybe he will change it up eventually as he settles in. Those that want change, I wouldn't get your heart set on it though. :lol: :) For now, I'm just hoping he gets the program headed back to where it once was or better. Going to be a rough road and a challenge for the new leader. GO CHIEFS!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I wonder if a matt purple helmet with a glossy White stripe down the center and a glossy L on the side would look good?

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:58 pm I wonder if a matt purple helmet with a glossy White stripe down the center and a glossy L on the side would look good?
Good idea and eye. I think it would O&B.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Home.....Solid white helmet with solid purple tops and pants and solid white shoes
Away.....complete opposite

LOL

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

I know I’m really going out on a limb, but I like this in white primary with purple feather trim/tips
Attachments
8845C94B-606B-4BCF-A834-8DCB3E8688BA.jpeg

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:11 pm

The spear look is so worn out! They are always changing the uniform design around, why not helmet ? Not like Logan had always had a spear on there historically. Maybe the weightroom rat will do a complete uniform overhaul to start his own identity.
Heard others saying about the same thing about the helmet, Bolt. Also some other schools have the spear as well. The helmet had the spear again last year but the purple was a flat paint instead of gloss. Why not have your own one of a kind unique look to the uniforms. See they changed the jersey last year but pretty sure had the saImageme pants from knowing some players on the team that said so. Might have been new but the same look. Ole Duck Dynasty Mike I hope will have is own identity that he prefers. Maybe he will change it up eventually as he settles in. Those that want change, I wouldn't get your heart set on it though. :lol: :) For now, I'm just hoping he gets the program headed back to where it once was or better. Going to be a rough road and a challenge for the new leader. GO CHIEFS!!!
What about a purple or white helmet with a spear down the center of the helmet? With a purple face mask no matter what color the helmet is.

or

instead of a "O". A purple helmet with a big "C" and a spear coming through it.

AT THE RESERVATION
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

I like the first one better 87. Second one looks too much like what they got now, but I really like 02's idea. We will never see it though,too pricey looking.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1987chieftains wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:08 am
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:11 pm
Heard others saying about the same thing about the helmet, Bolt. Also some other schools have the spear as well. The helmet had the spear again last year but the purple was a flat paint instead of gloss. Why not have your own one of a kind unique look to the uniforms. See they changed the jersey last year but pretty sure had the saImageme pants from knowing some players on the team that said so. Might have been new but the same look. Ole Duck Dynasty Mike I hope will have is own identity that he prefers. Maybe he will change it up eventually as he settles in. Those that want change, I wouldn't get your heart set on it though. :lol: :) For now, I'm just hoping he gets the program headed back to where it once was or better. Going to be a rough road and a challenge for the new leader. GO CHIEFS!!!
What about a purple or white helmet with a spear down the center of the helmet? With a purple face mask no matter what color the helmet is.

or

instead of a "O". A purple helmet with a big "C" and a spear coming through it.
Like-um. Need to get rid of the spear though. :lol: Talking to my neighbor this morning, and he said a peace pipe with feathers decal would look cool on the helmet the way they been playing lately. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by TRENCHFOOT on Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Chief02 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:43 pm I know I’m really going out on a limb, but I like this in white primary with purple feather trim/tips
Be nice, but they need gas money to get to the games. :lol:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:15 pm Home.....Solid white helmet with solid purple tops and pants and solid white shoes
Away.....complete opposite

LOL
There ya go. I kinda like the idea. No one else does it. Wouldn't look all that bad either/different.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

How about a white helmet with two purple strips down the center and a Chieftain head on each side. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”